Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    I think our top priority this off season is to identify and add a couple of leader types on the defense. As much as I think letting Urlacher go was needed , we did miss his leadership. Him being here probably wouldnt have made much difference in our final record, but he would have put the young players in a better place to succeed. Briggs,IMO, isnt a team leader, he is a good player with a big mouth. When he came back from injury, he was out of shape and team leaders dont do that. Tillman and Peppers, lead by example, not inspiration to the people that needed guidance. Peanut was hurt almost all year, and Peppers has lost a step. He had many games he just didnt show up. …

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    “I grew up a Packer fan. How wrong I was. I see the errors of my way.” http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,3665815.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    There's a lot of mention of "fire sale",etc...and I'm not sure that's the case. A few have mentioned here that we simply got rid of and got something for guys that weren't working out for us. If we see Bennett or Forte moved, then I think we're in a full scale youth movement. Until that happens, I think the regime stays their course. Keep drafting young talent, pick up a few key FA's and attempt to retain a handful of big contract guys. Bennett: I do see Bennett leaving after his contract, so there is a good reason to shop him. However, we can still use him. He's under contract for a little while and we can tag him. Forte: Either we get the hometown d…

  4. Started by Noots,

    INJURY REPORT AND IMPLICATIONS Chicago Bears (0-0) at Green Bay Packers (0-0) By Michael Nudo The Packers are eager to get rookie B.J. Raji into the action (Getty Images). BEARS OFFENSE vs. PACKERS DEFENSE The Bears’ offense is in good health entering the first contest. The only injury of note is backup running back Kevin Jones (ankle), who was lost in the final game of the preseason. Garrett Wolfe and Adrian Peterson will pick up the backup running back reps. New starters include tackles Orlando Pace and Chris Williams as well as guard Frank Omiyale on the offensive line. Second-year wide receiver Earl Bennett goes from a zero catch rookie seaso…

  5. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    that i pulled some BS! But seriously, referring to the new post about wins, i cant see us scoring a TD with the Oline playing like they did saturday

  6. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    This is one wide receiver I want the Bears to draft. He just ran a 4'4 forty at 6'5 so that will definitely boost his draft stock. He has huge hands which makes him a pretty solid Possession receiver but he can also beat you with the deep ball. If I were Jerry Angelo I'd be thinkin about taking this guy with our number 1 pick, maybe number 2 (But I doubt it now).

  7. Started by nfoligno,

    Caught this from the Sun Times Briggs' deal has protection for team after 2009 The Bears have never had issue with the performance Lance Briggs has provided on the field. Ultimately, it’s why general manager Jerry Angelo said at the combine that he did not have a problem investing in the three-time Pro Bowl linebacker long term as a core player after he earned more than $7.2 million last season with the franchise tag.... But they’ve also protected themselves in the future. Briggs’ $3.3 million roster bonus for 2010—the final roster bonus in the deal—does not come due until June 10 of that year. That’s three months after most roster bonuses are paid at or near …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0523-story.html Looks like Kevin White missed todays OTA after participating yesterday. When Fox was asked about it, he basically said it is one practice, we are not going to worry about it. Reporters on the other hand are feeling a little deja vu and wonder if he had a set back. Others that missed:Hronis Grasu, Kyle Long, Danny Trevathan, Zach Miller, Pernell McPhee, Willie Young Most who have missed had offseason surgery. ..

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by BearsFan1974,

    Happy 25th Anniversary!!! 25 years ago today, the Beloved Bear destroyed the New England Patriots 46-10 in Super Bowl XX. I remember the game like it was yesterday. Unfortunately, I remember Sunday's game too.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by Bill,

    Ok. One and a half games and so far I'm wondering where the plays are. Not one play made IMHO in the first half. A strip and recovery because the Giants tackle blew his assignment. And a kickoff for a touch down because a kicker was lackadaisical. Nothing I saw all half that made me excited. Guess we will be looking for a backup QB next year. Time to play the starters next week just to? It's only preseason!

  11. Would be huge to replace Goldman. That front 7 would be sick.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by adam,

    Poll Time, pick a QB from this tier based on what you know about their teams.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by killakrzydav,

    Insane fast! Enjoy.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=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…

    • 22 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/12/29/noots...in-against-min/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by Uncle Buck,

    I was considering the impact the ads and billboard might have on the McCaskey's potential decision to make changes to the team's management. Specifically, I wondered what else could be done to influence a change. As a born and bred Chicagoan and a fan of all of the city's teams I thought of changes our other teams have made and tried to make comparisons to the scenario facing the Bears. I think a good comparison could be made to the Blackhawks. Outside of the mild successes enjoyed during the tenures of Orval Tessier and Mike Keenan, this team has been mired in poor performances over the last twenty years. While Dollar Bill Wirtz was alive ,the team, to its own detri…

  16. Hey it is still a slow period. Who would you take, I say the best 3 options are AP. Jarret Allen, Kahil. Make a choice. As for me I think Kahil would be a bookend OT for 8 to 10 years with Carimi. Even though he hasnt played a down in the NFL yet, is upside is great.

  17. Started by azbearsfan,

    Gotta give Jay Cut some tools.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    2. Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State ---Robiskie falls, and all this Wallace and Massaquoi talk is a huge smokescreen. 3. Darcel McBath, FS, Texas Tech ---FS who is of solid value here. 4. Henry Melton, DE, Texas ---Pure 4-3 DE's are hard to find in this draft. Melton's physical attributes fit that bill pretty well. 5. Mark Parson, CB, Ohio ---CB depth and of good value. 5. Aaron Kelly, WR, Clemson ---WR depth- big redzone target at 6'5 205. 6. Willie VanDeSteeg, DE, Minnesota ---DE depth. 7. Lydon Murtha, OT, Nebraska ---OT depth. 7. Conredge Collins, FB, Pittsburgh ---McKie is brutal. Period. Thoughts?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...under-contract/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Started by Stinger226,

    I notice a few names on twitter that probably means crab but worth throwing out there.(slow time until draft) I seen on a local South Carolina paper that it was mentioned the Bears targeting K. Quarles at DT (he is a 3T type, likely in the second or third round) Also God forbid, seen Tebow's name mentioned that were looking at(Ugh)--enough said If trading was a likely scenario,SF is the only team loaded with players and draft picks. So lets say(yes) 14th pick for late 1st-2nd-3rd-4th. WHY? SF cut Carlos Rodgers and lost Tarrel Brown in FAgency so they move up to get Gilbert or Dennard so here we go(used Draft Tek) full draft list 30th pick-----Jern…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.