Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I hate to get too weird on you guys and I know this is not Bears or even football related, but what happened in Connecticut yesterday to those kids is tragic. God bless those people
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Here is some information out there about our pick. I have read where NE and Packers would have taken him with picks. Good draft company Players in the top 13 sackers in the league last year, playing DE Allen/6-6 270/Idaho State Babin/6-3 267/Western Michigan Long/6-3 270/Virg Avril/6-3 260/Pru C. Clemons/6-3 254/Geo T. Cole/6-3 270/Cinn Our pick has similar size with some of the best pass rushers in the league last year. Some are from not major schools. DEs similar in the draft Ingram- play either DE or OLB I think the Bears may have him rated higher, but he wasnt there when we picked. Meculis- play either DE or OLB Almost identic…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I have officially ended my lock out against the board....LOL Can this thing get started!!! I am so ready for football!!!!
-
Giants | Rolle expected to visit Friday Comment (0) Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:00:56 -0800 Omar Kelly, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports free-agent FS Antrel Rolle (Cardinals) is expected to visit the New York Giants Friday, March 5. Dolphins | Make five-year offer to Rolle Comment (0) Thu, 04 Mar 2010 19:41:54 -0800 Ethan Skolnick, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have made a five-year offer to free-agent FS Antrel Rolle (Cardinals). Basketball information at your fingertips Tired of searching the web for the latest information on your favorite NBA team? Are you looking for the latest bas…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I haven't listened to the interview, just read the summary here: https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-more-organized-now-says-darnell-mooney Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/darnell-mooney-in-studio-time-to-cash-in-on-white-sox/id1210156055?i=1000567483239 In a podcast interview with Redline Radio, described Matt Eberlus' team as entirely organized and the Matt Nagy regime, well, not so much. "It's night and day, man," Mooney said on the podcast about Bears practices now. "It's smooth. I mean everything. Everybody knows where to go, when to do something, what's the expectation, what's the standard. You know what you're getting out…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
After we signed what we hope will be our starting LT and TE for the next 4-5 years, in the last six days we have signed 6 players who either will start or add much need depth to the roster. 3.25.13--Signed Jonathon Scott who at worst will be a back-up swing-tackle. At best, he replaces J Webb at RT 3.24.13--Signed starting OLB James Anderson who was a big $$$ free agent two years ago. 3.23.13--Signed Tom Zbikowksi for LB & special teams depth. They say he could be the next Craig Steltz . . . 3.22.13--Signed MLB DJ Williams. He's probably better than Urlacher and cost less . . . if he can avoid getting suspended. 3.21.13--Signed blocking TE Steve Man…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
So I'm looking for the Bears game today on DTV. I live on the west coast and I can't find it listed anywhere. The Raider game is on at 10 so that is the live game on Network TV. But I can't find it listed on the NFL package. What am I missing and does it show up on anyone who has DTV and lives outside of the Chicago market? I know they have a free preview this week. Bill
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-out-for-bears/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer Bears receiver Marquess Wilson re-fractured his foot, John Fox confirmed on Friday. This is the third time Wilson has broken the same foot. He is likely headed to injured reserve. His career may be over. He is having major foot issues which remind me of Yao Ming's. (same foot even)
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Had good seats for tonights game here's my observations. I tried to key on some players throughout the game. Watching the TV broadcast (which just started) will give me a different perspective. We owned half the stadium tonight. I was surprised at how many Trubisky jerseys were being worn. All the talk back in the summer of all Bears fans hating that draft pick don't appear to be true. I don't think they all got purchased this past week. Offense: Glennon sucks. The play calling was clearly designed to get him, and perhaps the entire offense, into a comfort zone early on with some positive plays. It was disappointing to suffer through that. Once …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I think I may have posted this before but always a favorite of mine. Highlights include: the vaunted '46', LT getting blanked by Covert, SWEETNESS!!! and poor poor Grogan. Here's to 2014 looking much like this!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
He seems like a player who could step in and replace Amos right away. He's somewhat limited in coverage range but in his highlights I'd say he's better in coverage inside the numbers than Amos, and certainly has the hands to make a catch. He's a good tackler and fits in well around the LOS. https://thedraftnetwork.com/2019/02/03/2019-nfl-draft-player-profile-amani-hooker/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1171885239649624064 Never heard of J.P. Holtz but the TE position was so bad last week that it makes sense to try something. I hate to lose Abdullah because he seemed to play well and earned his spot over Bullard. Hopefully he's back on the practice squad tomorrow. Holtz..he's big and slow but can catch so he is not a backup for Burton. There is no way we're keeping 3 TEs of this type. It's possible this is just a one week tryout and the Bears took advantage of the fact he had just been on the active roster. I think that makes him easier to cut versus when you sign someone directly off a practice squad but I could be wron…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Did anyone see the GB-ATL game on MNF? The announcers were gloating over how good Aaron Rodgers played, but no one said anything about the fact that he was throwing to wide open receivers and at times had 2 or 3 guys to choose from. That has nothing to do with Rodgers, he had the easy job. It was the scheme and play calls. You could tell that the routes played off each other to create artificial picks and rubs and cleared space in specific areas of the field. This was what every play basically looked like. Just watch the game highlights on NFL.com, Rodgers doesn't have to do anything. The scheme is working, putting the defense on their heels, and making them ov…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
...but CJ Stroud is a better passer than Justin Fields...
-
- 12 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
A friend of mine listening to the radio in LA, heard some mention of a Favre news conference today in an hour. I'm trying to see if it's BS, or moreso something about the potential Vincent jackson trade to MIN. I'm scouring for more info... After talking more w/ my friend, I think it's probably just his weekly news conference and nothing more. I'm sure it'd be all over the internet if it were something more.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Chris Liwienski that got cut from the Jaguars? He can play all the guard and tackle spots.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
A quarter of the season is already over. Lets take a look at the offensive and defensive statistics through the first 4 games of the season. I'll split the offense and defense into two threads so this post doesn't get too crazy long. First, we'll take a look at the offense as a whole, and then the QB play. *Please note that this discussion is about what you have seen through 4 games, what you like, what you don't like etc.. 2013 Bears (4 games) Total Offense (Yards/Game): 12th (352.2 yds/gm) PPG: 3rd (31.8 ppg) Yards per play: 12th (5.6) 1st downs per game: 21st (18.5) 3rd down percentage: 21st (35%) Penalties: 26th (which is good) (15) …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/26/noots...s-to-green-bay/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-