Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
He will be visiting the Chiefs first. Biggs indicates Bears had interest, not sure if the Marshall deal impacts it.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I think a speedy WR will be on Paces wish list. Many are in the draft, Ruggs, Mims, Hamler, Reagor, and Duvernsy. I think we'll draft one. There is also some options in free agency also. Travis Austin Marcus Johnson Breshad Perriman Paul Richardson None of these would be expensive additions.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I would take him back in a Minute, Release Mcbride and Sign TJ.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Which way do the Bears look to rebuild as the offense keeps getting stronger and defense and ST keeps slipping. With a 3-3 record, which could be 5-0 as close as the losses were, the Bears weakness have been: DL, DB, OL. The defensive line has not been putting the kind of pressure on the QB as Lovies D requires. The depth behind often injured Nathan Vasher and Charles Tillman needs to be improved since these guys seem to find some time on the inj. list every year. At safety, Mike Brown has stayed healthy, but is he holding back to help insure another contract in the NFL. The Oline has been much better than thought, but they don't seem to have the push/power to w…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Well the Bears' schedule has been released, and we don't play ANY divisional games until the last 9 weeks of the season. That's kind of amazing, because it gives Williams time to grow before he fights for a playoff berth. I haven't looked at any other teams yet, but maybe the NFL is pushing divisional games later int he year on purpose so playoff hopes stay alive as long as possible for each team, or maybe the Bears just got lucky, or are being helped by the league (less likely!) Whatever it is, it's good news for us this year.
-
- 19 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
With the unexpected retirement of Dalman, the Bears lost 5 of their top 9 players in snap count, and 6 out of the top 11. Those 6 were all starters. Then they also lost what I would call 4 key contributors, players with a significant number of snaps. Here is a quick rundown of the losses and gains so far and how I think they will address them: ADD/SUB LIST STARTERS: 1. C Drew Dalman (1154+15) >>> C Garrett Bradbury. On paper, a downgrade, but it may actually be a pass pro upgrade and run block downgrade) 2. S Jaquan Brisker (1072+90) >>> With the biggest contract put into Bryant, I assume they draft a Safety in the first 3 rounds and sign a vet or two …
-
- 31 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Former Packers 2nd Rounder, was stuck behind Bulaga and Bakhtiari, so it's hard to get a read on him. He was on IR last year, so who knows. Another guy to compete with the revolving bookends we already have. One year deal, probably near the vet minimum, it can't hurt.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
It is a chilly afternoon and I am mocking the afternoon away. Hoping there will be some trade interest. Going with Cleveland as that partner, we get #12, 3-#77, and a future 3rd and they get Cooper. I still think we are best off getting a OLB or NT/5T that will help elevate the players around them. 1 -Danny Shelton NT - Getting an anchor on the D line and picks makes sense. Shelton will not only draw double teams, he will clog the middle of the line forcing runs outside and he will push the QB out of the pocket. 2-Sammy Coates WR - Coates may currently be a one trick deep threat, but he is also a physical blocker. He has speed to take the top off and incredible st…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Was up with my crying daughter in the middle of the night, so this was how I passed the time and thought I would share. I think I'm getting to the point where I'm getting a pretty good idea of where I see value and how I'd like to see the draft progress, not that it ever actually goes that way . . . 1) Kevin White, WR, West Virginia - I remain a WR at #7 guy and would prefer White over Cooper by a hair, but I figure only one will be there any way. 2) Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon - An upgrade over Jordan Mills, who regressed last season, is sorely needed, and he can start at RT out of the gate and then move to LT whenever cutting Bushrod makes sense. **trade down in …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php 1 - Kevin White, WR, WVU 2 - Jordan Phillips, NT, OK 3 - TJ Clemmings, OT, Pitt (AJ Cann available) 4 - Lorenzo Mauldin, DE/OLB, Louisville 5 - Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville 6 - Andy Gallik, C, Boston College I'm on record as being not too high on Kevin White. I hope it's Cooper instead. Phillips at 2 works very well. I think AJ Cann is a better pick at 3. 4-6 I'm not overly excited about, but I get it.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Career stats: O (Kyle Orton) v C (Jay Cutler) Years/games as starter: O = 3/33 , C = 3/37 (culter 4 more games, about the same) Completions/attempt %: O = 55%, C= 63% (8% better from Cutler) Total yds: O = 5,319, C = 9,024 (3,705 more yads for Cutler...about 41% more than Kyle) TD's/Int's : O = 30/27 (1.1/1), C = 54/37 (1.5/1) Rushing yds : O = 92, C = 423 Fumbles lost: O = 10, C = 8
