Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by lemonej,

    Every year when the Bears line up to play the "cheese heads", the little kid in me likes to start the rivalry off right by asking all to give us your best packer fan insults or jokes and your fondest memory of a Bear- packer game. I'll start with a couple of games I remember; the first one is of course the game after the Payton public memorial at Soldier's Field I can still feel goose bumps listening to Dan Hampton address the team sitting on the stage with tears in his eyes and then during the game Brian Robinson blocking a kick to preserve the victory. Actually choking up a little while typing this.lol The second one is from the 70's during the Neil Armstrong …

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Started by nfoligno,

    For the keeper league, I got the email that we have moved the draft up to tomorrow "early afternoon". Can we set a time? I don't know if we are talking about noon or 3pm, or if we are going to do it earlier or later, or what. Family is wanting to do some stuff, and while they understand I have the draft, I would like to know when it is so I can plan around it.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.1k views
  3. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    I would take him back in a Minute, Release Mcbride and Sign TJ.

  4. Started by bear trap,

    I know we have a lot of depth at d-line but this guy was always underrated for us and would be great depth at the tackle position if we grow thin again... Ian scott released from chargers link: http://twitter.com/sdutChargers/statuses/3786264713

  5. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    1 year deal could do this for the Bears

  6. Started by Connorbear,

    Here it is: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6082 Peace

  7. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Here it is: I would like to see Redman and Shipley on that list come to Bears. Shipley kinda intrigues me.

  8. Started by dawhizz,

    According to Biggs. Hello again, AP & Wolfe (unless the Bears like a cut RB).

  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Given the possibilty (or at least conspiracy type theory) that Gaines might be kept around to perform double duty as a FB is there a possibilty that since Basenez appears to be leaving that the Bears could be hoping to snag Matt Jones after all? Given his prior experience as a QB at Arkansas and his more recent discoverd ability as a WR, he could be an ideal fit to fill both roles. As much as I dislike the guy, I know many of you are fans of his. I hope I'm wrong.

  10. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    What a surprise. I was hoping the Bears picked this guy back when he was in the draft. I figured he would be a stud, But like most things he was complete failure.

  11. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From Biggs at the Suntimes

  12. Started by Wesson44,

    IMHO we should look at the Bengals running backs DeDe Dorsey and Brian Leonard because they will be sweating out the final hours before the roster cutdown deadline, and either one of them is a good fit for the Bears. I like Leonard because he runs like a truck!!

  13. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From NFL .com I seen this kid play , He looked dang good and would be a tremendous pick up for the Bears to spell Forte. .

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From the Trib Chicago Bears to keep 11 defensive backs By Vaughn McClure

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. I got his sneaking feeling Jerry is going to be up all nite watching that waiver wire and determining who stays and who goes. With Teams publishing thier cuts later tonite and Hiding em like Pitt, Ill bet JA has a Mongo cup of java and sitting at that puter.

  16. Started by zack54attack,

    Hey Guys... Just stumbled upon this site. I cant believe I havent found this before lol... I'm a huge Bears fan (Like all of you), so I hope I can be a good active member here.. I'm a college student, so I will have some free time to post.. Plus I am the main Bears writer for Chicitysports.com (Check it out, lol)...

  17. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...or-illegal-hit/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by clnr,

    So far: G Dan Buenning C Donovan Raiola FB Jason Davis DE Joe Clermond WR Eric Peterman CB Rod Hood WR Brandon Rideau LB Kevin Malast Per Brad Briggs. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/09/up...bears_play.html

  19. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Wonder if they have plan to keep him as TE/FB for jumbo packages. Hmmm?

  20. Started by Wesson44,

    One play one interception now thats production LOL!!!!! Vasher look out you might be on the bench my friend!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.