Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Raiders linebacker Kamerion Wimbley has half of his salary to be paid by the Radiers. They are in trouble with the cap space situation and may cut him What do you think about getting him to replace Roach?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
We're in the top ten for sure. Maybe better. Unfortunately/fortunately, Nkemdiche appears to have fallen. Reconfigured top 4. 1. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame - BOOM. 2. Robert Nkemdiche, 3-4DE, Ole Miss - In my dream scenario, everyone hates his recent issues enough for him to fall to the 2nd Bears pick. BOOM. 3. , OLB, Clemson - Great outside rush. BOOM. 4. Darian Thompson, S, Boise State - Great size, range, skill. Great centerfield option. BOOM 5. , WR, North Carolina - This is partly because he's a pesky Wes Welker type, but mostly because he's a dynamic, fearless returner. Cut Mariani, immediately insert Switzer in as punt and kick returner, …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
We still have some decent names out there to sign but the reality is there still hunting for good money. I think Hicks, Freeman, and Gersham leave town without contracts. I dont think going forward we will be over paying for FAs. We knew they were after Tev but Massie was a surprise pick. He is average but improves our OL never the less. DL- names left to chase Hicks Fairly Crick Knighton Jerkins ( heard that deal is not done yet) OLB …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Looking at the draft class, there are many available options for the Bears to pursue this year. The problem, of course, is the other 4-5 needs that supersede the WR issues. While Cam Meredith had a good season, it's not the first time Chicago has seen a promising WR do virtually nothing (i.e. Marquess Wilson, Royal, Bellamy, Aromashodu, Iglesias, Lloyd, Gage, Bradley, etc.). Well, sometimes those guys do something after leaving Chicago, but that's a different issue. If Braverman was the answer at slot, he likely would have seen more of the field when the WRs were dropping every third pass. Meanwhile, Kevin White is still a complete unknown. A wild card. Can he …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/29/chi...c-expectations/ Thought this was a really really good read. Agree with pretty much everything he says, with the obvious key how the QB position emerges, especially in the second half of the season. Highly possible we are going to get dug into a big hole with that start of the season, but if we could put on a strong finish, from Fox's perspective, it could be the way to save his job (and I don't think he's a bad coach and I like the idea of continuity and him staying around vs. restarting thing) while creating good positive momentum for 2018. Trubisky is key to all of this, but defense is so much better than a few years a…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
not a good sign but i did see on twitter the interview went bad.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
-
They also have the 6th pick from themselves. Two top 10 picks is a great position to be in. Bears will pick 40th for their first pick (currently).
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
So I was looking into the free-agent QBs going into 2020. There are a lot of options with potential huge differences in salary cap hits. Take a look at the list below sorted by DVOA. The guys with asterisks are free agents and the guys with a carrot are potential cap casualties. To me, there is no point to add a guy who would essentially have the same production as Trubisky. Looking at the guys in his group, those are all the same type of performers, all underwhelming. So I would target no one worse than Keenum out of the available pool of (Keenum, Brissett, Rivers, Bridgewater, Moore, Carr, and Tannehill). If you reduced the candidate pool by age first, that w…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
With all the good things we did this off season, the little thing we didnt do that what have made our team more reliable seems dumb at this point. Okeye was signed for 700 th, and 600 in incentives, why didnt we just sign him and not had to worry about the DT position for one more year. He wasnt special but what he added in rotation made our team better as proposed to signing 4 guys to try to fill that position. He wasnt expensive or long term. The dumbest thing we didnt do in the off season other than adding a OT in the draft.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
Obviously, I'd like to see the line perform better. I predict they will, actually. You'll see Orton in there from the start and I believe now that the QB battle is over, we'll find the game plan much more balanced. We aren't trying to see what our QB's have but rather work our entire O. This means we'll be keeping the D a bit more off balance. The 49ers terrorized the Packers last week and made them their bitches. If we perform better than that, it should be meaningful. Hester take one to the house. Someone just walk up to Mike Singletary and punch him squarely in the face. Damn am I sick of hearing his self righteous bullshit on the radio. Orton hit on a deep ba…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
it is worthwhile now after the preseason to step back and evaluate how the rookie QBs have fared so far. At the top of the list with an A grade from Daniel Jeremiah is none other than Mitchell Trubisky. I felt all along we drafted the best of the 2017 group and I still feel that way after watching Kizer and Watson play. I haven't seen much from Mahomes but with his work ethic and raw talent I think he'll likely end up the other long-term starter from this draft. --- I'm not comparing Trubisky to any of these players but looking back at the two previous drafts under Pace (2015/16) the only other QB I felt we should have gone after heavily was Mariota. After wh…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Through his representation the Milton Bradley Agency Lemonej would like to formerly apologize to Terra T for comments he made in regards to his Ronnie Knox post could there be any relation? It was not my intention to offend anyone and my personal frustration boiled over and I said somethings I shouldn't have said. Hopefully we have cleared the air and we can move on.This fans board and posters deserve to be treated with respect and in the future(going forward) I plan to refrain from wearing my sensitivity on my sleeve. Sincerly Eric "lemonej "Jacobs ps Though I did this tongue in cheek to make fun of myself I really do mean I'm sorry!
-
I need to start 3 WR out of TO, Antonio Bryant, Hester, Knox.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
It doesn't matter if it's Trubisky or Foles at QB, these type of mistakes by the WRs have to be eliminated. https://twitter.com/BearWeatherFans/status/1261422572094119936
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
This is for those needing a little more visual representation...
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Well sorry ass Webb was not unemployed long.....the VIKINGS have signed him off waivers1
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-