Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    With the new CBA coming up and free agency about to start who do you think we need to really go after? IMHO we need to go after offensive lineman such as either Carl Nicks from the Saints or logan Mankins from the Patriots or one of the two from the Falcons. And next would be a big WR like Malcom Floyd or V Jackson from the Chargers or Sidney Rice or Plaxico Burress. As for my i wish we would but dont stand a chance .....would be Nnamdi Asomugha CB from the Raiders.

    • 9 replies
    • 4k views
  2. Started by nfoligno,

    I talk about this briefly in another post, but after going to the game, I saw things I never saw (at least not to this extent). This is NOT a post to excuse Orton, or Turner, or anyone else. I am just talking about the WRs. First, everyone talks so much about Hesters speed, but what I saw yesterday, that speed is not realized. Does everyone realize just how much he gets jammed at the LOS? Worse, does everyone realize how difficult of a time he has beating the jam? I was a bit surprised by this, as receivers w/ upper tier speed are usually given more cushion, but Hester is shown little respect. Once he does get get off the LOS, he doesn't get separation. On the…

    • 19 replies
    • 4k views
  3. Started by jason,

    Specifically, I'm having the pipe dream of Marvin Harrison and Torry Holt. What if the Bears signed them both? That makes the WRs: Harrison, Holt, Hester, Bennett, and whoever else That thought makes Jason happy.

    • 18 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Here we go! The real test starts this week. We need to take care of business this week or the remaining games will only matter for draft position. In our Week 1 loss, Montgomery only got 6 carries as Davis started. Miller only had 1 target and did not have a reception in Week 1. This week should be a lot different in terms of the offense. We are going to score some points. On defense, the biggest change will be with our LB corps. However, with the forecast, running the ball is going to be critical and Kwit is a huge run stopper, which works in the Bears favor. KPL is the wild card, as is Tolliver. If those two guys can step up and we can get some production out…

  5. Started by zack54attack,

    Hey Guys... Just stumbled upon this site. I cant believe I havent found this before lol... I'm a huge Bears fan (Like all of you), so I hope I can be a good active member here.. I'm a college student, so I will have some free time to post.. Plus I am the main Bears writer for Chicitysports.com (Check it out, lol)...

  6. Started by adam,

    The Bears have 7 games left, 3 against suspected playoff teams (DETx2 and CLE), but none of those teams are the elite (SF, PHI, KC, BAL). @ DET - this is probably a loss, Fields first game back, but it is after a mini-bye and DET is traveling back from a SUN game in LA. @ MIN - the Bears should've won the first game, now without Cousins, I think the Bears get back to 1-1 against them here. BYE vs DET - this would be the 2nd game after and extra break, if there ever was a game they could win, it is this one. I am going upset here. @ CLE - I am going with loss here, but the Browns offense doesn't scare me. vs ARZ - regardless of QB, this team is as bad as…

    • 52 replies
    • 4k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ack-to-chicago/

  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    Seems like he might have a lot of positives Pace tends to like... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/...t-lsus-pro-day/ Jamal Adams runs much faster at LSU’s pro day Posted by Darin Gantt on April 5, 2017, 11:58 AM EDT Getty Images Leonard Fournette’s weight isn’t the only thing that’s gone way down since the Scouting Combine. According to Mike Mayock of the NFL Network, LSU safety Jamal Adams ran his 40-yard dash in 4.38 seconds. That’s impressive on its own, but it’s amazing considering he ran a 4.56 in Indianapolis a month ago. The clocks on campus were showing a 4.33 time for Adams but there’s traditionally some home-cooking…

    • 27 replies
    • 4k views
  9. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    It is nice to see targets we may like. Who do we need? WR Simi Feholko Cade Johnson SDSU Sage Surrat Tamorrian Terry Shi Smith SCar Trevino Grimes Marquez Stevenson CB Shaun Wade OSU Tay Gowan Shakur Brown S Richard LeCounte Hamdan Nasirdeen ILB Dylan Moses DT Marvin Wilson Daylin Nixon TE Bevin Jordan

    • 40 replies
    • 4k views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    Donald Driver issues thumbs down on Bears' wideouts Posted by Aaron Wilson on July 16, 2009 9:45 PM ET Green Bay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver knows what an effective receiving corps is supposed to look like: dangerous, consistent and productive. In a blunt comment that's certain to become bulletin-board material in the Chicago Bears' locker room, Driver gave a candid assessment of the Bears' receivers during an interview with NFL Sirius Radio, per Bob Wolfley of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. "I think Chicago did a great job, and Lovie Smith went out there and got Jay Cutler to lead this team, but one thing they don't have is they don't have the rece…

  11. Started by Connorbear,

    Are they here next year? I cannot see the front office spending good money on either of there two players. I know we all want them to retire as Bears but not if it costs us getting a top notch offensive lineman or two if free agency. Thoughts? Peace

    • 33 replies
    • 4k views
  12. Started by adam,

    Pace is on fire this offseason. It is hard to think of another team that has literally addressed a major need with a solid to great player without breaking the bank with every acquisition or signing. Just look at some of the other contracts handed out. If we can now add some depth in the secondary, I think we are set going into the draft. Maybe Robinson and Bruton, and re-sign Miller. Do we really have a strong need at any other positions?

