Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    My opinion - see if this guy can straighten out. He now has a 7 game tryout. If not, no loss. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...mully12.article Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by bradjock,

    Go Bears! We could go damn near any direction with this pick.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by bowlingtwig,

    I am wondering if anyone has the ability to tape games for me as I know for sure I won't be able to catch the monday night games, which blows considering the 1st one is against GB. I am willing to pay for these just let me know how much. This way I can watch the game in my truck when I pull over for the night. Much would be appreciated.

  4. Started by Wesson44,

    With Conte and Hardin going down in the Redskins game the Bears signed S Mark LeGree (49'ers) to a one-year deal and waived LB Ronnie Thornton

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by GakMan23,

    Might be a nice option and bring in someone in the draft.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by jason,

    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/1/24/1952...-nfl-soap-opera I especially liked the ending.

  7. Started by Stinger226,

    With the off week and injuries I looked at the 2014 draft. Walters has us drafting a CB.DT,then a QB names Fales from SJS. A west coast type QB: accurate, decent arm, some mobilty. Sounds like they got the positions right, the QB sounds interesting.

  8. Started by adam,

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Super-...alue-picks.html Bears are 17-1, which is 10th overall and 6th in the NFC. Based on odds alone, these would be the 2012 playoff teams: NFC: GB, PHI, NYG, NO, SF, and CHI AFC: NE, PIT, SD, HOU, BAL, and NYJ

  9. Started by BearFan2000,

    I gained more respect for Donavan after the game. I can't read lips but seeing him seek out Jay and take him aside to talk to him to me shows a lot of class. It was hard to make out what he was saying but I like that he made it a point to talk to him and look to encourage him. It's good to remember that the players really do look out for one another at the end of the day.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Cool tribute

  11. Started by Mongo3451,

    I was looking at next year's cap and there is not much room. Players that probably won't be here are Edmunds, Kmet, Moore and Jarrett. I say this because the first three are cap friendly cuts without huge dead money. Jarrett is simply not a need and high salary. (Wasted signing so far). The 25 draft saw us select Moore, Kmet and Jarrett's potential replacements. That Dayo signing looks to be a bust as well, but I don't know if he's cut-able. I know this has all been discussed before, but I thought the 25 draft was cool inclusion. Who else? Kiran?

    • 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    https://twitter.com/Mr_Cooper860

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    Just got back from the game. Some notes: - Not as cold as advertised. No wind so it was tolerable. We stood 95% of the game. - Both Brad Maynard and Robbie Gould should be in the probowl. Some one needs to explain to me how they are not. - Dave Toub deserves a huge raise. Special teams is the reason we won tonight (although they almost lost it at the end of the game). Manning return, punt fumble recovery, Hester return, blocked kick. All of these plays were huge. - Rasheed Davis did not play on offense. Bennett actually got reps. - Marty Booker: thanks for your great effort when you were here before but you need to go. Man was I wrong …

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Here is what Forte said: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id...heed-matt-forte I know they want to make football safer, but this seems almost counter productive as runners would not be able to protect themselves from a hit. Almost the first thing you learn to do is lower your shoulders when you are about to get hit. Now they want you to stay upright as the defender plows into your ribs at full speed? How about just improve the helmet and move to some sort of kevlar composite that absorbs some of the impact.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by bradjock,

    I remember a game in 2004 against Detroit. Bernard Berrian caught the ball in the end-zone. Had full possession. When he hit the ground the ball moved a little bit. This would have won the game. It was ruled "no-touchdown" saying the ball moved. I thought it was a bullshit call. I thought the Johnson catch should have been a TD . . . I guess we're even.

  16. Started by Stinger226,

    I wanted Melton back but him leaving actually could aid us on draft day. Here is a nice article that tells the tale http://nflmocks.com/2014/03/18/chicago-bea...joining-dallas/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6582 Smith lauds depth, young talent at wide receiver position By: Larry Mayer | Last Updated: 2/26/2010 6:18 PM INDIANAPOLIS – Coach Lovie Smith is excited about the continued development of the Bears’ young wide receivers and believes that they’ll thrive in new coordinator Mike Martz’s system. While some considered the position a weak link prior to the 2009 season, Devin Hester, Earl Bennett, Johnny Knox, Devin Aromashodu and Rashied Davis combined to catch 185 passes for 2,334 yards. It was the highest output by Bears receivers since they had 192 receptions in 2002 and 2,363 yards in 2001. …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per McClure

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by BearFan PHX,

    WR Jeremy Maclin was released by the Chiefs today. He's 29 and pretty darn good. Should we kick the tires?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Started by adam,

    Just like some of the other position groups (O-Line and TE), I think we need a purge at this position. Keep ARob, but get rid of Gabriel and Miller via trade or just outright cut. Miller seems to have discipline issues, doesn't run the correct routes, is often out of position at the LOS, and seems to generally have a bad attitude. For a 2nd round pick that we traded up for, we should expect more. What is even worse about the Miller pick (and trade up), we could've selected DJ Chark or Michael Gallup, both were available at #51. I like Wims and would love to see some Ridley down the stretch to see what we got. Gabriel is better suited as a #3 than a #2, and is …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.