Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by BearFan PHX,

    I was thinking about this. Can you imagine Bill Belichick having a dance party in the locker room after regular season wins? How do you expect he would deal with players underperforming? Can you even imagine him calling only 7 run plays in a game? I was wondering about Nagy giving his playcalling duties over to the actual OC, and then he could focus on... what exactly... Team culture, birds eye view etc? If anything is true it's that our culture is not pushing these guys to play well. It's WAY too permissive. Pace has done a decent job stocking this roster. He missed on Trubisky. He's made some other bad calls too. But by and large, he has do…

  2. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-nfl-draft.html I don't even know where to begin, except to say that if Hub could find a ranking or mock draft down in the last month that has Aaron Donald ranked 40th, I will give him $1000. Ditto for one that has a RB with a top 20 ranking. As for "biting the bullet" and going offense over defense despite need, rather thatn "reaching" for the 19th best player at pick 14, I can't even.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    No sweat for us...but comeon' NFL get ur heads outta ur asses

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5693859.story

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writ....html?hpt=hp_t3

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    Not sure if this has been posted, but I think this just went up over the weekend, and it's a really nice resource for getting some video on the draft prospects. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...aft/2008/video/

    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Started by adam,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...-week-13/1.html Predictions 1. Falcons 13-3 (4-1) 2. Packers 12-4 (5-0) 3. Giants 11-5 (4-1) 4. Seahawks 7-9 (2-3) 5. Saints 13-3 (5-0) 6. Bears 10-6 (2-3) has us beating the Lions and Jets Out: Eagles 10-6 (3-2) loses tie-breaker to Bears Bucs 9-7 (2-3) Rams 7-9 (2-3) loses tie-breaker to Seahawks I just don't see us winning only 1 vs NE, NYJ, MIN, and GB. Also, I doubt the Giants go 4-1, and both NO and GB both win out. That would be 9 straight for NO. Its amazing how they talk about the Bears easy schedule. I believe NO's only win vs a winning team was vs PIT at home. We have beat the P…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Started by adam,

    I have no idea why he was kept on the staff, but when every Offensive Lineman that leaves improves, there is only one common denominator. I wish this was satire, but somehow guys like Lucas Patrick (who was the worst OL player in the NFL last year magically becomes the best OG in the NFL in one offseason?). Cody Whitehair, who was relegated to the bench in Chicago, is a starting caliber player in LVR. James Daniels was expendable in Chicago and has been one of the cornerstone players on the Pittsburgh O-Line since he left. Cornelius Lucas who was a castoff on the Bears roster has been starting for several years in Washington and is a top 15 OT right now. Look at…

  9. Started by Bill,

    Nothing more to say.

  10. Started by Bill,

    No surprise but thrilled non the less. Living outside of the Chicago area always love it when the Bears get national attention.

  11. Started by CrackerDog,

    I know there are some huge Lovie haters here and, I myself, go nuts at some of his in-game management decisions. With that said, this team isn't big on talent anywhere but ST's and the last time I looked they were 11-4 and might secure a bye for the first round of the playoffs this weekend when and if they SWEEP the NFC North. This is something no team has done in a long, long time... I wouldn't have thought of this but for the fact that someone mentioned Lovie on Mike and Mike yesterday as a strong contender for COTY honors. When you think about the coaching staff he's put together around him, the way he's managed all of those egos, the way he's brought Martz aro…

  12. Started by Bill,

    Bears head coach Matt Nagy updated the progress of third-year quarterback Mitchell Trubisky on Wednesday, noting that, "Mitch is in and out of the huddle, he sees the defense, and from the time we've been out here it's exciting. OK, I know that is coach speak but it just seems funny. I would be really scared if he could not get in or out of the huddle and did not see the defense. Does someone point him in the right direction when he can't get in or out of the huddle or see the D? It's that way Mitch.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Its good to see that Lovie hasn't lost his sense of humor during the lockout. He was just quoted saying "I feel like we have 5 receivers with #1 ability". Can we please ask him what drugs he's taking cuz I could really use some of those. They must be some really good and expensive stuff lol

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/couch/11461...-greg05.article

  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...er-in-december/

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Started by sussnk,

    I hope Babich...

  17. Started by GreatScott82,

    Del Rio likely heading to Oakland Gase rumored to be favorite in San Fran. Quinn is rumored to be favorite in Atlanta Ryan already accepted the Buffalo job. Bowles accepted the Jets job. ???? nothing yet coming out of Denver, but rumor has it, they REALLY like Quinn. Everyone in the Chicagoland area is assuming the Bears will hire John Fox.... If something goes wrong here, i can see the Bears making one more push for Quinn. Stay tuned...this is ever changing!

  18. Started by adam,

    I think it is way to early to "grade" the coaching changes, but I get a kick out of people loving the Gruden move. The dude hasn't coached in years and inherited two pretty good teams between OAK and TB when he did coach. I like the story for him going back to OAK, but besides that, I think he will be average in Oakland. For the others, I am ok with Nagy and a B-, young coordinator, etc, etc, but with him grading Reich and Shurmur higher than Nagy seems that he made the grades more about coaching experience than anything else. https://sports.yahoo.com/grading-seven-nfl-...-161240625.html

  19. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Listening to Hub on the score today he talked about a couple of changes to watch for. We all know JA wants to bring in Marinelli as he mentioned it during the press conference. Marinelli didn't do so well in DET, but I can't say that says alot about his coaching abilty as much as the organizations ability to commit to his philosophy. Marinelli was our first choice when we brought in Lovie to run the D, but Tampa refused. His coaching style is about having discipline and working hard and those are two things I think killed our D this year. Hub didn't say the Bears would bring him in to be the D Coordinator, but as the D Line coach with an assistant head coach title, o…

  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    Why, when Hanie was leading the Bears down for what would be an eventual FG by Robbie "Good as" Gould, did the mega brain trust of "Stomach" Turner & Co. decide to run up the middle when Hanie was hitting the mark for that drive and looked poised to score? Heck, he might have even had run for a first! Granted it's pre-season, but these guys do not have much legs to stand on. Their history shows a complete disregard for logic. I swear a 10 year old with Madden skills could have called a better play. I fear this will be long season...just with coaching alone.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.