Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Fields 14-16, 156 yds, 9.8 Y/A, 3 TD, 146.9 QB Rating compare to other young QBs: Jones 9-13, 71 yds, 5.5 Y/A, 1 INT, 56.8 QB Rating Lance 7-11, 49 yds, 4.5 Y/A, 73.7 QB Rating Mills 6-10, 58 yds, 5.8 Y/A, 1 TD, 1 INT, 70.0 QB Rating Love 16-26, 148 yds, 5.7 Y/A, 1 INT, 61.1 QB Rating
-
- 13 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
There is another trenches pick. Will replace Pickens, who really underwhelmed.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
RT @BradBiggs: #Bears could target #Seahawks John Carlson in free agency if they're seeking a tight end upgrade.
-
Lets say I wanted to play for the Bears. Can I walk on like some do in college or do I need an agent to get me a tryout?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
In the second round we could go many different ways. At TE we may get the chance to grab the best TE in the draft Hunter Henry( not a blocking TE but the best available) Vannett and Morgan are the two best blocking TEs left in the draft and could be gotten in 3 or 4. I think we wait on TE RB) Henry is still out there and we valve Running in this offense. In latter rounds we have choices at RB Howard Collins Prossie Booker …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/04/so...dbye_to_ga.html
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
thought this worth sharing Bears traded 37th overall pick in 2007 to #Chargers who drafted Eric Weddle. Bears got back 2nd, 2 3rds and a 5th rd pick from SD Bears turned those picks into Dan Bazuin, Garrett Wolfe, Kevin Payne, Marcus Harrison. Weddle just agreed to richest safety contract in NFL
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/1...fun-of-him.html
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Since Emery is suppose to be a draft guru and is willing to trade down. Here is a list of draft possibilities: ( Last years draft as of now doesnt look very good but I think he was handcuffed with Lovie in his ear) SF picks 31 34, 61 74, 93 128, 131c 157, 164 180 222, 237, 246c, 252c With there highest pick being 31 and having a solid roster to begin with I see them trading picks to get a higher quality pick going forward. I would say 20 for 34-74-128-180. That also works out on the draft trade chart. Buf 8 41 71 105 143 177 There is dire need of a QB and at #8 that is to high to grab one of them. So I think at 20 t…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Does this send a message to Rodriguez our two time arrested TE? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-send-a-signal/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
now we are seeing where the greed of the NFL is starting to blossom. soon you will have to pay for most regular season games even if you are in the local viewing area on free tv, all the playoff games and eventually the superbowl also. as it stands, now you can give BEZOS from amazon your hard earned money. amazon now has an exclusive viewing not only regular season games but of a playoff game also. anyone have any email links to GODell or his cronies? they certainly don't have any comment area's or email links on the NFL's website that i have found. if you don't want to have this sport end up like they have done to baseball you better become serious about compl…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
It looks like the Bears created enough cap space for operating during the season after restructuring Jaylon Johnson's contract (saved $8M on this year's cap). However, I don't think there is room to add any big ticket guys like Zadarius Smith. At most it will be a vet minimum guy that doesn't impact the cap.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?id=090...mp;confirm=true The only real pickup I see in this transaction is Robert Ferguson, he has a little potential to get some playing time.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I thought maybe we needed one of these - lots of players talked about around here are off the board. -Andy Levitre - Titans (five year, $39 million deal) -Louis Vasquez - Broncos (four-year, $23.5 million) -Chase Daniel - Chiefs
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Josina Anderson @JosinaAnderson Breaking: Source: Vince Young will sign a 1-year deal with #Packers.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...kedown-attempt/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
For those looking to get all the Bears games but don't care if you can't watch them live. I just got NFL Game Rewind (works on computers/tablets/phones) and it is awesome. I am actually impressed and it is much better than the NFL Sunday Ticket stream I had last year. Some pretty neat features (Condensed games, Coaches film, archived games, slow mo, etc). Archived games go all the way back to 2009 and you can watch SB games as well. I just watched the GB game from last year. That Boykin TD is still BS in my opinion, that should've been blown dead. For those interested: www.nfl.com/gamerewind Promo code: REP15 I did the $39.99 plan, and go…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
WR Quick and TE Fleener. Bears need to move up IMO.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-