Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Seriously that has to be one of Turner's best ideas. It kept philly unbalanced and Kyle was running it pretty effectively. Of course they went away from it later in the game, but I was really impressed with how effective it was. I really think this should be a staple of the offense now.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
In order for the Bears to win they have to attack the Colts right. It starts with the offense. Being that the Colts run basically the same type of defense that we do they are built for speed. We have to run at the smaller DE Mathis side. We have to use screens to counter their speed rushers. Our TE"s (Olsen & Davis)need to be used to create mismatches against the samller Colts LB'S and DB'S. Do not just line up and try to run up the middle. As for our WR'S we have speed on our side and need to use it with Hester,Davis and Bradley......don't know how fast Bennet & Lloyd are. On defense we have to take advantage of the Colts missing three starters in the middl…
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
According to Zach zaidman and others we have signed DE Kyle Moore. Anyone have any info on him
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I found it interesting that most of our bubble guys on Offense helped themselves tonight. Ridieu - TD Gaines - TD AP - Leads team in rushing for 2nd consecutive week and KJ goes off on a cart. Knox - Who I previously and wrongly prognasticated, as the yearly Redshirt, made big plays. What I failed to see was Rashied Davis. Has he locked up the 3rd spot by not playing? Anyone think we are going to see any surprises on Defense.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Well since Jerry likes to do this, try this scenerio. Denver trades there 2 2nd round picks to Chi for 29th and 3th round pick. With the 36th pick the Bears pick Sherrod/LT/Miss S With the 46th pick the Bears take Baldwin/WR/Pitt With the 62nd pick the Bears select McClain/DT/SF Denvers reasoning is with Elway taking over running the team, Already have stated franchize qb not on roster. Have had a private workout with Locker and starts his run as GM with a prospect he can sink his teeth into. With 2 1sts and 2 3rds, they fill there needs with a DT, QB, OLB and SS. The Bears get players that might not be there in the 3rd. With the 4th …
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
George's performance since the last game of the season has been the best Ive seen from Bears brass. 1.Didn't mess around with firing assistant coaches and giving Trestman another year 2.Didn't let Emery off the hook= smoked his ass too 3.Hired Ernie, a guy outside the Bears to help get this right 4.Hired Pace someone outside the Bears tree when everyone thought it would be Ballard 5.Hired a HC with actual HC experience first time ever in Bears history Ill give George an A+, he gets the A+ because he is trying something different. Will it work, who knows, there are a lot of factors that go into things panning out, some out of the control of Pace …
-
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
I just want to say thanks to all of you posters here on this site...I love what you are saying and thinking about our beloved Bears. I just want to add this........are we making the best changes with what we are doing??? I think this team is now going in the right positive direction. Bush, Campbell, Marshall, Thomas, Weems for the offense to play with. Now I still see us drafting a OT/OG and WR this year to finish out this process. But the defense will get addressed during the draft....maybe we are going to draft a DE, CB and LB........we need to if not planned. I say the need for a WR in the first RD(like i wanted in the past) has taken a back burner to the need to upgra…
-
- 23 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
He's now Jerry Jones' problem. Honestly, I'm happy he's out of our division. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3643295
-
- 10 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
As you know, I try to remain an optimist when it comes to the Bears. Here are a few thoughts that may help you remain one too. So, have at it, I'm not happy with what I've seen from these guys for the last few years either, but here are the things that keep me hopeful for next season... We needed a new OC. I don't think anyone here was in love with Turner. Now we'll get one. And hopefully whoever it is will be able to make the best of our new QB. Cutler seems to be involved in this process. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. You don't want the inmates running the asylum but he did seem to be right, all along, about DA. What the heck, let him pick a…
-
- 11 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
#1 Warmack/OG #2 Brown/LB #4 Goodwin/WR #5 Fragel/Ot I HAVE TO ADMIT I GOT A BONER WITH THOSE FIRST TWO PICKS, THE THIRD ONE A MORNING TYPE HARD ON
-
- 11 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mulligan/11...mully18.article Peace
-
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
I don't know what games these guys were watching, and I admit that I didn't even begin to research the other OGs in the NFC North, but I find it hard to believe that Garza is one of the best. All NFC North Team
-
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Is Kreutz hiking the ball then closing his eyes? Whiffed and isn't even attempting to stand in front of LB
-
- 10 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Noots’ Notes-Game One: 29-13 Win at IndianapolisBy Michael Nudo The Bears shocked the Colts in the home opener at Lucas Oil Stadium. They were led by Matt Forte’s running on offense and an opportunistic defense. If you were wondering, the word Forte means strength (AP Photo). OFFENSE QuarterbackKyle Orton (13-21-150) won’t like being called a game manager, but he truly earned the title in this contest. Orton continually made adjustments at the line to put his team into good plays, especially for some of the Forte runs. Although he threw a few helicopters and ducks, he showed great poise and made a few key plays. Orton didn’t let the crowd become to…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Some hate him, some love him, I think he could be a late round steal. ESPN has a new article on him that might change minds.
-
- 18 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
We need more of this. Good pre-snap read of the play by Howard and I think we'll see more from him next week. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...ea-58ab68e544b9
-
- 10 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Do you sit him this week to prevent wear and tear? Or do you let him try for the Bears rookie record?
-
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Honest question here. It just seems like he is getting the smartest guy in the room syndrome, and that effectively killed Pace after the Trubisky and Shaheen picks. It felt like every pick other than Burden was overdrafted, while other teams got great value. Coming into the draft with 3 picks in the top 41, I am just not feeling it this year. I hope I am wrong. Then you add the trades with BUF that lost value and the only saving grace is getting a 4th next year from LAR. Anyone else feeling like this? 1st and 2nd rounders have to be starters. The Bears had 4 of those picks and got a TE2, WR3, OT3, and DT4, no starters unless Trapilo somehow beats out Braxton.
-
- 31 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Week 1 - SUN, SEP 10.............. PACKERS.....................3:25PM .... FOX Week 2 - Sun, Sep 17............... at Tampa Bay.............Noon ........ FOX Week 3 - Sun, Sep 24.............. at Kansas City ...........3:25pm .... FOX Week 4 - SUN, OCT 1................ BRONCOS....................NOON.......CBS Week 5 - Thu, Oct 5................. at Washington...........7:15pm.....PRIME Week 6 - SUN, OCT 15 .............VIKINGS .....................NOON....... FOX Week 7 - SUN, OCT 22 ............. RAIDERS .....................NOON....... FOX Week 8 - Sun, Oct 29 .............. at LA Chargers..........7:20pm ....NBC Week 9 - Sun, Nov 5 ................ at…
-
- 30 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Figured someone ought to post this on this board. Seems the NFL has roughly 6-8 players, including 2 Saints, one of whom is Deuce, who've in some fashion tested positive for banned PED's and who are currently locked up in the appeals process.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.3k views
-