Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I can not believe there was no flag on that play for late hit. To boot now we have Rex. The Season is in flux at this point. Lets Hope Rex can win it.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Off to Texas... http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-l...ayton-to-texas/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Obviously we are not contending for anything this year and in general, I am a believer in keeping draft picks (if not acquiring more picks), but given how thin we are at the wide receiver position, should the Bears be actively looking at trading for someone who can be a long-term piece (vs. waiting until free agency/draft). Most of me stands in the, go with what we have camp (even if it is the worst corps in the league), however, another part of me says that if we are going to turn this over to Trubisky, we do want to put him in a position to succeed, and with the absolute lack of talent, are we actually stunting his growth by having such an incompetent corps out there? …
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2206155...l-chicago-bears I am really liking this offseason so far.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/project...amp;proTeamId=3 Cutler - 3795 yards, 24 TD, 16 INT Forte - 1210 yards, 9 TD, 458 Rec yards, 2 TD Olsen - 66 - 802, 6 TD Hester - 61 - 784, 5 TD Bennett - 53 - 567, 5 TD Iglesias - 53 - 572, 2 TD I found it somewhat funny that if you add all the Bears WR, TE, and RBs receiving stats, they are around 4400 yards, yet Cutler only has 3795 (so much for accuracy). I would actually be pleased if Bennett and Iglesias put up those type of numbers. Forte is the #4 rated player for FFB, Cutler is 76, Olsen is 98, and Hester is 108. That is actually a pretty good mix having your QB, RB, TE, and WR a…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,6905419.story
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
What else is new? I have issues regarding Tevin Jenkins... ...and none of it is performance related. To the beginning where he came in outta shape, as could've been the issue with the back last year. We already know his college coach had a hard time motivating him to workout. To the now, he was deemed healthy to play Sunday. He lasted one play. Does he know the difference between hurt and injured? Does he have the heart to tough it out? Don't get me wrong, as I never want to see a player out there that feels he's injuring himself, never. But, my goodness he was designated healthy by the doctors and he went out with the same damn thing. One the…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I think we can all see how important the offensive line is. Even if you have decent line that holds up most of the year, when you get to the big games and face the tough defenses, you have to be able to give your QB time no matter who they are. And conversely, how important a good pass rush is too. Everything happens in the lines, and we suck on both sides.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Surprised he just got another 1yr deal worth $4mil with $2.5 guaranteed. Back with his old HC too. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2020/03/19/dallas-cowboys-ha-ha-clinton-dix-sign-nfl-free-agency/2882362001/
-
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
So was watching an episode of "First Take" with Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless and they talked about a possibility of Brandon doing a part time gig. From what I understand BM will be taping segments of 'Inside the NFL' every week on his off day. In order to do that he'll take a charter jet from Chicago to NY each week. Could this be a problem later in the year? Link to a story of it: http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/bears-wr-b...de-the-nfl.html
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 4h Major questions about Bears WRs, Marshall and Jeffery. One source said "75 percent" sure neither plays tonight. Bears signed two PS WRs Sat. https://twitter.com/adamschefter
-
Landon and than La'el.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
For those who want Chase Daniel.. RT @JasonLaCanfora: Continue to hear a strong buzz about Chase Daniel. Teams think he'll get $3M-plus a year. Lot of clubs in a shallow QB market ... Yuck. No thanks.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Dont have a lot to say on the subject other than to say I like the idea of him being on the sideline. I was reading a Q/A session with Larry Meyer said he did it due to having two rookies in at LB. Although they didn't show anything special most of the rest of the D did. I understand that Coach Tucker intends to be down their again this week. Better production by the D because their coach is actually on the sideline = coincidence? We shall see.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
A lot of Walterfootball drafts have been posted here so I reckon Ill throw up their last one. 1R- Sheldon Richardson DT Mizzu- If the Bears do go BPA Richardson looks like that guy based on the WF mock. We all know I'm high on the Bears getting a DT but I've wanted to wait a bit longer to take one. If Richardson is there at 20 though he'd be tough to pass up. 2R- Arthur Brown LB K State- Once again I'd like to wait till the 4th to get a LB like Zaviar Gooden (if possible) but with Brown getting some first round grades I guess he'd be tough to pass at #50. 4R- BW Webb CB William and Mary- The level of competition here kinda scares me with Webb but he still …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The wind has completely been taken out of my sails... I'm sure it'll pass, but this loss is one of the most wrenching ones I can ever recall. It just served as a harbringer of "no hope/no future". The Bears destroyed themselves. Bad teams always figure out ways to lose. At least there, we're good at something. We're great at losing. I saw no bright spots. Yeah, the D played good against another horrid O. But everything is sour. Only Briggs played with true passion. He was livid out there. I am mentally planning for the next few years to enjoy the kicking greatness that is Robbie Gould, and watching Lance Briggs tackle. Other than that, I …
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5637499 He has 4 sacks already, with our Oline this helps out greatly.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Apparently, he got popped for giving a diluted sample at the combine. 2nd or 3rd round here he comes!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Bears waived RB David Cobb. The ex-Titans bust made it four months on the Bears' offseason roster. Also waived Monday were RB Bralon Addison, WR Dres Anderson, CB DeVante Bausby, CB Jacoby Glenn and TE Justin Perillo. http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/357...cluding-rb-cobb Bausby and Glenn were the biggest names and the crowded secondary gets thinner really quick.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
It's being reported that amerson still visit Chicago
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-