Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 31m Given injuries on offensive line #Bears are expected to re-sign veteran Eben Britton per NFL source. Garza and Slausson to miss a few weeks.....Luckily I thought DLP and Ola played well.
-
- 1 reply
- 906 views
-
-
I told everyone to "set their DVRs" to watch Michael and Martellus segment on NFL AM...well for those who missed it.... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap200000...lus-and-Michael Man it'd be bearsome (a word MartyB made up) just to see those guys together off the field.
-
- 2 replies
- 828 views
-
-
With 7 career starts......... Proven zero in the NFL. Does that make everyone rethink the hated Cutler contract? It just shows you how hard it is to find a QB and how much you have to pay to get one.
-
- 16 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Broncos agreed on a trade for Cutler, see link below for details...
-
- 8 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Who are you most excited to see? For me it is White and the revamped defense.
-
- 37 replies
- 5.4k views
-
-
I know it’s not Bears football but I’m a fan of Fangios and my sister lives near so... At any rate, saw this video and noticed Vic has his own “boom” type of speech. Wonder if it was Nagy that taught him that or the other way around? And gotta love his opening line.
-
- 1 reply
- 699 views
-
-
Defense Coming into this game it seemed clear Fox was more focused on being healthy against Green Bay. The most surprising inactive, or the one I wasn't expecting, was Antrel Rolle and I think he was missed a lot. Why was Prosinski out there instead of Jones-Quartey? We'll never know but I'm pretty sure I saw JQ out there on special teams. I trust these coaches to put the best players out there but I also recognize that they are not afraid to develop new talent keeping an eye toward the future. Overall the D held up but it wasn't pretty. Yes it was the Broncos with a backup QB but they gave up 17pts and that should give your team a fighting chance. There we…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I like the hiring, but it seems like they are replacing Shanny with a much younger Shanny. Both are great offensive minded coaches who are great with QB's and connect with their players. Now, I'm thinking Romeo Crennel as their DC.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Broncos released WR Javon Walker, according to ESPN's Michael Smith.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Broncos signed WR Darrell Jackson to a one-year, $1.5 million contract, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter. Could've been a nice pickup for us.
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1171790541488578560?s=21 The backup has been around for a few seasons so it's not like he's a rookie.
-
- 0 replies
- 551 views
-
-
-
Per Schefter/Mort. Tebow will be traded (or at least they will try and trade him). No deal signed, just that Manning has directed his agent to work out a deal with Denver. There are reports that he will get 20M per year and will be signing a 5 year deal. Pretty crazy amount of dough for a guy coming off 3 neck surgeries.
-
- 17 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
-
-
Bennett couldn't convince his brother, but could Long? The Rams just cut their Long...that would be a good get IMHO.
-
- 3 replies
- 855 views
-
-
Now we know why Carimi was jettisoned. I speculated it was Britton who was performing well...I was wrong. Brown might be setting himself up to be a starter in 2014. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ew-coaches.html
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
He gone . . . Would have liked to see a draft pick, but no one else wanted the price tag. I say good luck to him and hope he doesn't go to a team in our division. http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=5047383
-
- 21 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-