Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Eagles get #2 and a 2017 4th. Browns get Eagles' 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2017 1st and 2018 2nd. I don't get all this movement so far in advance. I didn't get why the Rams would trade up to #1 and not announce who they were taking right away because they have to know if they are trading up there. I don't get the Eagles giving up so much to move up unless they know for sure which QB (I assume) they are going to be left with after the Rams draft. And I really don't get why this year seemed to start out as a relatively down year for QBs and now everyone is trading whole drafts to get Carson Wentz and Jared Goff. Maybe the Eagles are targeting someone else (Ramsey?), but every…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
As per the SCORE. Could mean nothing other than we are curious about his asking price.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Brady's suspension reinstated. The players collectively bargained Goodell to have these powers and I am glad that this decision was made. In my opinion whether or not I believed in the ball deflation argument Brady and the Patriots should have cooperated with the league. If my boss feels I have done something wrong and as requested something to aid the investigation then I know what would happen to me if I didn't provide. I felt Brady destroying his phone was sticking the finger up to the league and if you can't have discipline then it gives a free rein for the players to do what they choose
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Schefter just reported it. That means we're going for a CB very soon.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
This is a really interesting article. Two things stuck out to me in reading it: - Long saying that he and Massie working together at LeCharles Bentley's Academy "should be illegal." - Long saying that if you have the same five guys five years in a row, the O-line would be like the San Antonio Spurs. Is that what the Bears are trying to start with a Leno-Whitehair-Grasu-Long-Massie lineup this year that is young enough to grow together and be together for a long time?
-
- 6 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
But it was the right thing to do. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0509-story.html Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Interesting article from the Sun Times. http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/three-w...se-is-changing/ Some things to watch for when we get to training camp. Clearly the sudden and decisive departure of Slauson may be part of a bigger puzzle with regards to what our Oline will be asked to do this year.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...-tayo-fabuluje/
-
- 6 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Well so much for Mr Long http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...over-jake-long/
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
This may pay off sooner than later http://sportsmockery.com/2016/06/ryan-pace...ment-literally/
-
- 6 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ches-100-balls/
-
- 6 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16230387...tures-left-foot Man that sucks, he has shown promise when healthy.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
There is not much to get excited about but if he is healthy Silatolu will provide very good competition for the interior line. I don't know the extent of his last knee injury or even if it was the same knee as his first injury. All I can say is that whoever ends up as our backup players on the Oline they should be more talented than Ducasse or Omameh. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2016/07/20/i...offensive-line/ Also in that article is a line about Grasu not being on solid ground as the starting C. Nothing too new here as Ramirez was being asked to push Grasu for the starting job but it does make clear that our best 5 Oline are going to start.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Hester was just released by Atlanta and was curious what you guys thought about bringing him back? I know he's probably done and the kickoff is being phased out, but DEVIN HESTER, YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this board and with the season kicking off the board is back with interesting chatter. I think this board has some of the greatest Bear talk minds and it is always a pleasure to visit. I will have to miss the Bears vs Patriot game since I will be traveling back from Sioux Falls SD that evening. I hope to find a radio station broadcasting for that drive back to Illinois, but if not hopefully you guys will be posting often.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
AT this point I've only seen the 1st half and a bit of the 3rd quarter. Overall this was a different team than what we saw last week. Offense was solid moving the ball although there are still some mistakes to clean up. Defense was likewise solid despite having several young backups among the 1st string (ILB, CB). Offense RB Langford: I've never seen him display so much patience in his reads. Something changed this week for the better. I don't know if it's just result of the 3 days of practice against the same team or has it finally clicked for him. Definitely want to see more of this in Week 3 but at this point it seems clear he's the starter so I don…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Said to be an up and coming slot corner who was released by the Browns because well....They're the Browns. This was the note when he was waived. Browns waived CB K'Waun Williams. Williams had been suspended by the Browns for two games after disobeying their wishes to avoid surgery on his troublesome ankle. A second, outside opinion revealed Williams needed surgery and he underwent the procedure. One of the league's better young slot corners, Williams should resurface quickly. Aug 29 - 4:06 PM
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I know it's the final preseason game, but no thread at all? Here's what I saw: - There will be more talented QBs cut than David Fales and the Bears should find one and put him on their practice squad. - The Bears will lose out on a talented player because they insist on holding onto Jacquizz Rodgers, who will not have a memorable moment this season. He is easily the 4th best RB on the roster and we could pick up his equivalent on waivers. I'd cut him. The Bears won't. Howard was particularly impressive tonight. - The FB Lasike had some big hits and caught the ball well. I think he makes the team as the FB. - I'm surprised we didn't see anything of Ben Brau…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
We play against: Brock Osweiler (new starter in HOU), Chase Daniel (new starter in PHI), and Dak Prescott (rookie). I would not be surprised if we went 3-0 into Week 4 against Detroit. If we do anything less than 2-1, it will be a huge disappointment.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-