Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    he played like crap. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/09/ha..._blind_dog.html Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Just an article by Brad Biggs in the Trib. If someone could please post the article for me. I can't as I'm using my phones internet. Basically states that Titans faxed us for permission to interview Tice for O-cord and we have denied that reguest. I am glad we did. Would have been tough if he had left.

  3. Started by AZ54,

    It's hard to predict a Superbowl appearance much less a win but IMO Cutler taking us to the NFC championship game in his second season with us, especially with the talent level on our offense, means the trade was a success. When I get to work tomorrow I'll check in with the Broncos' fans to see how they feel about the deal and earning the #2 pick in the draft. I know there are other factors on their side but there are other factors on our side when you consider our Oline, young WR corps, etc. It hasn't been an easy path for Cutler but in Rd 2 of the NFC playoffs he put up 35 pts. That's pretty good. I'm sure even Tom Brady would admit how good it is, perhaps Peyton …

  4. Started by Daventry,

    Any UK Bears fans know the skinny on coverage here for the Bears? I was all set to order Sky Sports and found out that Sky do not have the contract.... What gives? What is everyone doing?

  5. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link Great article on Mike Brown.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Hello everyone , Its been a while since I posted. I hope everybody is doing good ? Let me ask you what would be your offensive game plan be for tonight? We all know what our defense will do, #1 stop the run and #2 then play the pass. And if the Texans are charitable our "D" will have no problem of receiving such gifts. Game time weather and field conditions should be considered in your thoughts.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    He wasn't good at all. He said he liked Rex, but that was about it. He was a total jerk and asked Waddle if he played in the NFL and pretty much said he wasn't any good. I don't want this ass on our team, sorry.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Interested in coaching not front office. Did not say he was interested in the Bears job or not.... Just wondering what everyone thinks about him as the HC? He won a SB in GB and got the Seahawks to one as well.

  9. Started by Stinger226,

    For everybody that was glad to see Lovie leave, we now get him back as the new Illini football coach. your thoughts

  10. Started by Wesson44,

    We have a few name on the roster at Wr who has the best chance of making the team and who will be the starters. 1. Booker 2. Bradley 3. R. Davis 4 LLoyd 5. Monk 6 Hass 7. Hamilton 8. Bennett 9. Rideau 10. Hester =given.... as PR/KR

  11. Started by chitownman,

    It was brought up that apparently the last time Tennessee was looking for a head coach that Tennessee had attempted to get Lovie Smith at that time which was roughly fourteen months ago. With Lane Kiffin's bolting to USC, Tennessee is looking for a new head coach once again. Here is the link from the article on the trib's website: http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ovie-smith.html Personally I think that would be a good thing considering all that has transpired for the last year and one half and the fact that all the projected OCs and DCs are not coming into what is apparently being interpreted as a lame duck situation in Chicago with the win or else dema…

  12. Started by Stinger226,

    Since this year is trash, time to look forward. I think we need to pick up 2 WRs in FAgency from a pretty good group and then draft one or two in the draft. In the draft we are going to get a top 5 pick so we should be able to move back and grab a couple of extra picks from someone looking for a QB.(Giants, Broncos, Cardinals, Jets, Dolphins,Chargers, Bills) Buffalo has two first round picks and two second round picks , so for sake of this article, we trade our (projected 1-4 pick) to Buffalo for (projected 1-15 and 1-20 plus 2- 51 picks) So in the draft we have 2 1sts, and 2- 2nds, with those picks in the first round we get a OT and OLB, in the second…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by adam,

    I think it is way to early to "grade" the coaching changes, but I get a kick out of people loving the Gruden move. The dude hasn't coached in years and inherited two pretty good teams between OAK and TB when he did coach. I like the story for him going back to OAK, but besides that, I think he will be average in Oakland. For the others, I am ok with Nagy and a B-, young coordinator, etc, etc, but with him grading Reich and Shurmur higher than Nagy seems that he made the grades more about coaching experience than anything else. https://sports.yahoo.com/grading-seven-nfl-...-161240625.html

  14. Started by adam,

    Braxton Jones safe?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Started by adam,

    The Bears are about $4M over the cap, need $5M for operating space and $8-10M for draft picks. Let's just say that is $20M. The Bears can gain over $35M in cap space with these 3 transactions: 1. Cut Edmunds - pre-June 1st, save $15M (only $2.4M Dead cap) 2. Trade Moore - pre-June 1st, save $16.5M ($12M in Dead cap) or restructure that can save approximately $15M. 3. Restructure Thuney - convert $12M of his $16M to bonus, saves $6M Other potential moves 1. Cut/Trade/Restructure/Extend Kmet - I think they will do something with him. He is tied for the 7th-highest AAV amongst TEs for backup TE production. With the emergence of Loveland, yo…

    • 30 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    I assume he'll end up on the practice squad. Who will take his spot on the 53?

  17. Started by azbearsfan,

    I hate that guy

  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    He's probably not a starting OG anymore, but he might just be a nice back-up on this team, especially if they move Williams to LT and sign Grubbs. They won't really have much OG depth then.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...orte-still-out/

  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    courtesy of yahoo. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Auos...ayoffodds113010

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.