Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    If he's willing to take a backup position and knows his role I really wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him. I think if you surround him with some actual talent like we have here in Chicago he could end up being a solid QB. And with the Bears bringing back Jerrod Johnson, working out Boyd and Lynch, and then also last years talks of them running the pistol/read option plays, Pryor, at 6'6" with 4.32 speed he'd be a good fit to do just that. What says you?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0128-story.html Pretty interesting article. A lot of what we've already heard but Feeley is a pretty intelligent guy and already kind of works in media (outside of occasionally signing on when other teams kickers get hurt).

  3. Started by flea,

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-tota...le=HP_headlines

  4. Started by jason,

    From the Audibles section which is supposedly a collection of quips from various coaches, scouts, and front office personnel speaking on the condition of anonymity. "Tommie Harris used to be one of the quickest defensive tackles in football. Now he is not quick and he has lost his strength. It's not a good combination. When he is caught - and he gets caught a lot more than he used to - he often gets buried, like he did against (Eagles OLT) Jason Peters." So, we're not the only ones who have noticed?

  5. Started by OmahaBear,

    I don't much about the guy or if he will be any better.. but I did like his press conference..

    • 22 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Started by Connorbear,

    from some who was there: 1 - Unbelievably cold and windy. I'm not sure how it looked on TV but the wind was really swirling. The weather was our best friend today as Favre looked like he wasn't interested in playing in this weather. 2 - Orton had a nice game. Would have looked better if Moose hadn't dropped a TD. 3 - Play of the game was the screen to Wolfe which led to the TD at the end of the half. This completely changed the momentum. 4 - Nice to see the o-line actually make some holes for the running game. Let's do that again next week. 5 - Dave Toub is my favorite coach on this team. He knows how to adjust and take advantage of his talent. Two …

  7. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2012/01/28/gm-se...ete-with-emery/

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Started by Pixote,

    4 Bears listed, with Forte listed #2 overall behind Adrian Peterson of the Vikes. I believe (or hope) Cutler & Hester wind up higher than they are by season end. Olsen is the 4th player for the Bears to make the top 100. When was the last time we had 4 players in the top 100 of a FF Offensive Ranking? http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/rankings

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...2d-dd31a3313a28 Peace

    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So much for the Bills getting the upper edge in week 1 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-brian-moorman/

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by lemonej,

    Though I'm reluctantly excepting the switch to a 3/4 since there really is nothing I can do about it except whine, Emery's guaranteed money to Allen,Houston and Young is going to handicap this team when it comes to producing more D-linemen for this scheme.This combined with whatever money is going to the young draft choices makes me wonder how much money do you tie up on a DL?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    On the Bears website is a 3-part discussion with Pace about the upcoming season. I think it's worth listening to as he gives his insights on shaping the roster. A couple things caught my attention: http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...da-806eb0d2fc1b 1) He wants to see physical players on this team. You better not shy away from contact if you want to make this roster and he expects to see that on display in camp. I've never been to a training camp practice but it soundsl like there will be more contact than we've seen in years past with Trestman. 2) He knows this roster has some significant gaps and he's still looking for players to add. …

  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I love what every team in our division did this year in the draft. If Harvin can keep his head on right plus Loadholt, the Vikings had a good draft. The Lions went out at got Stafford + the best TE in the draft + who I thought was the best FS. The Bears got Cutler + Moore in the 4th. The Packers got Raji and Matthews, both who can contribute right away in their new 3-4. IMO, our division as a whole had the best draft. Thoughts?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Wrong answer!!!!!!! Peace

  15. Started by adam,

    Darrell Taylor. Has 21.5 sacks in the last 3 years, and 15 over the last 2. Feels like a poor man's Ngakoue. $3.1M cap hit. Low risk. 6th rounders rarely make an NFL roster, so I really don't care too much about 6th and 7th rounders if you can get guys who make the 53-man roster for them. Taylor looks like one of them.

    • 22 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Sounds a lot like Zombie Smith... http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...+It/default.htm Buffalo Nov. 13, 2008 By Matt Sohn Bills' lack of inspiring leadership holding them back Coaches often stress the importance of not getting too high or too low in response to whatever situation a team finds itself in. Dick Jauron and the Bills are doing that well … too well, in fact. In talking to sources close to the club, the lack of emotion and fiery leadership both on the coaching staff and on the roster is keeping Buffalo from escaping the doldrums of their three-game losing streak. After being praised for his calm in the pocket in a terrifically …

  17. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4766 LAKE FOREST, Ill. – When the Bears resumed OTA workouts Wednesday at Halas Hall, Terrence Metcalf lined up with the No. 1 offense at left guard as he has done throughout the offseason. The seventh-year pro is penciled in as the starter, but he knows that he must perform better than he did last season when he was benched after taking over for the injured Ruben Brown. Terrence Metcalf has played in 78 games with 25 starts in six years with the Bears. “It’s a huge opportunity,” Metcalf said. “I feel like it’s time for me to step out and pla…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    The Giants are in complete rebuild mode and I predict OBJ will not be a part of it. Tick tock, GO!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by jason,

    We all know the inherent flaws to this concept, but it's an interesting test nonetheless. I ran three what-if mocks (two of which are previous threads) through the process. Fanspeak draft where Leonard Williams falls 1(7)-LEONARD WILLIAMS, DT, 3 = +4 2(39)-BENARDRICK MCKINNEY, ILB, 51 = -12, total -8 3(71)-DERRON SMITH, S, 103 = -32, total -40 4(106)-ROB HAVENSTEIN, T, 115 = -9, total -49 5(142)-IFO EXPRE-OLOMU, CB, 99 = +43, total -6 6(182)-SEAN MANNION, QB, 140 = +42, total +36 So we gain a 5th rounder. Talksbears attempt to agree mock 1(20)- MALCOLM BROWN, DT, 22 = -2 2(39)- DEVIN SMITH, WR, Ohio State, 47 = -8, total -10 2(52)- …

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by lemonej,

    Well guys after I visited TC last year,I like the experience and want to continue the trend of being able to try and report what I see to you. So here is the plan I will hit TC on Monday Aug 3 my B-day( The Big 50) depending on practice schedule times. I'll keep you posted and I will wear something that will make me easy to recognize. If you plan on being there that day let me know and we can meet and greet. I would feel very guilty if I didn't invite you guys to my Big Five O celebration at my apartment complex at 724 N Villa ave in Villa Park Ill on Sunday Aug 2nd from 12 noon until the 'Ol Man needs a nap. It will be in the courtyard and I have quite a few B…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.