Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Bill,

    https://www.espn.com/blog/chicago/bears. What a Bear should be.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...r-andy-levitre/ Traded from Tennessee to Atlanta. Where he'll be in a "zone blocking" scheme. Hmmm...where have I heard that phrase before? Oh well....

  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    @Adam_Schefter: Vikings have fired Brad Childress and named Leslie Frazier interim coach. per twitter.

  4. Started by akshaz,

    I've been a Bears fan a very long time. I'm on this board 5times a week. But I hardly ever post. But these last 24hrs have been crazy. See….I remember the years without a QB. I remember going every year with 2-3 subpar QB's rotating the starting spot almost on a weekly basis. As horrible of a season Jay Cutler had last year, he is still the best QB available. We don't have one. I understand why they let him go to most Bears fan's applause. But what are we replacing him with??? Everyone hated Brandon Marshall, complained about Alshon and didn't like Bennett's abrasiveness. But, I think we all know our team would be far more competitive with them still on the ro…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    I wasn't expecting this surgery but at least he's in good spirits afterwards and on the road to a long offseason of healing. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-g...ergoes-surgery/

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    I was reading some stats. We had the 11th ranked OL in the league last year . Massie was ranked 29th overall of all OTs. The last 8 weeks of the season, he was the best pass blocking RT in the league. When people mention Massie , we always say we need to upgrade the position. He has actually been playing well. I think we should resign him for 3 yrs, 20 mil with 10 mil G. So in 2 years we can cut him with no dead money. We draft his replacement or give Coward another year to develop , build up our depth. We should draft a RG-RT to take over what ever spot opens up first. I think with the maturation of Daniel's and Whitehair, the line improves.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    PFF is not the king of the hill but it is a comprensive look at comparing playrs. So much for the ( we should have drated a OT at 9 crowd) https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-offensive-tackle-rankings-top-32-ahead-of-the-2024-nfl-season

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_...=fantasy,185004 Wow, if Bennett does that we are going to be looking really good this year.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by madlithuanian,

    Blah. Meh. Whatever... It showed nothing. We did what we were supposed to. We didn't really show we could move the ball agasint a horrid defense. The D had some turnovers, but most were gifts other than a couple really nice plays by D. Manning. It was nice to see Forte score and do OK, but I wasn't impressed. Here's a few observations from my couch... 1. Anytime Walter gets a tribute of any sort, I get a tear in my eye. Darn dust. That man is why we are Bears fans. 'nuff said. 2. Cutler is one tough SOB. The team is giving him no help, he's getting pounded, and still mans up and plays hard. Kudos. We need to HELP this man play... …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Started by bradjock,

    Or should I say "Ticketbastards." Either way, I feel fortunate to be able to haven gotten through and pay just the retail price for Bears tickets. So I'm going to the Washington game on October 24th . . . my seats appear to be almost eye level with the top of the Sears Tower (what the hells it called now?)

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Overnight signing of 49er OLB Blake Constanza Bears hosting both K.Hayden and OG Herrera today Marshall incident reported by club indicates none of his party involved in physical violence. Wife apparently hit with bottle... Mario now a serious possibility for bears according to Nfl network and Mike+Mike

  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    He signed with Jacksonville per the Jaguars' twitter feed.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by Rush23,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2009/08/07/he...centrate-on-wr/ Devin Hester isn't going to be returning kicks any longer (kicks) so he can concentrate on WR. How do you think that's going to turn out? He had 51 catches, 650 yards+, 3 TD's in his first season at WR with Orton. I expect him to do better with Cutler.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Started by Mongo3451,

    I'm just doing the O, because the D was not a problem at all. Series# 1: Play action, 7 step drop, Forte blows his assignment, Cutler sacked. 2: Shotgun, plus 3 steps, Spencer lets Clay go, Cutler sacked. End momentum. 3: Starting to run delays to counter pressure.(Note: Marshalls man playing 15 yards off and Cutler doesn't see it) Carimi penalty stalls a promising drive. 4: Shotgun(should not have been called after fake FG) Webb false start. Got a 1st working Forte over middle.(This was open all night) Cutler throws and should have been picked, throws a pick the next play. You could actually feel it coming. 5: Shotgun, Cutler slides in pocket an…

  15. Started by Connorbear,

    They are having a hell of a year. Not sure if they can win a playoff game with Case Keenum but congrats on winning the NFC North. Peace

  16. Started by Stinger226,

    I see Merriweather/s is now available and Ingram/lb. from NO. Who is now available to help us.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    Scanning names in FA and noticed Ian Williams FA NT from the 49ers. 65 tackles last season puts him ahead of Wilkerson. He's not a pass rusher but that kind of productivity inside would have made him him our best Dlinemen last year. For comparison Malik Jackson had 45 total tackles. Williams started his career with the 49ers as UDFA and worked his way up. Certainly Fangio would have some experience working with him. We might be seeing one of Williams or Damon Harrison from the Jets (he had 72 combined tackles last year). Goldman moved out to DE could be quite effective with interior pressure. We'd still need some interior pass rush help but we could priorit…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by adam,

    • 38 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I believe We keep 3 Qbs. I beleive Steltz is kept over Bullocks at safety I believe Iglesias assured his staying I beleive Rideau did not show enough to stay I believe Davis Did not show enough to stay I beleive with Jones departure AP sticks and Jones is released I beleive McGlover stays on the Bears With all that here is my 53 QB: Cutler, Hanie , Basanez RB: Forte Wolfe AP, Mckie OL: Kruetz, Omalyie, Garza, Pace, Williams, Schaffer, Buenning, Beekman Wr: Bennett, Hester, DA, Iglesias , Knox, Toss a coin for Davis and Rideau DL: Harris, Brown, Oly, Anderson. Harrison, Adams, Idonije, Toeaina, Gilbert LB: …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    Looks like not all our former players aren't all that!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.