Everything posted by ASHKUM BEAR
-
I'm Worried About Winning
You are correct. Bears are currently slotted at 3. I look at Detroit who has put together a lot of talent and are sitting with the 4th and 15th pick today, then 2nd RD 46th and 60th pick and 3rd 78th. They will be adding 5 more top 100 players. Bears might be able to make the turn by landing a pick that can be traded into many extra picks.
-
I'm Worried About Winning
The Bears are my lovable losers. Lose baby lose, get that number 2 pick, and pray there is a player that another team over pays for. We spent way too many years trading our high picks. We need to recoup some years of that.
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
Here is why he can be Briggs. or even Darius Shaquille Leonard. He has all you need to play WLB. I would prefer the speed in the middle like Urlacher.
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
So are we saying Sanborn cannot be a Lance Briggs? Please explain why he cannot.
-
Roster stuff
He is the over achiever on a horrible defense. I would think if they put an elite dline in front of him, his play would only improve.
-
Bears at Jets Week 12 Official Game Thread, Mid QB Bowl Siemian vs White, SUN 12PM, FOX, NYJ -4.5, O/U 39.5
That was my thought when I seen the replay and he grabbed his ankle. Maybe it is only an ankle injury.
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/report-bears-darnell-mooney-likely-miss-rest-2022-season
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
Mooney is most likely put for the year. Looks like torn ligament in the ankle and will require surgery.
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
If they can stay at two, there will be a QB hungry team looking to make a move. The Bears can really use that capital just to catch the teams like jets, dolphins or lions who have added many high level players the past few years.
-
Bears at Jets Week 12 Official Game Thread, Mid QB Bowl Siemian vs White, SUN 12PM, FOX, NYJ -4.5, O/U 39.5
My first guess was his Achilles popped. If so, it is not good, as those take 9 to 12 months. That would put FS high on the need list.
-
Bears at Jets Week 12 Official Game Thread, Mid QB Bowl Siemian vs White, SUN 12PM, FOX, NYJ -4.5, O/U 39.5
Looking like a poised vet too. Justin needs to watch him work as the game is moving slower for Simien.
-
Bears at Jets Week 12 Official Game Thread, Mid QB Bowl Siemian vs White, SUN 12PM, FOX, NYJ -4.5, O/U 39.5
Sounds like Sieman injured his oblique warming up and Peterman gets the start.
-
Bears /2023
If we can net good return and still get a good player is all want. I don't know of we are one d-lineman away. I love the thoughts of having Carter or Anderson, so I can be happy staying too.
-
Bears /2023
As good as Carter and Anderson sound, I would consider moving down for a future 1st, maybe a 3rd and take Bresee. This all hinges on a QB needy team making a trade, but for me that would be the best case scenario.
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
If he grades close to Carter, I think we need the 3T. If we can trade down and gain a future 1st, they need to do it. I don't see them giving up on Fields yet, but if he is not at 3/4 or at full potential next year, we will have two 1sts to grab another QB if needed. If not,we might be like the Eagles holding a top 5 pick and being championship ready.
-
Fields compared to other QBs
Awesome, at least we should be in position to draft another QB?
-
Packers loss is a Bears win
I wasn't impressed with the bleacher seats, because you felt crammed. I do think using bleachers allows you to put more ppl close to the field, which makes home field loud. Many of the fans I talked to were great and had season tix for 40 or more years. I still think the song is in poor taste.
-
Packers loss is a Bears win
It is fun to watch. It wasn't fun earlier at Lambo having the entire stadium singing the Bears still suck. To think that the a professional team plays that song over their PA system is okay is low class.
-
Bears /2023
My thought is what other team would trade for the contract and give up good draft capital? The options are to rework the deal or release him.
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
It makes it exciting. It would be nice if Baltimore would lose out so we feel better when we see Pitt draft a first rd talent with our high 2nd. There are only 31 1st rd pucks this year too.
-
Roster stuff
Breaking News: Bears sign OT Todd Weiner on Wednesday. ?
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
I like going the defensive route getting DT Carter and then pass rushing DE rd2 to rebuild the front 7. I would also understand putting more resources into Justin Fields hands to give him the best opportunity to flourish. If we feel good with BJones at LT, then get another WR that can take the top off. Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee would be a Tyreek Hill type field stretcher. 6' 185 with 4.29 speed. RB Achane also has 4.3 speed. Bring in all the speed to take it to the house every touch. TEAM PICKS 6: R1 P6 WR Jalin Hyatt - Tennessee 57: R2 P26 RB Devon Achane - Texas A&M 69: R3 P6 DL Gervon Dexter - Florida 108: R4 P6 EDGE Jordan Burch - South Carolina 134: R4 P32 TE Jahleel Billingsley - Texas 141: R5 P6 OT Olumuyiwa Fashanu - Penn State 161: R5 P26 CB Tony Grimes - North Carolina 221: R7 P6 LB Mohamoud Diabate - Utah
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
Mock Draft Nov 15. 6: R1 P6 DL Jalen Carter - Georgia 57: R2 P26 EDGE Zach Harrison - Ohio State 69: R3 P6 C Luke Wypler - Ohio State 108: R4 P6 RB Devon Achane - Texas A&M 134: R4 P32 WR Xavier Hutchinson - Iowa State 141: R5 P6 EDGE Mike Morris - Michigan 161: R5 P26 CB Julius Brents - Kansas State 221: R7 P6 OT Zion Nelson - Miami
-
Draft Slot Tracker (thru Week 15)
I think next year if they sign 5 or 6 starter quality players and draft another 8, there will be alot of players we like let go.
-
Roster stuff
I am already considering RB in the draft. This is Montgomerys audition as well. His play has dropped off alot this year. Devin Achane RB Texas A&M looks like a player that can take it to the house, maybe with our late 2nd or 3rd. As for Reyes, let's see what he can do. This year is about finding out. Maybe him and Robinson become pass rush studs and Poles becomes a genius converter.