Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    Nice article. Seems like we really lucked out with him considering we had signed Doug Brien in the offseason (good thing Brien sucked). http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/77...supernt.article Peace

  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1 more game NE to get 16-0. I say NE wins it 31-10.

    • 27 replies
    • 9.8k views
  3. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ick-announcers/

  4. Started by Bill,

    https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-fans-uncover-long-lost-footage-of-historic-game You never know what old houses have tucked away.

  5. Started by Pixote,

    So, you want an additional challenge? I have started an additional league as a Pay League, costing 29.99 to join. You will receive a free Draft Kit and live scoring (Stattracker) which normally costs 14.99 for players in free leagues and you will also receive those benefits in the free TalkBears League, if you are playing in them, by signing up for the Pay League. This will off-set the cost of the 29.99 if you had planned on purchasing them for the free league as you would then get them for all Yahoo leagues you are signed up for. If you did not sign up for the free TalkBear Leagues, you are still welcome to sign up for this one! The live draft will be a week b…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    I'd take a chance on this kid. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000056...kendall-gaskins With our WRs getting healthy, and some young ones like Bellamy and Meredith showing potential we won't miss Mariani much if he were cut. I think the 49ers put too much on Hayne's plate with this being his first year playing football. He's an excellent athlete but they had him doing returns and also getting snaps at RB. Just keep him focused on returns and give him another offseason to settle into the NFL environment, playbook, etc. before asking him to play RB.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Started by 'TD',

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtyU...o&type=lgns Willie Gault is still racing around at 48 By Jonathan Littman, Yahoo! Sports May 1, 9:26 pm EDT * Buzz up! 207 votes * Print Yahoo! Sports The man in blue in Lane 2 looked just like the ripped young runners on either side of him, chiseled from head to toe. Yet there was a subtle difference in his demeanor. Cool and measured, he didn’t leap up and down like the others before settling into his blocks. “On your marks,” boomed the starter. Taking his sweet time, the man eased his lean frame into position for the open 100-meter dash at the Mt. SAC Relays…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by LT2_3,

    I'm sure that it's an oversight somehow, but the Bearstalk2 league only has 4 teams signed up and the draft is tonight at 8:00pm CST. Sure it's a pain that it's at the same time as the Bears game, but I don't think it can be changed now. So, please sign up folks or even point others in that direction just to get more teams. If we can't get at least 10 teams, there is no point in even continuing the league. Here's the signup info: league 2 http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/talkbears2 name: talkbears2 pw: forte scoring: basic yahoo scoring and rosters with the addition of 1 rb/wr flex. NO PPC\ draft: sunday august 30 at 8pm central

    • 37 replies
    • 6.5k views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Saw a story pop up on NFL.com from an analyst on Thursday night football suggested Chicago should make a trade for current Charger back Melvin Gordon. He made a compelling point about Gordon’s versatility (think similar to Forte and maybe older version of Montgomery). This guy seems to be alone in his thoughts on Gordon becoming a Bear (at least for now). In looking for some corroborating stories it appears there was some similar talk last July/August. Would it make sense financially to get a player like this? I could see the need solely at the position. If the Bears were intent on getting a new RB I’d personally like to see them go for a player like Kenyon Dra…

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    I think a speedy WR will be on Paces wish list. Many are in the draft, Ruggs, Mims, Hamler, Reagor, and Duvernsy. I think we'll draft one. There is also some options in free agency also. Travis Austin Marcus Johnson Breshad Perriman Paul Richardson None of these would be expensive additions.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by Mongo3451,

    I've been trying to change my personal photo and avatar with no luck. It shows I've changed them in my controls section, but not anywhere else. Please advise when able. Thanks

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Im trying to increase my companies internet ranking, so I need everyone to like and follow us on facebook and twitter. Anyone that does it will invited to my Bears pregame tailgate for Beers and Food this upcaoming season. So please help me out with this!!!! If you are out of town you will also be entered into a raffle for different items whcih may include tickets to a Bears game. http://www.facebook.com/pages/3JM-Exterior...261102860650757 https://twitter.com/#!/3JMExt Thanks guys for the help!!! Go Bears

  13. Started by Wesson44,

    Chris Liwienski that got cut from the Jaguars? He can play all the guard and tackle spots.

  14. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...password=payton League Name: Da League of Champions Password: payton

  15. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Im thinking about buying some season tickets and was hoping someone might have sat in the sections i'm looking at. They are Section 248 and 446?. Anyone know if the views are good from those sections?

  16. Started by Mongo3451,

    Any tips on how I can watch the game? I don't live in Chicago area...

    • 2 replies
    • 819 views
  17. Started by sulster,

    Need to bring in new blood. The comment by Robbie struck me the wrong way....that's a month too early to start your vacation, if you have higher goals. Obviously he's ok with not playing past New Years. Damn I'm pissed http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...s-for-final-day

    • 24 replies
    • 4.1k views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    I had my fantasy draft in my 15 year old 12 team league. Needless to say, my buds are experienced and ruthless competitors. Anyway, they dogged my draft strategy this year, while I thought I was ahead of the curve. Here are my starters: QB_CUTLER WR_MEGATRON, FITZGERALD FLEX_DWAYNE BOWE RB_GORE, ISAAC REDMAN TE_JIMMY GRAHAM K_WHO CARES D/ST_BEARS, BILLS I'm weak at running back, but loaded at the receiving, flex, tight end, d/st and qb. I thought it was great, especially starting from the 7 spot. Thoughts? Be as brutal as needed...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by CrackerDog,

    Let's face it, nobody here predicted this draft would unfold the way it did. You guys know me, I'm a glass half full koolaid drinker. But... Most of this draft clearly fits into the following categories: 1 Reach 2 Risky 3 Tweener. Now as a fan I have to give Emery a chance to prove himself and so I will. We all hope for the best. But frankly, Emery's history with KC doesn't fill me with confidence and this draft looks flawed. I guess getting Marshall makes me feel a little more comfortable with Emery but given that even that was tainted by the charges and this player's mental health condition, the jury is out.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by Stinger226,

    I havent been on here much during the season, am caught up i FF and Draftkings betting. Instead of going through all these threads to catch up, will just share my thoughts here. The Bears are just bad, all the optimist of last year and the offseason has took a nosedive. They still could make the playoffs if they win out, but odds are that are slim to none. Trestman has lost his team and the great offensive mind is coaching scared. Cutler is just a turnover prone QB with a great arm and questionable decisions. The one bright spot is Matt Forte, enough said there. Were no longer playing downfield, now in to the dink and dunk formation with a 25 million dollar…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.