Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by xvflutop,

    For those who wanted to make a run at sydney rice, it is at least possible now. Vikings to Tag Greenway

  2. Bears bringing in Dont'a Hightower to visit and McIntosh....... they also waived Max Komar, so its going to be a LB in the draft or FA. I told Jason a while back that Komar wont see the roster this year......so who is next Sanazenbacher? Maybe if we are targeting a bigger WR like any one over 6'2 like Cutler has asked for. We brought in Randle maybe Hill/Quick and on the radar as well as Floyd if he slips that far to #19.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000080...bs-in-next-wave

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by adam,

    After watching some Monty highlights and offseason work, I really like where our RB room is at. Monty is a true RB1 and then you have Damien Williams as a very solid RB2, Tarik Cohen back, and some fresh speed with Khalil Herbert. I was looking around the league, and it was hard for me to find a comparable group. Most die off after 2-3 RBs. Here are the 5 best groups (not individuals): LV has Jacobs, Drake, Riddick CLE has Chubb, Hunt, ? BAL has Dobbins, Edwards, Hill NO has Kamara, Murray, Montgomery LAR has Akers, Henderson, ? None of the players listed had more yards than Monty last year. Thoughts?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    This is OTA news and everyone in the NFL is happy (and doing great) at this time of year. So I'm always cautious with what's being said. In fact I put more value in watching the press conferences because you can see how the words are said. Facial expressions, pauses to think about what to say, all make a difference. At least for the moment it does look like Trubisky has taken a step forward with this offense. Will that lead to a more relaxed player who is more focused on his throwing mechanics? https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2019/5/29/18644961/mitch-trubisky-growing-up-fast-in-nagys-offense

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by nfoligno,

    Okay, been talking about the WRs, but wanted to put a similar discussion out there for the secondary. How do you see it playing out (staff's view). How would you like to see it play out? Okay, the starters at corner are pretty well locked. They are switching sides, but I doubt there will really even be competition here. Depth? Well, that is one big cluster @#$#. If a starter goes down, I just do not see Jennings and his 5'8 (probably with shoes) frame stepping up. I have read Graham is again working at CB, and has been looking good through OTAs, not that that means too much. I have not heard much about the rookie Moore, and as for the other Moore, he could …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by Pixote,

    I was just reading the new kickoff rules for the 2024 season. At first glance, it is quite a change. However, I think it will accomplish the goal of making kickoffs once again a vital part of special teams instead of an afterthought. Here is a link to the story (and new rules) on NFL.com. (What do you guys think about the new rules?) NFL owners pass new hybrid kickoff rule at Annual League Meeting In summary, if the kickoff lands between the goal line and the twenty-yard line, it must be returned. However, the alignment of the players and the point of release are totally different. Special teams will have to spend a lot of time getting ready to take advanta…

    • 20 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by CrackerDog,

    Dudes, I see a hell of a lot of "cut this guy" and "trade Forte" stuff here. And that's fine. There's always room for various opinions and cleaning house is always an option. Moving older players along is something this organization needs to learn to do so I get it. But let's not get our panties in too big a ruffle here. Most of us believed, going into this season, the Bears were on the right track and with a few key acquisitions to shore up the defense, they'd be a playoff team. What a difference a season makes, to be sure, but this team still has an awful lot of talent on offense. There are clearly some key needs to fill everywhere on this team but we're …

  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Below were what I found most interesting: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/01/07/dur...-gm-cap-issues/ This is code for...cap is going to go up pretty significantly...see my comments later on Cutler, but really this means we could definitely be in a position to take on Cutler's dead money (now...with the assumption we are building more towards 16 / 17). To be frank, if we aren't going to contend and if we add a young QB to the roster, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. We'd have a young QB on the cheap so really outside of the pick going to QB (when it could go elsewhere) we really aren't any different off financially than we would have been a…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by jason,

    I love Trestman. Last night is what I've wanted to see for years. Get up on a team with an offensive scheme? KEEP RUNNING THAT SCHEME! Step on their throat! Do not let them breathe! That's exactly what the offense did last night under Trestman. He did not change, get conservative, let off the gas. He said, "Let's run our offense and try to score." I loved every second of it. We all know Lovie would have let off the gas when the Bears got about 28. A two touchdown lead may as well be 100 points to Lovie Smith. That would have guaranteed a bunch of three-and-out drives because of conservative play-calling, followed by an elastic defense more worried about ea…

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/12/19/522...s-marc-trestman

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Started by Mongo3451,

    Hoke, Horton, Ryan or Singletary...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    What a surprise. I was hoping the Bears picked this guy back when he was in the draft. I figured he would be a stud, But like most things he was complete failure.

  14. Started by BearFan2000,

    10 team PPR draft We start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/st, 1 K QB - Stafford RB - Forte, Ellington, Fred Jackson, Terrance West WR - Jordy Nelson, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Torrey Smith, Wes Welker, DeAndre Hopkins TE - Jordan Reed, Zach Ertz D/ST - Cardinals K - Mason Crosby I like my team overall I do feel my weakest spot is RB but it seemed like when I would pick there was better value at WR and I'd already gotten my top two RB's an like the upside potential of West and Fred Jackson just keeps outperforming Spiller. Som trades I'm considering: Colston for Ben Tate would give me both backs should Tate sta…

  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    For only benching Howard. Just pointless...

  16. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    With the 32nd pick...just kidding on the mock. I think the Bears did better this draft than last, but time will tell. To be honest the ILB pick was the only pick today I thought were they doing. Not that I didn't want him, but thought he was 5-6th rd material imo. May be a steal? The Bears finally got it right lining up a GM and Coach starting it off together. If they keep the continuity up, they will be making noise in the playoffs for years.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by jason,

    I heard a rumor the other day from a reliable source that the Raiders would be willing to part with Rolando McClain for a very insignificant amount in trade. Possibly a 6th or 7th round draft pick. And that's IF he doesn't get released. Young, crazy talented, maybe a bit stupid, definitely a bit of a trouble maker, but a possibly cheap solution for the MLB situation in Chicago. For all capologists: What would he count against the cap if he were traded to the Bears?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by AZ54,

    Braunecker to IR to make room. He won't be back full strength but having his experience in the rotation so others get less snaps will be a big help to our Dline. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-hicks-activated-braunecker-to-ir I would not be surprised at all if Braunecker retires this offseason. He has long term plans to be a doctor or medical researcher. Weeks off trying to recover from another concussion might be the trigger for him to make the career change.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by ostrogoth,

    Patriots RB Kevin Faulk was reportedly arrested for misdemeanor marijuana possession Friday night when was caught with four joints at a Lil' Wayne concert in the Cajundome. The drought of Patriot arrests has ended with Faulk and DB Willie Andrews getting caught this month. While going to the Cajundome is usually asking for trouble, Faulk might be the first person in history to get caught by a concert security check. If he wasn't in the league's confidential drug program, Faulk's playing status shouldn't be affected

  20. Started by AZ54,

    http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/02/f...on-with-eagles/

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.