Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    Running back Pope to go By Brad Biggson August 29, 2008 2:47 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0) Running back P.J. Pope has been told he will be released. The writing was on the wall for him as it looks almost certain the team will keep four running backs--Matt Forte, Adrian Peterson, Garrett Wolfe and Kevin Jones. Continue reading Running back Pope to go. e has been told he will be released. The writing was on the wall for him as it looks almost certain the team will keep four running backs--Matt Forte, Adrian Peterson, Garrett Wolfe and Kevin Jones. Continue reading Running back Pope to go. Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by Wesson44,

    RAMS SIGN RICKY MANNING Posted by Michael David Smith on August 31, 2008, 3:36 p.m. The St. Louis Rams have agreed to terms with cornerback Ricky Manning today as they continue to shape their secondary a week before the start of the season. St. Louis also claimed safety Brannon Condren off waivers from Indianapolis. The Rams released tight end Richard Owens to make room for Condren and will have to jettison one more player when Manning signs his contract, which, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, will happen tomorrow. Manning was released by the Bears on Tuesday. He played in 31 games and started 11 after signing a free-agent contract with Chicago in 2006…

  3. Started by Wesson44,

    NFL | J. Davis works out at Pro Day - from www.KFFL.com Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:56:32 -0800 Gil Brandt, of NFL.com, reports Illinois RB Jason S. Davis measured a height of 5-10 and a weight of 240 pounds at his Pro Day. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.66 seconds and 4.70 seconds while finishing the short shuttle in 4.43 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.33 seconds. He had a 37-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-3 long jump. Davis was able to complete 16 repetitions on the 225-pound bench press.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Started by Pixote,

    Like many I have the Bears Official Website as one of my Home Pages, the primary (have Vista ;-() I was amazed at the change in the site. For years visiting other sites I always felt the Bears site was very "low tech" compared to some others. Now, all I can say is WOW. They have done a great job of improving the site.

  5. Started by BearFan2000,

    Nice long bomb. Wouldn't it be funny if he has a a lot of success as a jet and the Packers who came close to a super bowl appearance struggles all year with Rodgers at QB. I say it's about time the Packers realize what the rest of the league deals with when trying to find that QB. Flipping back and fourth between the Falcon/Lions game and the Jets game. Detroit getting owned by a crapy Atlanta team. I should have picked Atlanta as my margin pool pick. Who'da thunk it? LOL

  6. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I saw this in the Chiccago tribs article. I thought it was pretty cool.

  7. Started by Pixote,

    I loved this bit from the Daily Herald, actually got a good laugh out of it to start my day. Some NFL Predictions to make you laugh or cry

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Started by butkusrules,

    Never realized how similar the two were. Ap: 6'1,217 Mf:6'2 216 Similar running styles, maybe ap more open to contact at this point. I wonder if angelo was reminded of or searching for an so type player last year when scouting forte.

  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

  10. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by CrackerDog,

    Interesting... Not really Bears related but so topical I thought it really belongs on the main page. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3585348 No decision has been made. Wonder if we could see a Tuesday night game? If postponed deeper into the season, how do you score fantasy games this weekend? Crazy.

  12. Started by Mongo3451,

    Watching the game last Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised with the play of Josh Beekman. I never saw him pancake anyone, but his performance was solid. The main things I noticed were his quick feet and vision.(particularly when pulling) He's not the road grader type I like, but I think he's going to be a long term player for us. If you asked me about him three weeks ago, I woulld have been indifferent.

  13. Started by AZ54,

    It's been one very quiet week on the board after all the Indy chat died down. Usually you see multiple posts about game plans or certain players needing to step up. IMO it appears nobody has a clue what to expect out of our team tomorrow although there is more excitement and optimism than before the Indy game. At least those are my feelings heading into Carolina. I'm not expecting as much of a running game tomorrow, at least it will be a lot tougher than we had it at Indy. On offense it seems to me we need our WR and TEs to step up and make plays in the passing game. They were pretty quiet against Indy. Are we still going with WR by committee? If Carol…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I know this may be looking too far ahead, but: I'd love to get back on the road to Detroit and Atlanta being 3-1, but 2-2 wouldn't hurt. To be 2-1 going into that SNF game vs the Eagles would be great, and the crowd will be pumped up. Philadelphia is good, and it'll be tough. If we can be 2-2 after these next 2 games, we could be 4-2 after the next 2 because Detroit is bad and so is Atlanta. So, 4-2, coming home vs a pretty good team in Minnesota, maybe 4-3. Then, we get Detroit at home (5-3), then Tennessee at home, and that might be a 7-3 final score, but I think we'll pull it, especially if Vince Young is at the helm (6-3). We have a semi-e…

  15. Started by Wesson44,

    You have to admit that this game was ours. Turner lost it for us not just the players. Fourth and one and you give the ball to McKie? Here we have a 6'7' TE sitting on the bench a 6'5' TE on the field and you do not even think about the bootleg roll out pass to either one? You are in the red zone and you use neither one of them...Turner you are a dumb OC and need to go.

  16. Started by bradjock,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5169 Sorry if this was posted somewhere else. I just read on the "Mark Bradley" thread where someone mentioned Harrison, and I'm going, "Who? What?" So I had to go to chicagobearstalk.com to find it. I just hate it when breaking Bear's news is not front and center (albeit a back-up, back-up corner-back) I'm guessing this is sending a message that we're not please with our current corner-back situation.

  17. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.rrstar.com/sports/x1424440066/B...nlikely-tackler Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Started by bradjock,

    I thought this was funny from the Sport's Guy's article at http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/081003 "Which reminds me, here's my Dropsies All-Star Team through four weeks: Bernard Berrian and Andre Johnson (starting WRs); Daniel Graham (starting TE); everyone on Atlanta and Tennessee (backups); Ben Watson (injured reserve); and every fullback. Berrian has to be the MVP. I'd love to see a game show where he tries to catch various things -- keys, babies, jello, pop flies, knives, you name it. If you're ever holding a baby and leaning out of a burning building as Bernard Berrian says, "Throw the baby, throw it to me," I implore you to explore other …

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    unless we beat Atlanta which had a very good game in Lamblow today. We need to come home 4-2 (stack those wins as Jauron would say ). Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,1090186.column

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.