Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/ The Bears announced they had agreed to terms with former third-round pick Lorenzo Booker, who has been with the Dolphins and Vikings.To make room for Booker on the roster, they released running back Alvester Alexander, an undrafted rookie free agent out of Wyoming.We just paid Forte, we signed Bush, and bell signed his RFA tender....so why do we need Booker in camp?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Started by Wesson44,

    If we beat the Packers we are in the first round of the playoffs. Our first game will be at home against either four of the warm weather teams the 49ers,Panthers, Saints or the Cardinals depends on this last weeks games. I like us at home against any one of these teams in the cold.

  3. Started by Wesson44,

    Did you know that we have Cameron Worrell back on the team from the Dolphins and that J.D. Runnels the fullback is now signed with the Bengals?

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Started by KiLoc69,

    Hey guys, last week I was able to stream the game online on WWW.VIPBOX.TV The quality wasn't that great and it would cut out on occasion but it's the only site I was able to find. All the good ones from last year seem to have been shut down. Hope this helps... GO BEARS!

  5. Started by ChileBear,

    I know we go through this every season, but I don't have a link to get the games streaming live. Can anybody help me out with some suggestions?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Started by adam,

    The Bears really got the shaft in terms of SoS this year. The NFC North in general got both East divisions which don't have a team with a losing record. So that is 8 games against winning teams, then the Bears have 2x MIN and played SF. So 11 games against winning teams, and 4 of the non-winning games are against GB and DET. That leaves ATL and HOU as the last two games. I still can't believe the Bears lost to ATL. After the next two weeks, the Bears will have played the top 4 teams in terms of DVOA, PHI, BUF, SF, and DAL. Talk about bad luck. At least the Bears get the NFC South next year. That is the only division without a team with a winning record. They al…

  7. Maybe? I would love the move........ http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/05/st...ion_pisa_t.html

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    I have a frined that went to Wheaton that swears this guy will end up being a darn good LB in the NFL. Seems like a decent enough prospect in the late rounds... Does anyone have any info or insight? http://condraft.com/database/division-iii/...aker/index.html

  9. Started by MBM,

    Here's a list of things I got from '07 that need correction in '08. Please add your thoughts. I'm sure I missed quite a few. Ron Turner needs to be saying "Do you want fries with that?" at work rather than "Hand the ball to Benson". That being said, I'll take a change in philosophy first, from running team to passing team. If he proves he can't make sound game plans and calls...I'm making the slitting motion with my right hand, index finger pointed, against my throat... Bob Babich didn't put 5 of 11 starters on IR. He earned a pass from me for '07, but he needs to know the leash is as short as it is for the rest of the guys. There's no honeymoon here. Alex Brown has…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. Started by bradjock,

    He declared he knew what we were going to do. Said we were going to trade Cutler and the #6 to get Tennessee's #2. Then trade the #2 to Cleveland for their picks and Johnny Football. I was laughing my ass off.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. Started by jason,

    http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/...ing-sua-cravens Could be had for at worst for the Bears a 3rd rounder according to this article. Given the concern, it probably would make sense to start with a 6th as an initial offer. I bet the Bears and Skins could meet in the middle for the Bears early 4th rounder. It's a risk, but it could be a huge reward and the ILB of the future. We already know he can play in the NFL. The same can't be said for most 4th rounders.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Started by nfoligno,

    This year, our passing game outlook is simply so different, it is hard to grasp. We have a franchise, top 5 potential QB. We have an upgraded OL which may not be great, but looks pretty good. While we do not have "elite" WR talent (proven) we have considerable potential and quantity, more than I believe I can recall in some time. I have been playing w/ the numbers, and just have a hard time rationing out the stats. IMHO, looking at Cutler, I think 4,000 yards on 340 completions is not out of the question. I know the yardage total is lower than last year, but we are not going to be as pass happy as Denver. The 340 catches is actually more than he had last…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    We crapped the bed again during a big game. Rodgers owns us. Until I actually see it, I will assume they will continue to own us and I will pencil every GB game from here on out as a loss. We are not in their league. D was worst ever. Tucker needs to be fired, and Conte needs to be cut ASAP. My Sundays have now been returned to me. I could honestly care less about watching the NFL right now period. SF will kill GB. At least there are no more false hopes for this awful season. Same old Bears. Losing to GB to make them national darlings. Great job guys. Just stellar.

  14. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I personally hate this guy. I think he is the biggest douche to play the game. The dive at the knees is and always will be uncalled for. I played D line, I hate O lineman. I mean I hate them to this day. I hated the O lineman that would block after the whistle or come diving on the pile. I never saw a place in the game for that crap. What SUH did was complete bullshit and I think he should have been given at least a two game suspension. How many does this guy have to do something stupid??? What are your thoughts? What if he pulls this crap against the Bears and hurts someone? Ill freak

    • 16 replies
    • 2.4k views
  15. Started by lemonej,

    This young man is really trying his luck. evidently he is okay after losing control of what was described as a vintage auto and he had 2 others in the car and both are also okay. I guess he is originally from Portland as he played prep football there.The report stated that he was not impaired and that he was cooperative with the police.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Today I've heard a ton of talk about how the Bears could be targeting Suh. He'll get at least a 100+ million contract with 60 guaranteed and become the richest defensive player in NFL history. What are your thoughts on this?My thoughts: 1. I was really skeptical when we signed Peppers to that huge deal because he had like 1 sack the previous season. That turned out to be a great signing. Could Suh have a similar impact? 2. How much is DT a need? Lamar Houston, when healthy, will project inside in a 3-4. Jay Ratliff, Fergoson, Sutton . . . that's not a bad group when I don't know how any of our DE's will convert, we have no proven linebackers, and we are incred…

    • 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. Started by Chitownhustla,

    What an asshole.... His post game remarks are laughable!!! I hope he gets 2 to 3 games suspension. Trying to get my balance, really!!!! http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...urn=nfl-wp12800 I used to like watching him play esp at Nebraska, now i think he is in the words of Connor a total douche!!!

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.bruichladdich.com/the-whisky/octomore

  19. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1. MadLith- I love your posts, but today is a game that I could make an argument that Hester lost for the Bears. His presence did nothing today. The Bears never got great field position on punts because of him. He would've had a 0 yard catch but instead ran backwards for a loss of 6. He dropped an easy TD. Yes, he made a tough catch, but again, he ran on that kick-off, caught it, and went out at the 6. He's a moron, and if a team wants to give the Bears a 2nd and a 4th for him, be my guest. I'll drive his expensive, wasteful a** to the airport. 2. Is anyone still questioning Cutler now? Dude's a beast. It's a shame his career has come to this. He would've won a Super…

    • 23 replies
    • 3.4k views
  20. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/colum...,7233049.column Madlith and I could have written this.(and NFO, wherever he is) Been saying it for years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.