Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is a good start but is focused on our top needs CB/WR/S. There are many other players to keep an eye on this game. https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/chicago-bears-2022-nfl-draft-cfb-players-to-watch More names... https://sports.yahoo.com/2022-nfl-draft-5-college-football-playoffs-themed-predictions-171145930.html
-
- 5 replies
- 896 views
-
-
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2008/...umors_pers.html The Lions have finally confirmed an earlier report here that free agent quarterback Daunte Culpeper is visiting the team at its Allen Park practice facility. Whether Culpepper eventually will sign a contract with the Lions is unknown. It's not usual for free agents to visit teams Tuesday, the day that clubs continue to maintain their "short list'' in case of injury to other players. Last week, the Lions brought in free-agent quarterback Tim Rattay for a workout. What makes the Culpepper situation more interesting is that Culpepper was scheduled to visit the Kansas City Chiefs today, presumably …
-
Jay Glazer is reporting that one of the Bears OC candidates, Chan Gailey (former Cowboys and Georgia Tech head coach) will be taking the Buffalo Bills head coaching job. Personally I'm surprised. I thought Frazier was lined up for the job but I guess the Bills didn't want to wait until the Vikings were out of the playoffs to hire there guy. Sucks for Frazier. Frazier is technically a candidate for the Bears DC job but there is no reason that will ever happen.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Denver Broncos extend DE Derek Wolfe to a four year contract. He was one of the defensive targets I hoped the Bears would get. Still a wild dream they can get Wilkerson DE or Berry S.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Lovie and management don't take in guys like him: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7633454/...lty-drug-charge
-
- 1 reply
- 775 views
-
-
http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/19/jets-agree...HP11_hot_topics Good deal, we did not need another Safety that cannot stay healthy, it seems every year all out safeties are a mash unit.
-
- 0 replies
- 778 views
-
-
He's getting tagged. https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/status/704330708387536896
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...s-the-seahawks/
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/ Wimbley is “close” to agreeing on a five-year contract to take his talents to Tennessee.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I just read camp notes out on the Suntimes web site. And the sentence that got me was something like "anytime that the Bears want to rip out the pages that relate to the screen pass is fine by me" -Brad Biggs. Why do the Bears struggle with a screen pass??? They have struggled for as lon as I can remember??
-
- 15 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
The defense has played phenomenal and the Bears have played hard all season. All I see are people constantly whining about the Bears coaches and you know what, I think they deserve a little bit of credit. We have one of the top ranked defensive units in the league after 2 plus years of having one of the worse defensive units in the league. Job well done guys. Offensively we've made progress each of the past two weeks. Martz has done better and Tice has gotten the oline playing better than it was 3 weeks ago. Hopefully the coaching staff helps the players continue to progress and we see the Bears continue to progress and win!!!!
-
- 44 replies
- 8.8k views
-
-
We ain't winning any worthwhile games this year anyway. Fire Lovie now, send him a message loud and clear that his double-talking, lazy, easygoing crap is not welcome around here anymore. It would also be kinda funny to watch Babich squirm.
-
- 13 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Sure, he had an off the field incident, but the guy can produce and is probably a much better fit in Martz offense than Rice. I'm calling it now, Bears will sign Santonio Holmes!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
After both retired, Tunney asked Butkus about his zest for violence. " I always called him Richard. I asked him, ‘Richard, did you ever intentionally try to hurt somebody?’ “He said, ‘Nah, not unless it was in a game or something.’” From a story https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/12/12/21005035/fumble-pile-violence-nfl-stories Why I love watching football. Always viewed it as contact ballet. It's the grace of a WR or a running back. An OF line or DF player on one hand wanting to pile drive the other yet be so graceful as to just make them pound air. Such a violent yet graceful game. And then you add the chess like strategy.
-
- 0 replies
- 628 views
-
-
I haven't really been able to make my usual long posts on the off-season, but I do have a little bit of down time right now and just wanted to throw this out there. Believe I read somewhere that if Bennett and Rolle are gone, the cap would be something like 56M so..... Sign/Resign ILB Danny Trevathon 7M ILB Brandon Marshall 7M (Yes I think its worth giving up a 2R pick to keep these 2 ILBs together) DT. Akiem Hicks 4M TE Ladarius Green 5M OG Jeff Allen 6M CB Tracey Porter 4M DT Mitch Unrein 1.5M OC Will Montgomery 1.5M RB Jaquizz Rodgers 1.5M Draft Trade all the way down to 22 with Houston. Houston gets the QB they need, Bears get bac…
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
This Board is dead and it's killing me...I'm literally watching bowling right now. Lol. I'm gonna pull a Terra and post me up a good ol mock. Cut Hester, Davis, and Spaeth...I believe that (~7M) along with the 3 mill carried over and the 13 we already have gives us 23M to work with Resign- Melton- 8 Roach-3 Moore-2 Hayes-1 Okoye-2 Sign Andy Levitre 7 Draft Trading down in the first would be a fantastic thing, with the depth of the OL in the draft class I think we can venture into the low 1st high 2nd and still get a good piece. It's tough to really tell who might be interested in trading up so I'll just throw out a random team with 2 …
-
- 37 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
I'm not going off any mocks here just throwing out my ideal mock that seems plausible.... 1R- Aaron Donald- I'm kinda gravitating to the whole S first round thing, but ideally, in my book, they get the most disruptive player in the draft to pair with our shiny new DEs. 2R- Deone Bucannon- I've been a Mundy supporter, but he's not making that much so he won't hurt as quality depth. Versatile enough to play FS as well. 3R- Caraun Reid- I'm calling him as my "WTF pick". May be seen as a bit of a reach, but he looked really good at the Senior Bowl and we're interested. 4R- Stanley Jean Baptiste- Phil has talked about looking at CBs to convert to S, and I t…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
My last mock was in February so I'll throw up a March one, then hold out till April for my last one. I could probably make a new one every week but I don't wanna waste everyones time lol. Resign Roach/Louis/Izzy RD1- Chance Warmack LG Bama- May be a bit of a stretch but I'm gonna go with Chuck, I mean John, Norris and say he's there and there's no question who I'd take if hes there. RD2- Jaime Collins LB Southern Miss- The more I read about the guy the more I like him. Another former safety with great speed. Briggs-Roach-Collins looks solid to me. He's probably better suited in a 3-4 but his secondary skills make him an option in any scheme if you ask me. …
-
- 36 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
So I have finally gotten around to a computer to do some "Proper research" vs trying to do it on a tablet, and instead of simply doing a mock draft I'm gonna add in a few FA signings as well. First and foremost give me Devin McCourty. Despite popular belief that Jay's contract is so big it will prohibit them to add to the defense, the Bears will have a pretty good chunk of change to work with. Overall I think the defense does have some talent on it, I just happen to think Tucker is keeping said talent down, so I don't mind spending a big chunk o change on 1 player vs multiple cheaper players. Then give me Brandon Marshall of the Broncos...No I'm not talking abou…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Think there would be any interest? I am surprised he was released. Other than Chambers who they picked up in a trade last year, their WR corps is kind of thin.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.6k views
-