Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by lemonej,

    and the beat goes on...espn experts picks

  2. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Ya think the D will be ready to play then?! Lol I bet they can't wait, they all hated him. http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID...1/80917021/1048

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. We draft tonight at 8:30 central time. It is a $25 league. Let me know if you're interested. I will post the available keepers for the team in a little bit.

    • 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. This is the perfect game for the Spiderman meme. Bears 32nd Passing Attack, Falcons 30th, Bears 1st Rushing Attack, Falcons 4th. On defense, both teams are near the bottom of the league in pts allowed (Bears 24.7 vs Falcons 25.0) and sacks. This is a Fields homecoming game, but also a Cordarrelle Patterson, Ryan Pace, Germain Ifedi, Abdullah Anderson, Nick Kwiatkoski Revenge Game. Falcons are 3-2 at home. The Falcons have lost their last two with their last game being a loss to PJ Walker and the Panthers by 10. They are somehow 4-6, but are not much better than the Bears, but are only 1GB for 1st place in their division. I feel like this will be very s…

    • 35 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Started by adam,

    Caleb Williams write-up:

    • 29 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Started by chwtom,

    Does anyone know what kind of situation the Bears are in for the 08 cap, and whether cutting people like Moose, Benson, Griese, Walker and Archuletta would be beneficial/harmful from a cap standpoint. Would be nice to know if some potentially helpful players (Starks, Faneca, Hackett, Porter etc) are even feasible given our cap situaiton.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Started by AZ54,

    Found this at the end of an article on Rideau and thought I'd post it to give some props to Kreutz. Aside from his play this is why he's one of the team leaders: Center Olin Kreutz, a six-time Pro Bowler, remained on the field after practice to work one-on-one with guard Johan Asiata, an undrafted rookie free agent from UNLV. I've never heard of Asiata and yet here's our Pro Bowl center out there after practice helping him out.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Started by nfoligno,

    Heard Ditka last night, and basically said win/win situation. Denver got a lot, and Chicago got a franchise QB. Ditka said he does wonder about Cutler as a leader, but also said that was due to a lack of time as much as recent situations. Today on Mike & Mike, interview was more in depth. It was obvious Ditka was tired of talking about the trade, and began to tease M & M about calling some foreigh diplomats for their opinion, so Greenie turned the subject some toward the incident leading up to the trade. Ditka said both sides blew it, and was fairly even keel, but then the coach came out and he talked about how one man is in charge, and that is the co…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap10000001...y-pick-1-to-254 Puked when I saw BSU garbage...

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. Started by adam,

    Wow, I thought Trubisky was bad. Goff looks even worse thru 3 quarters. 15-28, 53.6%, 1 INT, 3 sacks, 1 fumble lost. Also, Goff never looks to run, he has one run longer than 5 yards, so the Bears won't need to have a spy on him. TJ Watt has 1.5 sacks, so if Mack can't get going against them, I fear he never will. The Rams defense is taking away the running game and making Rudolph beat them threw the air. I can see next week going to be an ugly game with either team scoring 20.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Started by MBM,

    Here's a list of things I got from '07 that need correction in '08. Please add your thoughts. I'm sure I missed quite a few. Ron Turner needs to be saying "Do you want fries with that?" at work rather than "Hand the ball to Benson". That being said, I'll take a change in philosophy first, from running team to passing team. If he proves he can't make sound game plans and calls...I'm making the slitting motion with my right hand, index finger pointed, against my throat... Bob Babich didn't put 5 of 11 starters on IR. He earned a pass from me for '07, but he needs to know the leash is as short as it is for the rest of the guys. There's no honeymoon here. Alex Brown has…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    For all those that think we'll either take Mendenhall, or let him slip to the Lions, you might reconsider. I'll agree with Madlith that he is Top10 material, I watched him quite a bit and he will be the real deal. If he does make it to our pick at 14, JA will be on the hot seat to make the right decision, but IMO he'll luck out b/c Mendenhall will be long gone and there Bears will get the best player for there team. Here's my prediction. 1 Miami- Needs DE, DT, QB, WR, and OL. Chris Long DE-Long will be an ideal fit for Parcells to build his 3-4 D. With the face of there franchise J. Taylor being slowly pushed out the door, they will bring in a new face in H…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Started by scs787,

    The 2013 man crush of a lot of you guys, Barrett Jones signed to the practice squad. Sherrod Martin and Nick Beckton OT(who?) have been promoted from the PS. In a few surprises, John Timu, who I have talked up a ton has been released and Terry Williams has been released from the practice squad. Maybe the Bears don't like Timu as much as I thought. He probably comes back on the PS but subjecting him to the waivers and PS are pretty shocking. Thought Williams would at least stick on the PS.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Based on the lack of a 4th rounder (used for Booker), the Bears have to nail their first 4 picks with 75+ picks between picks after pick #72. #10 #39 (CAR) #41 #72 -Following Picks will change, but currently: #147 #197 (PIT) #218 or #246 (CLE) #233 (CIN) Depending on the board, they may want to move back with one of their 2nds or the 3rd to pickup another pick. Examples: Moving from#41 to #48 would net a mid-4th Moving from #41 to #55 would net a late 3rd. Moving from #73 to #85 would net a mid-4th.

    • 25 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. Started by bradjock,

    Think it will be a cornerback. Still a need. I could really see us trading it for a late #6 and a #7.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Started by DrunkBomber,

    Big Ben vs The Blue Hen I think Baltimore gets handled tonight.

  17. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    from the schedule on nfl website all games are on sunday the 28th including a sunday night matchup with denver and san diego. the den sd game is listed as a monday night game on the picksheet page. is this incorrect and if so we don't fill in the total points section for the sunday night game? thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. Started by AZ54,

    The Bears are doing exactly as they should and are starting to bring up some practice squad players to get a look at them. Timu moves up to the active roster to see if he can redeem himself from earlier mistakes. ILB is a definite need heading into the offseason and I like this move. We might even see Timu on defense sometime in the last couple games. I assume they'd give him at least a full two weeks of practice before putting him in that spotlight. Despite our depleted Dline Hood didn't show enough to justify keeping him around. We have had surprisingly productive play from Unrein and Gaston. They've done enough as part of the rotation that Dline has not b…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Started by kyyle23,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344 I wonder how Hall will feel going from one bottom feeder to another. I dont imagine he will remain quiet for long.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. 1.Colt Mc Coy - His injury in the BCS Championship game has my eyebrow raised and is causing him to slip a little. 2.Jevan Snead- Early in the season he was clearly my number 1 but I question his decision making 3.Tony Pike -He has had an injury filled year and I'm concerned about his durability but when he plays he shows all the skills you like in a QB 4.Tim Tebow- This is more of a ranking for his career but once the workouts start and scouts start to dissect his mechanics his stock as aQB may start to drop and he may be looked at as an athlete. 5Dan LeFevour-I have watched quite a few of his games over the last few seasons and think he is the best MAC qb prospe…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.