Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by GakMan23,

    Haven't been able to verify yet.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Thought I heard on the Score that Ear Bennett was asked to take a cut and declined so he has been released; $2.4 mil cap savings.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson #Bears agree to terms on one-year deals with safeties Craig Steltz and Danny McCray.

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Started by scs787,

    Henry Melton ‏@HenMel 5m Thank you chicago for the best 5 years of my life!.... I can't wait to begin the next chapter of my life... With a star on my helmet. Well damn. I still like the idea of bringing in Pat Sims. He's not quite the penetrater Melton is but he is capable of pushing the pocket and he's solid against the run. If they don't sign a guy I'm really hoping Donald falls. Jerrnigan would be nice but we need a guy who's gonna get after the QB.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    I am started to get addicted to dreaming of drafting people we might get. This is another one I did, and the first two picks were awesome(I realize it isnt realistic) The 3rd pick was staring me in the face, and I couldnt help but remember a Ohio State game I watched and Hyde kicked ass. I had to take him. http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=gukpeu

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...-oregon-workout I still like him late in the draft but I think it's likely the kid from the CFL, Chris Williams, can fill this role.

    • 2 replies
    • 773 views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    Does anybody have an idea where Bowling has been and Brian Bear. I dont always agree with those guys but enjoy there input on this blog.

  8. Started by Stinger226,

    There isnt a lot left we can do in FAgency but some players I wouldnt mind seeing here. QBs- Fritzpatrick-McCoy RBs- MJD or Moreno FB- Kuhn, just to gab it in GBs ass for Peppers TEs-Keller or Daniels OL-Brian La Puente DE-Allen, not realistic but would love this, and move Houston inside on rush downs-Ayers---Phillips as a situational pass rusher DT-Sims-Carrington-Peria S-Clemons-we have numbers but no quality Our own-Bowman and Britton The rest of the way its about money but would be nice if we landed a couple of the better players left.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by Stinger226,

    I wanted Melton back but him leaving actually could aid us on draft day. Here is a nice article that tells the tale http://nflmocks.com/2014/03/18/chicago-bea...joining-dallas/

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by scs787,

    Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 53m Bears, McManis agree to one-year deal http://es.pn/Nu1xMc As a Northwestern fan I'm glad to see him back, think he has the talent to be more than just a ST player. They're 5 deep at CB right now, still wouldn't mind one more added in the mid rounds, perhaps Walt Aikens who the Bears have had a meeting with.

    • 2 replies
    • 741 views
  11. I was messaging with scs about how we view the board and was wondering how everyone views the threads... Do you guys view in standard mode or outline mode? (or other?) I view in outline since I don't necessarily care what the most recent post is, but instead to follow a specific sub-thread or conversation.

    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...offs-to-the-40/

    • 47 replies
    • 4.2k views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    David Haugh retweeted Wootton "I'm excited to start new chapter in Minn!"

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by scs787,

    Delete thread por favor

    • 0 replies
    • 570 views
  15. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Or last but not least... "Don't care" I think something with TerraTor in it would be amusing. Or Stinger and SCS in an embrace would be cute. edit: ok it's apparent I have no idea how to do a poll.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    Guys, I'm going to try to create a photoshop banner for the site... With that, I was wondering the following questions about our site... 1. When was it estabilshed 2. Who are all the admins

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by Stinger226,

    I notice a few names on twitter that probably means crab but worth throwing out there.(slow time until draft) I seen on a local South Carolina paper that it was mentioned the Bears targeting K. Quarles at DT (he is a 3T type, likely in the second or third round) Also God forbid, seen Tebow's name mentioned that were looking at(Ugh)--enough said If trading was a likely scenario,SF is the only team loaded with players and draft picks. So lets say(yes) 14th pick for late 1st-2nd-3rd-4th. WHY? SF cut Carlos Rodgers and lost Tarrel Brown in FAgency so they move up to get Gilbert or Dennard so here we go(used Draft Tek) full draft list 30th pick-----Jern…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    • 40 replies
    • 3.5k views
  19. Started by AZ54,

    http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2014rumors.php 3/23: The Rams, Bears, Seahawks and Browns are possible landing spots for Mark Sanchez, per Rich Cimini, ESPN New York. We've rehabbed one QB so far why not another? I'm not a big fan of Sanchez mostly because I don't think he has it mentally. Not so much playing smarts, although that needs work as well, but moreso on the ability to handle the pressure that comes with the job. Maybe a backup role is where he can succeed but he does not have the headstrong character traits Josh McCown displayed while he was here on several short term contracts.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    I need some feedback from our resident draft gurus. I did a bit of research on safeties in the draft and was surprised to see what appears to be a very thin group this year in terms of talent. I favor the draft analysis at the links below because their player profiles seem to be very accurate when guys get to the next level. If these guys are right, there are a couple prospects at the top and then the drop off is very rapid to day 3. There just doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from between Rd 2/3. This does not seem to be the right year to be going into a draft needing help at both safety positions. Maybe that's why we threw so many bodies at the SS position. …

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.