Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    I told everyone to "set their DVRs" to watch Michael and Martellus segment on NFL AM...well for those who missed it.... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap200000...lus-and-Michael Man it'd be bearsome (a word MartyB made up) just to see those guys together off the field.

    • 2 replies
    • 828 views
  2. Started by Chitownhustla,

    V Jack Super Mario Nicks Colston If the Bears are going to go after 1 big time FA, which one do you think will pay off the most? Im torn on this one 2 reasons Nicks, makes Cutler and Forte lives easier in both the pass and run, there still is a chance to draft a WR or even sign a wr like Royal and Draft one too Mario- makes the entire defense better, CB and Safety both become less important of needs(still a need but not as imnportant), G-Men did it with the best Dline in the NFL. Also gets the D younger. I have watched very little on Vjack, is this guy a top 5 WR(i know he tore the Bears up)??? I feel that you never hear him men…

    • 3 replies
    • 827 views
  3. Started by Pixote,

    We want BPA in the draft for a change, we want a player who can contribute in 2012. I may disagree with some of the assessments in this article but I love the way it is presented. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d828...HP11_hot_topics

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...story?dssReturn

  5. Started by BearFan2000,

    So for our 2 year anniversary my wife wants me to pick out a Bears jersey. I want to go with an orange Mack Jersey, but on the NFL shop online the only orange Mack jerseys (or any Mack jersey for that matter) are the ones with the screen printed name/number etc. I don't see anywhere on the NFL shop to get the version with the stitched names/number, etc. like they used to sell as "authentic" vs cheap screen print. I prefer the stitched as the screened ones crack and peel. I noticed that there are different versions of the Nike jerseys. Where the Limited and Elite both have stitched numbers/name. But looks like the only one like that for the Bears is a Jordan Howard.…

    • 4 replies
    • 827 views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/video/clip?id=4...egoryid=4069364

  7. That would suck to see, but good for Forte. Chance to win a SB.

  8. Started by adam,

    Which roster would you take, Bears or Pats? The Pats went 10-7 last year. Here is how our roster stacks up: CHI vs NE Offense QB - Fields vs Jones - I like Jones, but he was the guy that was the most NFL-ready but with the lowest ceiling. I think we will see that take shape over the next two years. I will take Fields here, just based on upside. Pats were 8-1 when they held opponents to 17 or less. They were 2-7 otherwise. So Jones didn't have to do much for 10 wins. Fields by a few. RB - Montgomery/Herbert vs Harris/Stevenson - This is a fairly even group, especially with the Bears having Blasingame and probably Ebner. Monty is probably the best …

  9. Started by adam,

    So Street/Other Free Agents are players that were cut before their contracts ended. Any players signed from this pool do not count against you towards comp picks. Goldman, Cohen, and Trevathan our the Bears SFAs. If another team signs them, we will not get any comp picks for them. Here are some names to consider: Landry, WR, CLE Williams, RT BUF Flowers, LG WAS Tretter, C CLE Turner, RT GB Saffold, LG TEN Jarwin, TE, DAL Hitchens, LB KC Ioannidis, DL WAS Fox, IDL CAR Mitchell, CB HOU Young, CB BAL Bouye, CB CAR Pierce, DL, MIN Kwiatkoski, LB LVR

    • 5 replies
    • 826 views
  10. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    1 year for $10 million?!?! Yikes!!!

    • 6 replies
    • 826 views
  11. I want) a great pass rusher, that would add so much to the defense, could be DE or DT. Tyrek Williams or James Pierce Don't want) Shemar Stewart, I hate players with no production Surprise) Matt Golden, this team is missing that one speed merchant Ben had in Detroit. He is now rated in the teens. They do) trade back and get Kenneth Grant or Walter Nolen. I think they need one more rotation guy at DT. Billings -Jarret-Dexter , missing the 4 th DT

    • 8 replies
    • 826 views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    I don't know who his source is but last year he was spot on with the Bears. In general I've always liked his analysis of players and teams. I"m having a tough time getting Twitter links to work correctly If the bottom one doesn't work scroll through this until you see Riddick. https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bears?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

    • 2 replies
    • 826 views
  13. Started by adam,

    Had 43 yards rushing today on 6 carries. Montgomery had 22 yards on 13 carries. I can't believe we lost him for nothing because we didn't bring him up and put Trevathan on IR.

    • 3 replies
    • 826 views
  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,102718.story No safety to be had in St. Louis By Vaughn McClure February 19, 2009 If the Bears were hoping to find Mike Brown's replacement in St. Louis, they better start looking elsewhere. The Rams slapped the franchise tag on free safety Oshiomogho Atogwe, as reported by the NFL Network. Atogwe would have been a top free-agent target, and the Rams had no other choice after not agreeing to a long-term deal with the defensive standout. Atogwe led the Rams with eight interceptions this season. The Bears' trio of Brown, Kevin Payne and Craig Steltz had seven combined. Other options might arise as fre…

  15. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/12/27/noots...-over-n-y-jets/

    • 1 reply
    • 826 views
  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1029-story.html One thing I didn't like is, Jay is not a player that is going to lift everyone around him. If that is TRUE, then the Bears should not have paid him like a guy that does. Emery and Trestman paid him to be a guy that lifts everyone around him. Fact: The Bears Offense should be putting up more points per game The Special Teams suck The Defense sucks Even if the the Offense comes around, will it even matter???????? Lets say Cutler keeps putting up top 10 numbers and stops turning the ball over, will it be enough? Im not so sure anymore. Before the season started I thought the Offen…

  17. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Two Oline from last week both WR's banged up Tillman Conte Ratiliff Anyone else im missing? I cant take another year like last. Please get these guys healthy!!!!

  18. http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....ing-the--1.html

  19. Started by Bill,

    Bears sign 22 UDFA's. I don't believe the Bears are the only team that does that at that great a number. Maybe it's time to create a UDFA league that is a non contact touch type league just to weed out the players. 99.9 percent of these players are never going to make an NFL roster. But there might be some who should but they just can't beat the number game. Then again maybe not.

    • 0 replies
    • 825 views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere yet. Patrick Finley reported we hired a kicking consultant, Jamie Kohl for the season. https://twitter.com/patrickfinley/status/1124418368142966786

    • 3 replies
    • 825 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.