Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    Thru 13 games it is clear that the roster is too weak to compete. At a minimum, they need a new LT, C, and RG. My assumption is they will keep Jenkins and Wright. I don't think Allen comes back, so they will need a new WR3, which is a need, but more like tier 2. TE2 is also in this group. On defense, they need a true Edge2, DT, CB2, and probably S. That is 9 starters or key contributors. For upgrades, they need to look at RB, LB, and rotational DT. That is 12 new bodies and we would be going into Year 4 of a rebuild. That is unacceptable in my opinion.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by bradjock,

    I stumbled across this on you tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZj5pJNuSA I've seen it all before, but damn it's fun to watch. Especially about the 5 minute 40 second mark when he circles around and just runs through 5 Viking players like they were spectators. It's too bad Jeff Joniaks "Windy City Flyer" label never caught on. Either way, I'd much rather see Hester working at this then becoming a #1 WR.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Jets | T. Jones to be released Comment (5) Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:26:59 -0800 ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the New York Jets plan to release RB Thomas Jones this week, making him a free agent March 5.

  4. http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/7/71/70...-sherrod-martin Interesting. Surprised @ RB. Thomas is a physical back from what I recall.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by nfoligno,

    Just saw on PFT that NE is looking at Wale. Mentioning this because just last week, several spoke about how surprised they were Wale had not been signed yet.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    More than in other years, I'm struggling to figure out where the Bears will go this draft. So I decided to take a look at the roster to figure out where I see holes, and this is what I came up with: QBs - Jay Cutler, Jason Cambell, Josh McCown, Nathan Enderle -No worries here RBs - Matt Forte, Michael Bush, Kalil Bell, Armando Allen -No worries here either FB - Tyler Clutts -Did a good job last year. WRs - Brandon Marshall, Earl Bennett, Devin Hester, Devin Thomas, Eric Weems, Dane Sanzenbacher, Max Komar (Knox) -There's no true need here, but Komar and Sanzenbacher are expendable and Weems doesn't figure to get much time at WR. I just keep a…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by Uncle Buck,

    I’ve not found any updates on our two rookie tackles; I thought Borom was eligible to return after the Detroit game. Anyone have an update? Thanks in advance!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by AZ54,

    It's been one preseason game and one training camp in the books, and Emanuel Hall already ejected. I see two players on the bubble that, barring injury I don't think they make the 53. Kwiatkoski looked slow while Kevin Pierre-Louis looked good. Maybe he was out of position on occasion but he stayed with plays and showed more ability to recover than Kwit. I think he makes the roster and we go with Smith, Trevathan, Iggy, and KPL. Braunecker. It's not so much that he's done anything wrong rather it's that Bunting showed he can threaten the deep middle of the field in a much better way. Knowing the injury issues Shaheen has and the fact they asked Sowell to sl…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | A. Brown lobbying for team to go after Kampman Comment (0) Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:52:32 -0800 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears DE Alex Brown has suggested the team go after Green Bay Packers DL Aaron Kampman, who is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent this offseason. The Packers are expected to make Kampman an offer.

  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.charlestillman.org/ Feel free to send him your well wishes if you so choose...I have. There is no news on his issues on ths site.

  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-dante-rosario/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Was just on NFL Network segment, totally nuts. They are by far and away the worst draft so far.. "The top 3 picks, they were all there on our Board in the 20s" HA!

  13. Started by Stinger226,

    Sounds like a perfect Nagy scenario. Wont cost much , no draft capital, and then still draft a QB. I would say better than Foles.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Do the Bears go with 3x QBs on the 53-man?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. 1.Jeff Fisher 2.Sean Payton 3.Mike Singletary 4.Les Frasier 5. Ron Rivera 6. Jim Harbaugh Wow 2 for Ditka and 4 for Buddy Ryan and add his 2 son with one being a HC and the other being a DC and you can see the league is being influenced by "Da Bears"

  16. Started by AZ54,

    I can't be upset about either of these: http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2016/8/15...nnett-tom-brady "Guys, I think George McCaskey might be a bad-ass. "I just happened to be standing right there.” McCaskey nonchalantly said after practice. “It was no big deal." When asked what compelled him to get in between the two pro athletes, McCaskey added, "To protect our guy." Then later Lamar Houston puts Bennett on his backside: "Now a small scrum after a FG. Martellus Bennett, former #Bear, pushed to the ground by Lamar Houston. Chippy practice"

  17. Started by adam,

    Per Leming: 2nd Rd'er OL Cody Whitehair's contract: 4/$4.2M. Cap hits of $768K, $960K, $1.15M, $1.34M. 4th Rd’er ILB Nick Kwiatkowski’s contract: 4/$2.915M. Cap hits of $594K, $684K, $774K, $864K. 4th Rd’er S Deon Bush’s contract: 4/$2.866M. Cap hits of $582K, $672K, $762K, $852K. 5th Rd’er RB Jordan Howard’s contract: 4/$2.588M. Cap hits of $512K, $602K, $692K, $782K. 7th Rd’er WR Daniel Braverman contract: 4/$2.4M. Cap hits of $470K, $560K, $650K, $740K.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by AZ54,

    Khari Lee was released to make room for Logan Paulsen. I think that's an upgrade and it is expected we'll put Lee on the practice squad so he'll still be around if needed, Braunecker too. http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-t...-logan-paulsen/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by Stinger226,

    We spent 22 mil in free agency so far that brings us to 22 mil. Our adjusted rate is figuring in rookie pool which is high because we have 2 first round picks. Also last year we had 7 mil for in season business. So 22 mil left. We need a WR, and DL,, if not 2. Another C. He may stay with Bates and draft a C which would need to be in the second round which we don't have. I see no high level edge or DT with only 22 mil left . More on the lines of D Walker and Justin Jones like last year. Chase Young- Clowney, and SJ Wonnum . Are the best of the rest IMO Still lots of WRs but he's not paying Mooney type money. I hope he can still get Curtis Samuel for …

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Thought I’d drop a quick thread here to do a quick check in on where everyone is at. Mostly wanted to tell Mad Lith (if he’s out there somewhere) I found some of that Lagvulin at Costco for just over $40. That’s a pretty incredible price! Anyhow, I’m not much on here during the summer as summers in Alaska are something you take full advantage of. I hope all our members, past and current, are doing well! Looking forward to re-engaging with you all (yes even you Mongo, PHX and Stinger lol) once the season begins. I’m not sure how it’ll shake out just yet but it’s always fun to watch … regardless. Meanwhile in the World Cup … go Portugal and Mexico!

    • 19 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.