Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.drafttek.com/simulator/ This site is pretty cool and let's you rank Bears needs OFF/DEF allows you to trade picks and then will simulate 3 rounds! My Simulated Draft: Round Pick Team Selection Psn School CRI Delta ReachValue 1 1 Detroit Eugene Monroe OT Virginia P1 -2 Reach 1 2 St Louis Michael Oher OT Mississippi P1 -3 Reach 1 3 KC Aaron Curry OLB Wake Forest P3 +1 Value 1 4 Seattle Michael Crabtree WR Texas Tech P2 +3 Value 1 5 Cleveland Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio State P2 +1 Value 1 6 Cincinnati Andre Smith OT Alabama P1 +0 Value 1 7 Oakland Brian Orakpo DE Texas P2 -4 Reach 1 8 Jaguars Jason Smith OT Baylor P3 +0 Value 1 9 Gree…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Click this link to see something funny about the bears http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/delivery.htm
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
1. Can they restructure his deal making it more cap friendly? Or should I say ask him to take a pay cut and then make the contract more incentive based??? 2. Is this their way of putting it out there that he is on the trading blocks??? 3. Could they be making their decision to cut him or keep him? Pace and Fox may just say freak it and cut him opening up money next year and eating it now. If you didn't hear it or see it, Jay Gruden came out and said RG3 is their starting QB next season. Fox and Pace went the complete other way with their press conference. I wonder if their dinner with McCown was a little bit of a Cutler research meeting. Who bette…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ho-never-punts/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://www.49ers.com/team/coaches/Ed-Donat...a9-ed279c6168b8 His BIO is outstanding (for a secondary coached). Cool that he coached my college's football team (which no longer exists) in 1989. Extremely experienced for a DB coach (given his track record as a DC).
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/poll/...,0,2452655.poll I voted no. I would put Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Reed, and C.Johnson ahead of him, and maybe even A.Johnson, Fitzgerald, Polamalu, Peterson, Ngata, and Revis.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
/www.first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx Since we pretty well have done all of our damage in FAgency, lets fill the roster. In this draft site, you can trade. For sake of being realistic, lets use only up to 2 trades. I started out trying to fill BPA scenario and this is what I ended up with. I traded back with ARI for the 15th, round 2 and 3 picks I then traded back to 18 with SEA for a coupld extra picks in the 4th and 5th. My first 3 picks were BPA IMO, after that I tried to fill with needs also. I figure we have 4 starters out of this draft. I think Fitz takes Princes job I think Carter starts early I think Crosby replaces Massie I think Que…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
When Fields entered the game the offense was completely out of rhythm. It stayed that way through his first couple drives. After that I saw three plays I really liked. Of course I loved his TD run, but Mitch could have done that. The first play I liked was one where he was rolling to the right and patiently hit the receiver that was breaking free. Two was his long run. Only two players in the NFL make that run, Fields and Lamar Jackson. The only difference, Lamar would've scored, yet Fields just glides at that speed. Third was the TD to James. When you show elite arm strength and it looks effortless as you are rolling right and throwing left. Impressive. I know…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
He might be my favorite Bear on the present team. He's a mad man that still does a lot, that is not really mentioned/observed.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I have to say I haven't felt this optimistic about back to back drafts including UDFA since the early 2000's and these classes might... might produce a ton of starters for a decade. I'll give an A- so far. We could have really used a receiver but we'll see how Gentrey turns out.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
They were just talking about the maturity of mat ryan, and showed the last play he had against us. WOW, I haven't seen that clip since it happened and let me tell you that was a whole lot of B.S. the damn clock doesn't start until he drops back I know it's a moot point, but I can not believe the NFL didn't look into that last play because although it was only couple seconds that didn't come off( and it was clearly obvious in the nfl countdown replay), all they had on the clock was 1 second left that screwed us over! Just watching it live appeared in slow motion since the clock wasn't running. I saw many of you talking about it, but now that I have witnessed that mysel…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Why in the living hell is #29 on the field at S? Our Secondary is a disaster. U drafted a guy in the 4th who was a team leader. He can't learn the speed of the NFL watching Ryan Mundy and Adrian Wilson. Let's not bring up y we didn't take a S in the first when the best one was there. But anyway. This defense is a pure disgrace. Look at our LBs..... They make me sick.
-
This is really getting weird Joe DeCamillas to Denver as special teams coordinator.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I would like for him to succeed, but he seems to be struggling. From the Athletic: Seven Shots Drill, is 7 plays from the 2 yard line. Trubisky is now 3 for 20 as the Steelers starting QB. One of the conversions was a Najee Harris run. Now this: Pelissero: Steelers now splitting first-team reps between Mitch Trubisky and Mason Rudolph
-
- 16 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Too many needs. We need a WR, CB, OT, Safety, just for starters. This is a team that is supposed to be built around the draft and we got no damn draft picks.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
With the draft and most UDFA's signed, using our pre-draft depth chart, I tried to figure out who makes the cut at 53. The biggest battles are at LB and CB, and who plays what on the DLINE. Nevertheless, it should be interesting. For simplicity sake, I plugged some guys in for only one position even though they can play multiple. Looking at this you can see why we did not draft a LB. Also, it looks like the low end of the roster turnover would be 33% and can get as high as 45% depending on which 53-man roster guys stick (I see about 6 at risk) and 18 new slots already filled. What do you think, look about right? OFFENSE (24): QB (2): Jay Cutler* / Jimmy C…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-