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://nflmocks.com/2016/03/22/chicago-bea...erson-scenario/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
WR Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Anderson, Golden, Hester, Moss, Toliver, Weems TE Adams, Bennett, Eldridge, Maneri, Miller, Onobun, Rodriguez COMMENTS:We have a good core with Marshall, Jeffery and Bennett but with Hester going back to full time duties as PR/KR we need a 4th WR speed guy, now Golden runs a 4.3 but is raw, Anderson is a good ST guy that can catch ,Moss is 6'4 and also runs a 4.3 so we might have a diamond in the ruff****MAYBE****We keep Weems for ST and maybe we draft another guy like Stills. At TE we will cut Eldridge, Onobun and see no need for Adams as well unless they want to keep 4 TE'S OT Bushrod, Webb, Carimi, Brandon, Dennis …
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
It is either their bonehead coaching staff or undisciplined defense that will probably see the bears win the division. I was really disappointed last weekend but after a couple of days reflecting I can't see them sustaining a good run to win the division. If you consider our injuries against there's and our different schedules it shows a great job our coaches and players have put out so far this year.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Smiley's shoulder is shot. The Dolphins know it. The San Francisco 49ers knew it when Smiley signed with Miami as an unrestricted free agent in 2008. Smiley missed the final eight games of the season with the shoulder that required surgery in 2007. He injured the shoulder again in 2009 and missed one game and was a backup in three others because of that injury. The 2007 surgery apparently didn't go very well. Smiley, according to two sources, has lost strength in the shoulder over the past two years. He often struggles to lift his right arm over his head and has lost some of the punch and explosion generated at the shoulder. That wouldn't be a problem for a sch…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I'm ready for this weekends games and here's a few things I'll be looking for. DT: I like some of the things Melton did last game, Toeina too. They were inconsistent on pressure but definitely showed up on several plays. If we're keeping 5 DTs it looks like Harris, Adams, Harrison, Melton, Toeina and surprisingly I feel a lot better about our depth here today than I did 3 weeks ago. Don't mistake that for confidence across the board it's just that coming into camp there were a ton of questions among this group with Adams being the only consistently reliable player for us last year. DE: Corey Wootton didn't do much last game. Jarron Gilbert did less. …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Tuesday at 5:35 pm est this week we welcomed the newest Bears fan to our family. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and measured 19” long. Mother and Baby are doing well, she did really well on the ride home this evening.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
What a big yuck today. Where we failed... 1. Special Teams. Paging Dave Toub? Where did you go? No Hester, mess ups on FG coverage, and just plain being a non-factor... We were counting on you for 4 straight weeks to at least come through once. FAIL. 2. D. How is it we can look so good, then so bad so quickly? It's been for weeks now! Bumbling around in the secondary like a bunch of Shemp rejects, having the only thing come from Urlacher in weeks is poor sportsmanship, and reverting back to playing 20 yards off the line of scrimmage... When the going gets tough, this team has seemed to regress. I don't expect tunrovers all the time, but I expect…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-Said he was wrong for bumping Webb but doesn't regret yelling at him. -He heard what Moore said and had no issue with it. -He's spoken to all of the OL individually and it's settled. -Talked about what a great guy Lovie is. -Claimed being a dad is going well. -Said they can't take the Rams easy because any team can beat any team on any day. -Talked about how much he loves Bears fans due to the reception he's gotten since Thursday when he was grocery shopping. -Owned up to his INT's on Thursday.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-