Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. I hope he's not getting references for massage therapists.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Jared Goff is in a much worse place than Trubisky. He looks to be rattled and a shell of who he was last year. Since the Superbowl he has been a turnover machine and highly ineffective. My expectation is that Pagano dial up the pressure to the point of taxing our secondary. If Goff succeeds, it will have to be via big play. I honestly don't care if we get in a couple of excessive hits along the way. If we rattle Goff early, we have a chance. It's simply what teams have been doing to Trubisky. Let the least rattled win!

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Started by Uncle Buck,

    While we ease into the holiday season, I am grateful for this site as a place to interact with passionate Bears' fans. Whether flush or flat all during the year, I at least got to get on this site and enjoy some fun and thought provoking discussion. Life is too short to let much get under your skin and this site helps keep things light. So to all who post and those who just enjoy reading the exchanges, please accept my wishes for a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season. I'm glad we got through the year and look forward to many more productive years in my life and hopefully in yours as well. Bless you all.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Interest? If only he could cut down on his penalties... He's physical no doubt. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...to-rework-deal/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by sussnk,

    Who should I start? I have Kyle Orton going against the Saints....and McNabb against Clevland...what do you boys think??? I made the playoffs for once and am perplexed!!!! thanks for any advise...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by nfoligno,

    Everyone is giving our grades. I wanted to add this one because it comes from ESPN Chicago, and thus is a bit more knowledgable and indepth than most other national outlets. http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/story?pa...portcard_091111 General manager D+ The offensive line is overrated, getting old and losing athleticism. The free-agent signing of Frank Omiyale was the big mistake of the season so far. He's proven himself to be unathletic and unable to play offensive guard. Let's hope he can be salvaged at one of the tackle positions moving forward. Defensive backs are in a state of disarray. Peanut Tillman isn't getting any younger; Nathan Vasher has bee…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Started by xvflutop,

    Per PFT

  8. Anyone got an idea on where the Bears sit with this right now?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-t...ace051608%C2%A0 Cutler adjusting to life with diabetes By Michael Silver, Yahoo! Sports May 16, 2008 ATMLiesOxygenJulioSearchRoyalsSongENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Jay Cutler entered the cafeteria at the Denver Broncos' training facility Thursday afternoon, a notebook full of offensive alignments in one hand and a small, black zip-up pouch in the other. I was far more interested in the pouch: a kit containing a lancet device, blood-glucose meter and test strips – the tools for drawing blood from a fingertip and checking his blood sugars. After sitting down at a table, the strong-armed quarterback placed th…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Love Smith stated to the Tribune Coach Lovie Smith talked about adding talent to the line with former first-round picks Gabe Carimi and Chris Williams returning from injuries. But he wouldn't say if Williams will be back at left guard where he started nine games last season. "We've added a couple of guys and there are still a few options out there," Smith said. "Believe me, we want to do everything we can to open up holes for our running backs and protect Jay Cutler. We felt like we'll be able to do that." Hopeful is all I can say http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2679683.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I think I know the replies already (similar to when Moss was out there) but for some reason I am intrigued by Al Harris being available. But then again I am a fan of Lovie's too so what kind of credibility do I have right.

  12. Started by adam,

    Just wanted to send out a friendly reminder to all those that participated in last year's TalkBears leagues. A few of the leagues have been renewed, so if you played last year, get back in and activate your team. If not, we will start looking for replacement Gm's.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by CrackerDog,

    I'd assumed all along Wootton was the man but according to this article it hasn't been decided yet.

  14. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Jay Glazer is reporting that one of the Bears OC candidates, Chan Gailey (former Cowboys and Georgia Tech head coach) will be taking the Buffalo Bills head coaching job. Personally I'm surprised. I thought Frazier was lined up for the job but I guess the Bills didn't want to wait until the Vikings were out of the playoffs to hire there guy. Sucks for Frazier. Frazier is technically a candidate for the Bears DC job but there is no reason that will ever happen.

  15. Started by jason,

    1st - Trade up for Trey Lance, QB, NDST - This would be a horrible move. Reeks of Trubisky. Will set the franchise back and cost too much. It would also mean a wasted first round pick on a clipboard holder, or $10M wasted on Andy Dalton. 2nd - Landon Dickerson, IOL, Bama - Normally I love OL and specifically Alabama OL, but this would piss me off because it's interior and not OT, and it's a guy with extensive injury history. 3rd - Mid-Rd Safety Reach w/ OT available - Two or three solid OTs are there, one of which probably should have been a second rounder. Pace reaches for a Obi Melifonwu-type who has the measurables but minimal statistics to back it up. …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by adam,

    These were the highest rated players available, by position: Glenn, Cordy, T Martin, Jonathan, T Konz, Peter, C Adams, Mike, T Massie, Bobby, T Silatolu, Amini, T Osemele, Kelechi, T Sanders, Zebrie, T Allen, Jeff, T Fleener, Coby, TE Allen, Dwayne, TE Randle, Rueben, WR Hill, Stephen, WR Jeffery, Alshon, WR Quick, Brian, WR Sanu, Mohamed, WR Jenkins, Janoris, CB Dennard, Alfonzo, CB Hosley, Jayron, CB Johnson, Trumaine, CB Upshaw, Courtney, OLB David, Lavonte, OLB Brown, Zach, OLB Lewis, Ronnell, OLB Branch, Andre, DE Curry, Vinny, DE Thompson, Brandon, DT Worthy, Jerel, DT Still, Devon, DT Win…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6505

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.scout.com/nfl/bears/story/15574...-olb-david-bass This scheme might fit Bass' skills better than the last one so we'll watch for this in training camp. Reportedly Acho has looked good as well but some of that could just be his familiarity with the 3-4 which gives him the advantage up front. I'm not too keen on Willie Young's fit in this scheme, especially coming off that achilles injury. If Fangio wants OLB who can get to the passer that's not Houston's forte but I can't see us cutting Houston this year. I think Jared Allen can flourish in this new scheme as a backup player focused on the 3rd and long, or obvious passing situations. Last year …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Started by adam,

    KC gave up a first-rounder who could've been an OT on a rookie deal or packaged all the picks they traded and moved up to get a better one.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...rs-tuesday.html Some interesting video on him. Peace

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.