Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    I know there hasn't been much reported about Kevin White lately, but after doing some digging, it looks like the team will have to do something with him by November 24th (12 days from now). At that point they will have 3 options: 1. place him on injured reserve (most likely) 2. release him (obviously not going to happen here) 3. bring him back to practice (then have up to 21 days before adding him to 53-man roster) So if White had a chance to play this year, he could come back as late as December 20th (at Minnesota), 4 months removed from surgery, and would be eligible to play as early as next week if activated (and in game shape, which is not likely). He wa…

  2. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I couldn't find the thread we were talking about scotch so I figured this would be the easiest way to ask. I tried Macallan 18 yesterday at a xmas party, this is the first expensive scotch I have tried. Well.....guess what.....I fell in love. lol. If anyone of you guys have tried the Macallan 18, what is another brand that tastes similar buts doesn't cost so much? Is the Lagavulin similar to the Macallan 18??? Researching scotch online I found that I have just picked up another expensive hobby! haha My wine hobby has gotten pretty bad, looks like the wine will be put on hold.

  3. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for3...ob-security-nfl Interesting Facts from this article: The Bengals have been to the Playoffs 7 out of the last 13 years including 5 straight years. Looking at the NFC North, the Packers have made the playoffs 7 straight seasons while the Bears have done so only 4 times in the last 20 years! I like the Bears current coaching and GM situation as well as the direction they are taking this team. Cincy and Green Bay have maintained consistency with at HC and GM and hopefully the Bears can finally do the same and are able to keep this group together for 3-5 years so that we can get some cohesion and develop a winning cul…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    #Bears Kyle Long just told reporters he's been told he'll play tackle next year. Doesn't know which side yet. #BearsTalk Do you buy it? Can he improve having a off season to prepare? Looking like we will be upgrading the RG this offseason. Draft or FA, they need more strength to help both Grasu inside and Long outside.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Yes...he has sucked as a returner, but damn has he been good in the slot. I want him back next year. Showed good hands, a knack for being in the right spot, and even did a nice job gaining additional yards after the catch. He reminded me a bit of Bobby Engram late in the year (who is the best slot receiver I can ever remember the Bears having in my span). I presume Royal will be cut (or restructure) and given what Marc showed, I'm okay giving him some additional responsibility.

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    We only have one offseason to draw from, and from what I understand the Bears have more cap space this offseason than last. That said, last year and his general comments suggest Pace is more likely to target young, up and coming players (see McPhee) than break the bank for a guy that’s established, but might not be worth his contract in four years. So I can’t really see a fit with Von Miller, Josh Norman, Muhammad Wilkerson, or even Malik Jackson. That said, here's some guys I like: - Danny Trevathan, LB, Broncos – ILB is the biggest need for the Bears (Pace has said as much), Trevathan has the Fox connection, and there’s not a lot of other ILB depth in FA, and I…

  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I realize over the past year, this board has warmed up to Jay, but Forte goes to bat for Jay again. I will say, I hope the Bears and Forte can figure out something reasonable to allow Forte to retire a Bear. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ys-a-huge-role

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Bears hire Ben McDaniels as their QB coach.......... None other than Josh McDaniels brother. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/12/ben-mcdan...o-bears-rutgers

  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Obviously not a shocker, but some other reports indicate Jackson is very high on the Bears & Raiders lists as well.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL Aaron Leming Retweeted RoadWarriorAnimal Per this tweet, #Bears among the teams James Laurinaitis has visits to. Aaron Leming added, RoadWarriorAnimal @RWAnimal #Atlanta, Ne Orleans, Chicago, Washington, New England, San Fran, NY Giants #visits #LEADER #Pro

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by scs787,

    Charlie Casserly...The #Bears might have the best 34 ILB combo in the NFL with Danny Trevathan and Jerrell Freeman @nflnetwork Matt Miller.....Ranked Freeman and Trevathon 2nd and 3rd in his ILB rarankings. Not just free agents, not just 3-4 ILBs, just ILBs period. Has Keuchly as the only ILB ahead of them. PFF..... Has them ranked 2nd and 6th among all ILBs. Pretty incredible stuff. Fangio has his Willis/Bowman.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    I'm looking at what our division rivals have done in the draft and let's open the floor for comments. I'll start with the team I hate the most. Packers: 1st: Kenny Clark DT. I felt they had better options available the way the DTs fell in the draft. This was a head-scratcher for me but that's ok. He won't be a bad player for them I just felt there were others with more upside available. 2nd: Jason Spriggs OT. Good pick for them 3rd: Kyler Fackrell OLB. It will be tough for me to watch the hometown kid wearing a Packer's jersey twice a season. He's not elite at anything but is a good jack-of-all-trades type. I really thought they'd push …

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Started by adam,

    I am pretty critical of their grading metrics, but their narrative is normally a little more accurate. I don't know if the defense is "playoff caliber" but I can definitely see a top 15 D this year. https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/...efense-in-2016/

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    We have a defensive lineman changing positions to TE, already on our roster. Greg Scruggs I would suspect at 6-3 310 lbs, he will become our blocking TE and probably will lose a few pounds.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  15. Started by jason,

    Recently I was at a charity 7-on-7 event that had multiple NFL players. I got a chance to talk to all of them in one-on-on settings. I probably shouldn't divulge who was there, or who said what, but there was a mix of incoming rookies, an all-pro guy, and a few veterans. More than one guy who has played in the SEC. Unfortunately, all were pretty negative about Leonard Floyd. They all think he's fast, explosive even, but they think he's going to get swallowed up by the blockers in the NFL. One player specifically said, "All you have to do is put one hand on him, and he's out of the play." The players are not the scouts, but they generally have a decent feel abou…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Started by adam,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0701-story.html Saw this yesterday. The most interesting part was the fact that New Orleans was intending to claim him and accidentally sent notification to entire league. The Bears swooped in and grabbed him. I don't know if he will make the roster, but the move was interesting nonetheless.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I put together a list of the Bears current roster, color coded by contract expiration and sorted by position. I hoped it would not be reduced, but I am not great at uploading photos or spreadsheets. *Red is for players on their final year under contract. Nearly half the team is in the red, so expect another big year of turnover. *WR, TE, and QB are heavy red - depending on AJ resigning after this season, WR may be a huge need. TE I already figure we will address soon also. QB we will need to address a solid #2.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...d-willie-young/ Bears extend Willie Young Posted by Michael David Smith on July 30, 2016, 9:11 AM EDT Miami Dolphins v Chicago Bears Getty Images Bears pass rusher Willie Young will be sticking in Chicago for a few more years. Young and the Bears have agreed to a two-year extension through 2018, Adam Caplan of ESPN reports. Young had been entering the final season of the three-year contract he signed in 2014. The 30-year-old Young says he hopes to retire as a Bear. Last year Young led the Bears with 12 tackles for loss and was second on the Bears with 6.5 sacks. He also intercepted a pass and returned it…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...c0-77bbcf44a93a Peace

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.