  13. Started by dawhizz,

    Even as early as it is in the offseason, the Bears have "committed" to at least three position switches that I've seen: Frank Omiyole from OT to OG, Zackary Bowman from CB to FS, and Israel Idonije from DT to DE. While I am aware that often a position switch is both natural and logical (like the move from safety to MLB for Urlacher when he came into the league), it seems to me the Bears make their positions switch decisions based on the present shape of the roster and trying to find a cheap way to solve problems without any real eye towards what is best for the player. Thinking of position switches in recent years for this team, the vast majority of those that were effect…

    • 15 replies
    • 4k views
  14. Started by mondonico,

    Guess I'm just an old fool who after watching the Bears Packer game. During a stopage in play, I believe it was the 4'th quarter. Cutler and Rogers were yucking it up on the sidelines. A first I thought it was a split sceen pregame thing, but no! I don't understand how things have changed since the days of Halas, Lombardie, Forest Greg and Ditka. I know many Bears have gone onto play for the Packer, and vice versa. But never during a game, have I seen players yuck it up like I did during this game while getting your ass kicked, as I did today!!! Maybe it's just time to move onto something else. Really sad old fart! Bill

  15. Started by Stinger226,

    I like what Poles has done. Stuck to BPA ( good teams do that) , not what I wanted but what's best. He hasn't bogged the team down with high priced contracts like Pace did. Traded Mack for cap relief. Mack hasn't been Mack for a few years, so that was a good decision. He has rebuilt the roster but I think with the possibility of winning this year. DEFENSE: This defense will be better than last year. Our first two picks should start and I think they bring Ogunjobi back. DE: Q Mohammed- Quinn-Gipson-Snowden- Robinson. ( with Mack hurt) better than last yr. DT: Ogunjobi?-Jones-Edwards- Tonga-Blackson (Hicks was hurt , Goldman sucked) better LB:…

  16. Started by Connorbear,

    Concussion. The hits just keep on coming. Peace

  17. Started by windbar,

    I called this happening a while back and its now a reality/possibility. THIS is the type of guy you trade for and who would fit perfect for us. I dont know what it would take to get him, but it definitely would be worth exploring. If we sign somehow find some competent FA O-lineman, Id be fine trading our 1st rd. pick; or next years and.....? ANQUAN BOLTIN'? Now that the Cardinals have locked up receiver Larry Fitzgerald at a more affordable (or, as the case may be, less unaffordable) price over the next four seasons, they might have to deal with another thorny issue at the position. According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Anquan Boldin could want more m…

    • 15 replies
    • 4k views
  18. Started by adam,

    We really need a slump buster this weekend. Bears 24-13 Jay cleared for limited practice yesterday: http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...leared-practice

  19. Started by jason,

    Assuming the Bears don't trade down ( ), the recent FA pickups seem to have gleaned some light on the situation. Right now only a few possible positions make sense (in no particular order): 1. QB 2. DE 3. S 4. CB Quarterback With Glennon on board for the amount of money he got, there is no way the Bears spend a #3 pick a QB to ride the pine. Similarly, they wouldn't have paid Glennon that much, even if it does amount to a one year contract, to sit behind a rookie, first-rounder. Cornerback The money they just shelled out for Cooper and Amukamara means there is no way they are going for a CB with the forth pick. The contract given to Cooper indica…

    • 35 replies
    • 4k views
  20. Started by Wesson44,

    With all the bashing of the draft picks we got and the UDFA we signed our team just got better, for this year. I'll start off with the TE pick of Davis. If you look at the year we lost Gilmore who was nothing to write home about just a blocker and could catch sometimes. We got Davis who is taller and faster.. The thinking here is that he and Olsen could be on the field at the same time creating such a mismatch against small LB'S and DB'S(advantage Bears).We then turn to the WR spot. We lost Moose and Berrian and gained Bennet,Lloyd,Booker and Monk. How many time did you see Moose and Berrian drop passes and couldn't get awsy from defenders? IMHO Monk will be a steal, big…

    • 13 replies
    • 4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.