Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    I thought I was the only football fan watching these bull runs in Pamplona but Rex Ryan is actually there: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000021...-once-but-twice Rex was lucky that bull just stopped at a huge pileup of people and never attacked anyone, especially considering how long it took him to get over the fence. My wife is Spanish and so we have TV broadcast from Spain and I watch the run nightly at 11pm. This is how I survive the worst sports month of the year. If anyone is interested the video of the daily bull runs is all here: http://www.sanfermin.com The videos of the daily runs are at the El Encierro link near the top. In t…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Started by KiLoc69,

    Haven't seen this discussed anywhere but PFT, but what is the sense in Chicago? Was Urlacher just joking that he didn't want the Bears to win this year without him? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...owl-without-me/

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by ParkerBear7,

    I will not deny it, I'm elated with the direction the Bears are going with front office, coaching and personnel; I have high expectations for this season. http://blog.chicagobears.com/2013/07/31/of...ig-in-red-zone/ Offense comes up big in red zone Posted by Larry Mayer on July 31, 2013 – 5:45 pm The Bears defense boasts several talented Pro Bowlers. But the unit could have used a step ladder or an NBA power forward during a red-zone drill late in Wednesday’s practice. Taking advantage of a size differential, Jay Cutler threw touchdown passes to 6-3 receiver Alshon Jeffery, 6-4 receiver Brandon Marshall and 6-6 tight end Marte…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by adam,

    Hate to see any players get injured, but this one helps the Bears a lot as Bulaga was the Packers LT and one of their better players.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by Cutsizzle,

    Facebook isn't required to view the pictures. Taken with a Canon Rebel from a 50 yard line suite box (got hooked up). They turned out great, enjoy! Carolina Pictures - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...4125&type=1 Chicago Pictures - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.6...9694&type=1

  6. Started by Daventry,

    I was not surprised to see Denver beat Baltimore soundly; Baltimore was lucky to win the SB IMO, they were high on the Ray Lewis retirement and won on adrenaline and luck....they are a good team but not SB material, certainly are in for a fall down this year. It was interesting to see the old Bear Corey Graham starting for them; I wish we could have kept him as I thought he was an excellent player for us and somehow was in Lovie's doghouse. What does everyone think of the game? Manning is quite the QB, they surely are going to the SB this year, at least the playoffs, very good looking team.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. A little bit of nostalgia.

  8. Started by CrackerDog,

    It was interesting to hear his post game comments. What I noticed mostly was he seems to have very little ego. He basically said "We made better play calls in the second half on O but even then it was up to Cutler to use his legs twice to get the job done." It's refreshing to hear something like that. I recall previous regimes falling over themselves to claim credit for plays that went well. In the long run it'll be interesting to see how well his personality fits into this world of huge dollars and huge egos called the NFL. His whole "I just asked them to be good teammates" bit seemed a little naive. But with that said, hell, sometimes simple truths are the be…

  9. Started by AZ54,

    I haven't been able to post much since the first game but one of the most obvious differences I noticed with our D against the Bengals was the lack of gang tackling. I give Lovie credit because we always had 11 guys running toward the ball and it paid off routinely. Too often against the Bengals we would have one or two players go for a tackle but additional support was either late getting there or never arrived. I'm glad Tucker and the players are addressing this in practice this week as we need this to stop AP this weekend. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...rn-fundamentals

  10. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    At what point do the Bears consider dealing Earl Bennett, taking a 5th round pick and making Marquess Wilson active? I think it'd be difficult for Wilson to do less than what Bennett is right now. That's not criticizing Bennett either. Right now though, he isn't part of the Bears' offense and looks disinterested, for good reason.

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ck-of-pressure/

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...it-again-folks/

  13. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    In today's MMQB by Peter King, he says right now Kyle Long would get his vote for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Thoughts? I didn't watch closely enough at he and Mills in particular last night, but I know he opened the whole for Forte's long run and I do know Cutler's on pace to only be sacked 16 times. So much for him being not worthy of the pick.

  14. Started by BearFan2000,

    I happened to be looking for where I could pick up a copy of Trestman's book, seems it's only sold at Amazon.com but when I go to the item page the kindle version (which I don't have a kindle) is 14.95, but the paperback version list two used from 172.20? Why is it 15 bucks as a digital book, and 172 bucks paperback? This does't seem right, does anyone know where to pick up a copy that's more realistically priced?

  15. Started by AZ54,

    With the Chargers in serious need of outside LB help, and the Bears in serious lack of pass rush ability from McClellin I'm curious how many here would consider trading SMC to the Chargers if they inquired? And if so what would you want in return? The Chargers have Melvin Ingram and Freeney out. Freeney is a stop gap on their roster so they could view SMC as a long term solution for them opposite Ingram. For our part the Bears are already getting Washington reps which IMO indicates they know they aren't getting enough out of SMC so they are hoping they can speed up Washington's development. Washington needs a lot of development so for him to be on the fie…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. I knew they had been bad, but not this bad. Guess Dave Toub was really a genius after all.. Joe D will be out of a job at the end of the year if this keeps up.

  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/a...e/p2p-77654374/ Not to read into it too much but knowing how Marshall does have a tendancy to be "mercurial" and appears to be unsatisfied with his recent production... Might be worth taking note. Take into account that just a few weeks ago he was interviewed and said that he didn't want for Jay to throw to him if he were double or triple covered and that there were other options available on the team if need. And....we know his back (?) has been bothering him for some time now.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    The Browns are supposedly shopping him for whatever reason. I understood dealing Richardson for a draft pick because of the position he plays, but Gordon is your star 22 year old WR who's probably going to be better than anything you get for him in return. They're asking for a 2nd round draft pick, but likely will only get a 3rd. You already know I'm going to ask it. Would you give up a 3rd round pick for someone like Gordon? Yeah, the likelihood of the Bears being interested is about slim and none. If they are going to make deals, you'd sooner guess it's for a position of greater need like DT, but the question at hand is would YOU do it? I haven't made up my mind ye…

  19. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...amp;src=desktop As Robbie was kicking his second field goal (his 10th in row from 50 or more) my wife commented. "Robbie needs to go over to Hester and say 'how many times have you scored today'? God I love her.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/1...eak.html#page/1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.