Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is a must listen to piece of journalism. I will be routing for Brian to make the falcon and it puts into perspective how much time you want to put into listening about Aaron Hernandez. I would say a big fat zero. A pampered big time Charlie who thought he was an untouchable. Brian could have been a great prospect however wrongfully accused of rape and kidnap. Lawyer who is now a judge sold him down the river. Disadvantaged throughout the legal process. A great story.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
Report NBC Sports Chicago Artie Burns Done For The Year
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
I swear. . Lovie is a virus. . U think it's gone and boom!
-
- 10 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
J'Marcus Webb got another contract!!!! HA! Sorry, it's a slow day here and there's nothing to talk about.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I am very uneasy with Pace saying that Trubisky is the quarterback going into next year. I understand firing the O-line coach and the "OC". I am looking at the quarterback position. I am making the following argument as a potential win/win/win aka cover our ass scenario Trubisky-we can blame the play calling, o-line, running game, blah blah blah. Truth is this result is not entertaining. And this teams sole purpose is to distract us from reality and entertain us. 17/10 (TD/INT) 63% completion. 3138 yards. Sacked 38 times. 40.6 QBR I never liked Cutler because he just didn't look like he cared. Trubisky I think my be a little too soft. Pace isn'…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...amp;src=desktop As Robbie was kicking his second field goal (his 10th in row from 50 or more) my wife commented. "Robbie needs to go over to Hester and say 'how many times have you scored today'? God I love her.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
5yr-$100M deal, $60 in guarantees. The Ravens had $52M, that is now almost cut in half for just Roquan and does not include Lamar Jackson..... Roquan becomes their 2nd highest paid player behind Ronnie Stanley.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...n-on-kyle-long/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Breaking: Washington signs WR Terrelle Pryor to a one-year, $8 million contract. (via @AdamSchefter) Did we even attempt to sign Pryor? Was $8mil on a one-year deal too rich for us?
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...on-flight-home/ Really, you're going to protest until the regular refs are back? Please do.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ton-gets-ready/
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=975...amp;src=desktop He outta know.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Since upgrading to IE 11 the text in the box you type in to post messages has run off the right side of the screen rather than wrapping around to begin a new line on the left of the box. It was very annoying. The solution is simple. If you have this happening go to the menu item TOOLS and select Compatibility View Settings. Click the ADD button to add this site to the list. Problem solved.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Saints | Jason McKie to sign with team Comment (0) Sun, 23 May 2010 20:03:21 -0400 Free-agent FB Jason McKie (Bears) will sign a contract with the New Orleans Saints, reports ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson, citing a source familiar with the situation.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/jensen/2426...-sean24.article Peace
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
It's an unusual year without a pick in the first two rounds. I have to believe an extensive amount of work goes into grading players in the top 75. This year without the worry of sorting out all those players in great detail I expect they're spending more time focused on the players in the second half of the draft and in particular the potential UDFAs. Pace has often excelled in this part of the draft. With that in mind here's a plan to add 4 players in the top 150. Pace will wait to see who falls to him but if he doesn't find a target who falls to him (perhaps Hooker, Henderson, Sanders) I could see him trading back to the late 3rd Rd. Based on the trade …
-
- 10 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bears-release-injury-report-for-Thursdays-practice--40276951 Bears DNP: Rolle - likely out McClellin- Likely out Mitchell Ferguson Limited: Eddie Royal, Jeffery, Bellamy, Bushrod, Ratliff, Sutton, McPhee, Omameh Does anyone know how long Rolle and Shae will be out? I haven't seen anything on how bad the Shae injury was. I cant wait to see this offense with a healthy Alshon and Royal!!!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...-sit-this-week/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-