Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
It is mock draft season again lol. After all of last year's intrigue with 2x first rounders, now the Bears go into the draft with 2x 2nd rounders. This basically assures them of having a chance to get 3-4x Day One starters. Using the PFF Mock Simulator, after going thru it a few times, this scenario seems possible based on the current player grades: 9. Will Campbell, OT (replaces Jones) 36. Trey Amos, CB (replaces Stevenson) 41. T.J. Sanders, DT (pair with Dexter and Billings) 73. Jalen Royals, WR (WR3 assuming Allen does not return) 145. Luke Kandra, OG (new LG or RG) 201. Andrew Mukuba, S (Brisker insurance) The only thing missing is Edge. What do y…
-
- 35 replies
- 3k views
-
-
In the Rumors thread we are talking about this in detail. I hope it doesn't happen. But then I got to thinking, "Is it even going to happen?" Kiper thinks Dallas, Baltimore, and Philly could take Elliott. I think we need to do a realistic mock. 1. TEN - Tunsil - This seems like a lock. 2. CLE - Wentz - Another lock. 3. SD - Ramsey - Best player in the draft? 4. DAL - Bosa - Let's say it is too early for Elliott. I can't see them drafting EE with McFadden having a great year and Morris/Dunbar there. 5. JAX - Jack - This seems like a perfect fit for them. Their D was atrocious. 6. BAL - Stanley - I could see EE here, but Forsett still has a decent c…
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Link Good article by Rick Morrissey of the Trib.
-
- 16 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I don' know if he'll fall, but I'd be willing to give a 4th or 5th to move up and get courtland sutton... come on pace, knock it out of the park!! I thought for sure he'd be gone before rd 2...
-
- 14 replies
- 3k views
-
-
So was reading on Rotoworld where depending on how well Freeman does in Minnesota, Ponder could very well be released next year. And they pointed out chances are he would not compete for a starting spot. So I ask.. Could he be a fit? Pluses: two years removed from being a number one pick (young), good numbers at Fla State, strong arm and good speed. Cons: hx of shoulder and arm injury (throwing), tendency to stare down receivers, indecisive Wondering aloud if this would be a worthwhile project for Trestman (that is should he be successful in his current project).
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Someone should be fired for that BS. You cannot waste a timeout on 2nd and 2. WTF????? Peace
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Trade 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 3rd next year to Arizona for Anquan Boldin and a 4th round pick. ---From there, we give him a 5 year, $50 million deal. Sign Byron Leftwich- 2 years/$5.5 million. Cut Tait, saving about 4 million. Re-sign St Clair (1 year) and Roach (2 years). Trade Nathan Vasher to Houston for a 5th and 6th round pick. Trade 2nd round pick and a 4th for the Browns 2nd round pick. 2. Duke Robinson, RG, Oklahoma 3. Jason Watkins, RT, Florida 4. Maurice Evans, DE, Penn State 5. Jahi-Word Daniels, CB, Georgia Tech 6. CJ Spillman, FS, Marshall 6. Quinn Johnson, FB, LSU 7. Jeremy Childs, WR, Boise State 7. Herb Donaldson, R…
-
- 12 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I really love this guy. Hope we have a shot It seems to me that he has absolutely no comprehension of the word "Can't" and refuses to fail at anything Also, I think we can re-establish a little bit of the respectability we have lost over the past few seasons with idiots like Cedric Benson, Tank Johnson, Ricky Manning Jr (Denny's Bandit), and mostly just the overall feeling of loosing and mediocrity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=880DxfiJU88&feature=fvsr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHOlDZO1ksQ (late second to fourth round range)
-
Wow. Obviously a big loss for them, and a win for the Bears. Terrible WR draft class this year as well. Free agent market is meh as well.
-
- 10 replies
- 3k views
-
-
per Schefter: Former Falcons, Rams and Dolphins OT Jake Long is working out today for the Chicago Bears, per source. Somewhat surprising considering we cut Slauson. I guess we are content with interior line but are still looking for outside help.
-
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Check out this article link: Will James be back in 2008? Pure speculation, but if for cap reasons the Cards let James go, would the Bears be a contender for his services? Personally, I think the Cards will find a way to keep him, but he sure would look nice as our starter!!
-
- 8 replies
- 3k views
-
-
-
On either of these guys. I have been out of the NFL loop lately and recently heard that Cutler has been in an on again, off again situation with his new HC McDaniels(?) and recently is in a definite off again frame of mind? And, over in Philly I hear again the rumblings of McNabb possibly entertaining the idea of going elsewhere, especially with the recent loss of Tra Thomas (and other key players before). With either of these guys as potential(s) is there a possiblity of either coming to Chicago? I hear that both would be interested if the situation arose. If I had to choose, as much as I like McNabb, I think Cutler would be the better choice of the two …
-
- 11 replies
- 3k views
-
-
1-20: Trade down to (29) with San Francisco aquire 3-92, lose 5th ( with Barrett Jones and Warmack gone prior to 20) 1-29: OLB Alec Ogletree - Speedy, athletic freak with Football Skill to go with it 2-50: LT Lane Johnson - The run on OTs slows down, and bears get a beast RT or LT. Extremely athletic and a football player. Played QB and TE and apparently strong as hell (his arms are very long, so his reps may be about average) 3-90: OT/G Kyle Long - Pedigree, pedigree 3-90: TE Joe Fauria - stickin with this guy.. Just love his passion 4-116: G/C Braxston Cave - What a sweet name "The Caveman" 6: OLB/DE Brandon Jenkins - with McClellin being a #…
-
- 36 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I like the Pats but I dont think they will cover the 14. It appears Rivers, LT and Gates are all playing.
-
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
this guy reminds me of brown ....alot. He was invited to halas hall for pre draft visit. FYI nice hit @ 3:14
-
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
lemonej brought up an interesting point during the post on the new rookies' numbers and Moore having Mike Brown's old number. And then mentioned other instances in the past... I have no problem with it. However, my thought is that if the players' number in question is in the HoF, we should retire that jersey! Ie. 99 needs to be retired NOW!
-
- 14 replies
- 3k views
-
-
McDaniels is an ass-clown for letting him leave but oh well. Bears will not go after him since it involves a change in scheme but he'd be a phenomenal hire and he is a tremendous defensive coordinator.
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Well he may have moved into the first round... ran between a 4.35 -4.4... consistently ran in the low 4.4's
-
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I’ve never been so pumped and excited about having a quarterback the caliber of Caleb Williams since the Super Bowl Shuffle - 46 quarterbacks since then. I was happy about Justin Fields when we moved up to get him. I truly thought we have our “It” quarterback. Now, three years later, Fields is not “It.” He doesn’t have the vision of a quarterback. Picking Williams on the first pick will turn around the Chicago Bears’ misfortune of having bad to mediocre to good quarterbacks. Finally, we’ll have an “It” quarterback.
-
- 39 replies
- 3k views
-