Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by lemonej,

    The Bears have said that Harrison can't practice until he is in better shape. Once again he is reporting over his reporting weight. Bye Bye!

  2. Started by nfoligno,

    Talking w/ a fellow bear fan, and he brought up Michael Johnson. At one time, we seemed to be tied to MJ w/ our top pick. Since then we traded away our pick, but also, MJ seems to have slip. I told him I do not think he will slide all the way to our pick, but his arrow does seem to be pointing down as Kiper, McShay and Mayock all have him falling past us. Anyway, what are ya'lls thoughts. Top two knocks on him appear to be that he is still a bit raw and he may never be great against the run. At the same time, he would appear to be an ideal fit for us. We have a scheme that places speed above run stoppers. We have one of the top DL coaches in the league. Oh …

  3. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Alex brown has a new website centered around training camp. Somewhat of an inside look behind the scenes. www.AlexBrown96.com.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by adam,

    I love these prediction systems and such. This one is funny. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Avo3...o&type=lgns The title says it all "Favre gives Vikings edge in NFC". Wow, so we finish 3rd in the Division and have the easiest SoS. No way.

  5. Started by bradjock,

    I'm torn but I guess I want to see the Kittens lose more then I want to see the Viqueens lose. It's too bad they can't bot lose.

  6. Started by adam,

    So we go into the Bye at 4-1, which is one game better than I thought we would be at this point. That is the good news, and we should have some easier games the next couple of weeks before it really gets tough. Our next 3 out of the Bye are all games we should be favored in (DET on Mon Night at home, CAR at home, and at TEN). Then it gets really tough, we get HOU at home Sun Night, at SF Mon Night, at home vs MIN, at home vs SEA, at MIN, at home vs GB, then at ARZ to close out a brutal stretch of 7 games. I really hope we can get to 7-1 after the TEN game, because I could see us going 4-3 or 3-4 in the next 7, but I am hoping for at least 5-2. That would be 12-3 …

  7. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/09/28/noots...win-at-seattle/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. I was just looking back at the schedule in retrospect, and damn this is going to be a rough year no matter what coaches are hired. The Bears have games against 3 of the toughest divisions in the NFL, NFC East, AFC East, and their own. Half of their games will be against teams that made it into the play offs this year. They of course play the Packers and Vikings twice. They will host the Eagles, Patriots, and the Jets. Plus, they will travel to the Cowboys this year. I'd hate to call the Lions a give me game. They have been improving, but I'm glad the Bears play them twice. The Bills and Carolina are some what disfunctional, but still pose some what of a challen…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by FlyfishingBear,

    Say what you want, the kid has moxie...

  10. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Just need to do a quick recognition of Robert Quinn and his historic sack total. To think his highest number (19) was achieved during the 2013 (almost 9 years ago!!) season that’s pretty incredible. And while achieving this year’s record he also logged his 100th career sack. Congratulations Robert.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Running a quick upgrade on site - should be back up later tonight but will be back online quickly.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...inst-the-bears/

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    I would assume we are going to keep a FB by having two on the roster. Probably means we only keep 3 RBs? Cunningham probably doesnt make the cut.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Pick #112: Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama Our last pick is in the 5th round. We now only have two picks left.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by adam,

    I always liked it later in the season, between weeks 8-10, that way you can rest some players for the stretch run. I also like playing the following week at home, that way you essentially get an extra day (no travel). This year we have our Bye in Week 6, a little early for me, but at least we play at home the following week. For comparison, Green Bay has their Bye in Week 10, Minnesota in Week 11, and Detroit in Week 5. All three teams play on the road the following week. Every team also plays one Thursday game.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--bears-br...Y3Rpb25z;_ylv=3 I had to laugh at this Marshall comment about Cutler and WR's: However, it is nice to see their maturation.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    He rose above a lot of 1st Rd picks to get this recognition. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/braxton-jones-named-to-pfwa-all-rookie-team

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by adam,

    Thru 13 games it is clear that the roster is too weak to compete. At a minimum, they need a new LT, C, and RG. My assumption is they will keep Jenkins and Wright. I don't think Allen comes back, so they will need a new WR3, which is a need, but more like tier 2. TE2 is also in this group. On defense, they need a true Edge2, DT, CB2, and probably S. That is 9 starters or key contributors. For upgrades, they need to look at RB, LB, and rotational DT. That is 12 new bodies and we would be going into Year 4 of a rebuild. That is unacceptable in my opinion.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by CrackerDog,

    The Chicago Bears have declared RB Adrian N. Peterson, DL Anthony Adams, QB Caleb Hanie, OT Chris Williams, SS Craig Steltz, OG Dan Buenning, WR Earl Bennett, DL Matt Toeaina inactive for Week 2.

  20. Started by fenom283,

    I am not a huge Rex fan but I think he performs while Orton is out. He has three or four weeks to show the NFL that he belongs and he is practically fighting for his career. The Bears are not going to sign him after this season so he has to perform to show other teams out there that he can play in the NFL these couple weeks ahead are maybe the biggest of his career lets hope he follows suit.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.