Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...t-more-pointed/

  2. Started by AZ54,

    It appears Loggains wants to keep a FB on the roster. If so, this likely means we keep 3 TEs. Considering the other thread about Moeaki and the other TEs they took a look at recently I'd say they are trying to figure out which way they want to go with this last position on the roster. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0612-story.html

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2010/1...s.html#comments

  4. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    New Super Bowl predictions? Coach most likely to be fired soon? DROY? OROY? Comeback POY? MVP? DPOY? I'll say: (I said Jets/Packers before the season) but I'll change to Jets/Falcons. DROY: Earl Thomas, Seattle. I believe he has 4 or 5 INT's this year already. OROY: Sam Bradford, Rams. No explanation needed. Comeback POY: I'll say Urlacher. He's been good. MVP: Peyton Hillis. I know it's a longshot since the Browns have been average, but he's been unreal. DPOY: Mathews. Yes, he's a Packer, but he's insane.

  5. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Jerry was just on the ESPN1000 show and gave a pretty cool interview. He said when he was on the phone w/ Denver that he knew he had to come in big otherwise they would just blow him off and listen to the next offer. He didn't say what the offer intially was, but it was big enough were they didn't field any other calls (GM to GM). They countered back and forth a couple of times before reaching the deal, he said it took about a half hour. He said that Denver had already done there homework on Kyle Orton and liked what they saw in him, so I think Orton was intitially in the deal to start. My guess is maybe we offered 1, 1, and Orton and then Denver countered to 1, 1, 3…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by defiantgiant,

    There's been a lot made recently of the available free agent wide receivers. They each have their problems, obviously, but those have been pretty well discussed at this point. I wanted to start a different thread to discuss some trade options the Bears might pursue, if they determine our current options across from Hester aren't going to cut it. I'm not talking about guys who might be available for a blockbuster trade, like Braylon Edwards or Anquan Boldin. There are a number of receivers around the league who aren't street free agents, but could be available pretty cheaply via trade. If all it takes is a conditional second-day pick to get a guy, I think that's…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    With the recent contract updates both Howard and Kwiatkoski have earned pay raises and now have $2mil/yr salaries based on playing time. Both have earned it, especially Howard. However, we are tight on cap space and depending on how things go with Iggy, Kwit might be the 4th ILB on this roster. That's not a spot we can afford to spend $2mil to fill. Nor is he the ideal fit inside due to his lack of speed. I don't know for sure what Pagano wants in his ILBs I can't imagine it's much different from Fangio. Kwit is a good ILB and could easily fit well into someone's 4-3 scheme. I think the Bears should try to trade him for a day 3 pick. We can likely sign a vet…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    Finally people on the field and hopefully it lasts the whole season. It would be easy to be negative in my assessment of a full season but to happy to see its not called off.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by Stinger226,

    Miller Moss/QB/Louisville KC Eziomume CB/ Tulane

    • 31 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    When, or if, Conte does a complete whiff on an open field tackle the same as HCD did last night to give up an easy TD what will be said about him? That was not Percy Harvin he missed, it was Ricardo Lockett and it was not some crazy move he put on HCD. I said before the draft that there were some "Major Wright moments" from HCD. He has the speed and fluid movements you want to see in coverage but the "highs" were mixed in with a fair amount of "lows" that were covered up by his rather good teammates. I'll be watching and comparing him to Kyle Fuller as their careers progress.

  11. Started by ParkerBear7,

    I don't know if they are any good or even whether or not they would fit our system but they are being talked about. They are much bigger than our deffensive ends. Canty, Chris DE UFA 6-7 304 4th Season DAL Olshansky, Igor DE UFA 6-6 309 5th Season SD Babin, Jason DE UFA 6-3 267 5th Season KC TBD

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    You called it on Dak Prescott. He's looking outstanding this point. Good job. Peace

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Is the bears 1st round draft pick everyone wanted in this years draft. Carimi-Garza-Spencer-Louis-Williams

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Started by Connorbear,

    per the Suntimes. You know, just in case he is over valueing his clients. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt23.article Peace

  15. Started by GakMan23,

    visiting

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Bagent or Keenum against Fangio doesn't sound fun. If the Bears can't get the run game going, it will be another long day. Barkley is questionable after a stinger, Goedert is out, so if Barkley can't go, the main threat is Devonta Smith. PHI is a hard team to gauge right now. They are 2-0 but beat WAS and TEN, who are both 0-2. They only beat WAS by 2, and TEN by 4. I feel like this was a win with Williams, but probably a loss with Bagent or Keenum. I assume the Bears keep it close and it is a low scoring game.

    • 72 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    They're back. The Bears will wear them Sunday and November 13 vs Detroit.

  18. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So got another "off the wall" scenario for you. WHAT IF Peyton was to decide to retire? Would he be worth considering as an OC? What about at least a QB coach? We know he's a student of the game. He has a few weeks to decide and is closing in on 40 (which makes him older than our GM by the way).

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So I saw some blurb on NFL Network link (I'm not at home to verify) that the Saints are 'shopping several players including Jimmy Graham". WOW! And as I'm looking at the feed something popped up about the Saints and Seahawks are working a deal as we speak for Graham. NO I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM GOING AFTER GRAHAM!!!! Are there any defensive players worth perusing? EDIT: Wow this moved quick. According to Rappaport the deal is near done. Graham and a 4th to Seattle for Unger (Max I presume?) and a 1st.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Started by Stinger226,

    I think our top priority this off season is to identify and add a couple of leader types on the defense. As much as I think letting Urlacher go was needed , we did miss his leadership. Him being here probably wouldnt have made much difference in our final record, but he would have put the young players in a better place to succeed. Briggs,IMO, isnt a team leader, he is a good player with a big mouth. When he came back from injury, he was out of shape and team leaders dont do that. Tillman and Peppers, lead by example, not inspiration to the people that needed guidance. Peanut was hurt almost all year, and Peppers has lost a step. He had many games he just didnt show up. …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.