2011 Official TalkBears Fantasy Football Check-in

DrunkBomber

Well I suppose its time to get this going. For starters we need to confirm who is returning and if anyone from last season doesnt wish to join this year we need to find a replacement. I will also send reminders through yahoo. So for the time being if you were in the league last season just let us know what you plan to do and we can also discuss any rule changes anyone wants to propose. A few people also have a $5 credit towards this season which we will straighten out when we get all our owners.

Also, anyone new and interested in a free league let me know and we can organize that, or potentially another pay league with enough interest.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in...

Was that the invite you just sent out? A^Y G's?)

Well I suppose its time to get this going. For starters we need to confirm who is returning and if anyone from last season doesnt wish to join this year we need to find a replacement. I will also send reminders through yahoo. So for the time being if you were in the league last season just let us know what you plan to do and we can also discuss any rule changes anyone wants to propose. A few people also have a $5 credit towards this season which we will straighten out when we get all our owners.

Also, anyone new and interested in a free league let me know and we can organize that, or potentially another pay league with enough interest.

You know I'm back. Still can't walk away after back to back champs. COME GET SOME

BTW I am not sure what works best for everyone else as far as the draft is concerned but Saturday's work best for me. I think I might be home on Sept 4 because of the holiday on the 5th but its no guarantee that I will be unfortunately.

I am open to joining either league. Can you tell me what are the stipulations in the paid league please?

Its a $20/25 keeper league with 1 keeper. So far it looks like all the owners are going to return. I wouldnt mind trying to help set up a 2nd one if there was enough interest.

Your beer is SO much better!

In a completely unrelated not to football, I was just in Dublin 2 weeks ago. Loved it! It was my 3rd time there. We stayed at the Conrad by St. Stephen's Green and were happy beyond belief. Our AAA travel agent got us a great deal there. I practically had to be dragged out of the Guinness brewery! I got my free pint, 2 of my travel group peoples' pints, a random pint that whoever poured it didn't want it, then got 2 more free pints at the cash bar just chatting with the bartendter. And at the end, he gave me a bottle of the Foreign Extra Stout to put in my bag to enjoy at the hotel! I had the red carpet rolled out! Then went to Jameson for some lovely drams... Ate at Brazenhead, shook the hand of the mummy at St. Michan's, and had a ridiculous meal at the Cellar at the Merrion. Then topped it all off with hitting up O'Donoughue's for many hours!

Slainte indeed!

& I'm in Ireland