Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    @sportsmockery: Chicago Bears will host S Ron Parker, he is scheduled to fly in later on tonight. http://t.co/FEQLpl0yZP

    • 22 replies
    • 4.8k views
  2. Started by jason,

    So Lovie is basically just trying to sign the former Bears players. What a moron. Chris Conte Isaiah Frey Henry Melton Evan Rodriguez Major Wright I wouldn't be shocked to see Briggs going to TB soon.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.6k views
  3. Started by jason,

    I didn't see the exact picks, but if Williams, Cooper, and White are gone, does everyone here hate the idea of Scherff at 7? I obviously like it. The right side of our OL would be absolutely nasty.

    • 22 replies
    • 4.8k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.scout.com/nfl/bears/story/15692...-succeed-at-ilb "Fox is correct, McClellin has the athletic ability to play ILB in defensive coordinator Vic Fangio’s 3-4 system. With the pads on for the first time in camp today, McClellin looked explosive and fast. He wasn’t shying away from contact and was filling gaps with aggression. In addition, he’s been very effective as an inside blitzer, causing numerous pressures today during team drills." -------------------------------- I'm sure we'll be hearing more about SMC soon as this battle for ILB jobs is wide open and we'll see what develops over the next two weeks. Bostic is back in the mix so seeing who is…

    • 22 replies
    • 6k views
  5. Started by DrunkBomber,

    To take over at Arkansas. Id say this might change Brian Brohms future. I feel bad for whoever takes the ATL job.

  6. Started by butkusrules,

    I say, OL(1st round if there is a 1st rd LT out there, move Tait back to RT), Safety(high only if there is a mike brown type leader out there) Linebackers(Middle/Strong even if we resign briggs. I am concerned Urlacher will never be Urlacher again. ), DT/RB take your pick.

  7. Started by MBM,

    ...and Ron Turner is being made to look good by poor weather conditions and a REALLY stupid opposing ST coach. Makes me wonder: Is Turner the problem or is it a bad O-line? The O-line is performing well today and Turner's calls have been very good although conservative. I'm just enjoying some early holiday cheer and fun to watch football. Hope the Bears pile it on the Packers to get some frustration out. I'd like to see another 63-7 final score.

  8. Started by Connorbear,

    this weekend per the SCORE. Personally, I would rather give Williams the reps and have Lance take a seat. Peace

    • 22 replies
    • 7.5k views
  9. Started by Da Bears 88,

    • 22 replies
    • 5.9k views
  10. Started by bradjock,

    I'm sick and damn tired about hearing how damn great the NFC is. What REALLY pisses me off is for the last year, there's been the notion the Bear's didn't have a snow-ball's chance in hell to win the big game. It was 29 to 17!!! Christ almighty, the way people talk you'd think the Bears lost 41 to 3. I hate NY teams, but the Pat's were even more obnoxious. Congrats Giants. On a side note, in any sport has their ever been a pair of brothers to do what Peyton & Eli have done?

    • 22 replies
    • 6.1k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Heard it on ESPN1000 today. They said it's a rumor that they are almost positive are. Do you guys still think he'll come back with us even w/o a tag? I think a 5 year, $25 million contract would be good.

    • 22 replies
    • 6.6k views
  12. Started by nfoligno,

    Sure, it is still WAY early to give a true grade to a draft that took place only a year ago, but w/ so much draft talk, what the hell. 1st round, 31st pick - Olsen Most of us still believe this was a great pick. Someone just needs to explain that to Turner. 2nd round, 30th pick - Bazuin We had a high 2nd round pick, and traded down. We ended up taking Bazuin, Wolfe and Payne w/ those new picks. Bazuin does not look like a good pick at all. The injury aside, he is 4th on the depth chart w/ little room to move up. 3rd round, 30th pick - Wolfe I hated this pick than, and still do today. While many will argue, what does it say about ou…

  13. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link

  14. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    We all read mocks and criticize the so called pros who post them. Here's a chance to showcase your thoughts on who teams will draft. I'd like to see your opinions on how the draft will pan out. Below is my RD1 mock, followed by the Bears complete draft. Round 1 1 Miami-----------Matt Ryan QB BC 2 St. Louis--------Glen Dorsey DT LSU 3 Atlanta----------Chris Long DE Virg 4 Oakland--------Sedrick Ellis DT USC 5 Kansas City----Jake Long OT Mich 6 New York Jets--Vernon Golhston DE Ohio St 7 New England---Leodis McKelvin CB Troy 8 Baltimore------Mike Jenkins CB S Flor 9 Cincinnatti-----Darrin McFadden RB Ok 10 New Orleans--Kenny P…

    • 22 replies
    • 7.1k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    This guy was ranked the 3rd best FA S by walterfootball, and from what I've heard/seen, he still has not been signed. I'd love to add this guy for about 4 years, $16 million, which could essentially save us the need to draft a S in round 3.

    • 22 replies
    • 6.1k views
  16. Started by dawhizz,

    We all clearly have our idea of what we would like the Bears to do in the draft. But, unfortunaely, the Bears rarely do what we want them to, particularly in the draft. So, putting aside maybe how I WANT the draft to go, I thought I'd give a concerted effort to figure out how Jerry Angelo would want the draft to go. Here's what I came up with (get ready to hear the word "character" a lot): 1) Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt - Offensive tackle is probably the clearest need for the team, and the value in this draft is at OT. The fact that they let Ruben Brown and Fred Miller go without trying to sign replacements suggests to me they are depending on the draft for their …

    • 22 replies
    • 5.1k views
  17. Started by AZ54,

    I'm hearing a lot of chatter about Albert moving up into the top 10 on draft boards. If this happens it should mean we're able to draft one of the top 3 LT. If Albert is still there for us at 14 it sounds more and more like that's a solid pick for us too.

    • 22 replies
    • 6k views
  18. Started by flea,

    ANY CHANCE OF PINNING THIS TILL THE WEEKEND?? You can access the chat here from the main chat page: --> http://webpages.charter.net/badfinger/chat.html Other pages: --> http://www.longsnapper.com/chatroom.shtml --> http://www.starfyre.org/jirc/chat.html Here's yet another chat applet that has a little bit different look if anyone's interested or having trouble connecting. --> http://road.webwaymonsters.com/pjirc/chat.html If you have a chat program such as mIRC, point it to "irc.starfyre.org" and then type "/join #Monstershow". Everyone is welcome in the monstershow chatroom!

    • 22 replies
    • 7.4k views
  19. Started by jason,

    Just curious. I feel it nearly serves as evidence in the boating case, proving a pattern of poor judgement, but I'm curious to see what others think. Has it changed your opinion?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.