Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by balta1701-A,

    Well, if this gets picked up, this should add some fun to the NFL.

  2. Started by Connorbear,

    Per the Suntimes. No problems for me with either. I think the Grossman signing makes keeping Griese unnecessary. Further, I think Kyle showed alot of potential in the last 3 games. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear24.article Peace

  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    There's mention that SF isn't interested in Briggs. I figure it to be a smokescreen since they will get their hands slapped by the NFL soon I imagine. If true, I suppose it increases the chances of our singing him. They also mention the possibility of the Bears trading for Warner in their note on Orton. Sounds like an interesting possibility...that probably should have happened years ago, and not now. http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

  4. I'm not blaming the media, like a desperate politician. However, is it me, or no matter what, the Bears (and I'm just talking ownership, management, and coaches)look like morons in the press. Much of it I believe is deserved, however there's some of it that just seems like it's prepetuating a non-existant myth. The only good thing you hear about the organization is Hester. Much of it obviously deserved. I think it does make a good story, especially when the team's record is what it was last season. As much as the media loves the Pat's, it seems like they bash teams like the Raiders, Lion, Caridnals, Bengals and Bears regardless. I'm necessarily "tire…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Started by Connorbear,

    Porter to Jacksonville 6 yrs 30 million with 10 million guarenteed Bruce to 49ers 2 yrs deal Stallworth to Browns 3 yrs, 10 million Wilford to Miami Berrian to Queens 6 yrs 42 millon with 16 million guarenteed Here's who is left: Bryan Johnson (meeting with Buffalo today) Reche Caldwell Drew Carter DJ Hackett Jabar Gaffney Keary Colbert Marty Booker Robert Ferguson (if we are desperate) Javon Walker (is he a drillrod; can he stay healthy?) Brandon Lloyd (would need to be a minimum contract - not sure what he brings to us) We need to go get one of these. We cannot go into next season with our current group of receivers. Peace

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    hell give us more production in two season than berrian did in 4. Come on Jerry make the move

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. Started by DrunkBomber,

    There is a possibility we are gonna make a run for Turner? I didnt think so at first but now watching them sit idle I could see them trying. We know they want to bring in a RB for competition Benson.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. Started by vegas1211,

    Per rotoworld.com Jacob Bell has signed with St. Louis. I really am starting to doubt Angelo's strategy this off-season. We can't fill every need in this years draft he is going to have to sign someone, isn't he?

    • 11 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. Started by bradjock,

    Boers & Bernstein reported on the SCORE Thursday, that the Bears want Kevin Payne to be the special team's replacement for Ayanbadejo, or at least Payne will have the first crack at winning that job. This kind of surprising to me cause I was hoping Ayanbadejo would have first crack to take Mike Brown's job. (I like McGowan much better as a back-up.) Then I realized that Archuletta is still on the team. I hate to say this, but doesn't it appear the Bears will bring him back? Angelo was quoted as saying the rookie safety class was "anemic." The FA group is thin, and most of the top guys are no longer available. I guess there's the chance we could trade …

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. Started by Wesson44,

    The Bears will have an open competition at the left guard spot between Beekman, Oakley and Metcalf. Who do you think should or will win this spot? St Clair look good at the spot late in the year and he also might be in the mix for it.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Started by bradjock,

    I know he wasn't a favorite on here, but I always thought his bad year had more to do with injuries then anything else. Granted, that's pure speculation. That being said, in 2006 we were loaded at tackle with Tank, Tommie, Boone, and Scott. For at least one game, 3 of the 4 were out and we struggled with injuries all season long. In 2007 we were again loaded with Tommie, Dvoracek, Walker & Adams. Again we were killed with injuries. Is there something about these big linemen who can't move quickly without getting hurt? That being said, Walker is still available. He can't be expensive since nobody has signed him, he knows the system and he'd sh…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.7k views
  12. Started by bear trap,

    Watching the NFL Network and they did their own little sweet sixteen of this upcoming year's NFL teams. We weren't even mentioned. They had GB as a 11 seed, and mentioned minny as a snub. Wow I know we're not having a great offseason, but we ARE only 2 years removed from the superbowl! Minny???? cmon they have a worse qb situation than us. At least both of our qb's have shown a little something in this league. I hope that our defense stays healthy and we Bi### slap the entire league all the way to the big dance. With our d and s.t. we don't need much other than off in this draft. I bet we go all off. maybe williams or clady or otah in the first. trade up with ou…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    trade a 3rd for Chad Johnson right NOW Jerry http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=217617

    • 11 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. Hopefully JA realizes that Benson wasn't the man last year when healthy, and now is even more unlikely returning from a broken ankle. C'mon mendenhall!! There will be just as suitable olinmen in the 2-7th rounds. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/04/me...halas_hall.html

    • 11 replies
    • 3.7k views
  15. Started by GakMan23,

    Interestingly he seems a little concerned about the saftey position, but that the draft is kinda weak for it. Bears | Zbikowski scheduled to visit with team Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:49:00 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of ChicagoSports.com, reports Notre Dame S Tom Zbikowski is scheduled to visit with the Chicago Bears at Halas Hall Wednesday, April 16. Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said this year's class of safeties is anemic but the team could use help at the position. Zbikowski is capable of contributing on special teams.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.9k views
  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://thefootballexpert.com/bures2008nflmockdraft3.html 1st - Much as i hate lineman, i wouldnt mind Williams, since it seems to be the consensus. I would hate to be there at 14 (if he's even there) and see the hometown RB sitting there for us, but also, i have a feeling someone may offer even more picks to get up in front of detroit to get him. 2nd - Much rather have chris johnson or possibly charles in the 2nd over Felix Jones. All three are basically the same size and jones wasnt a starter and is the slowest. also, am really starting to like Kevin Smith, ran a 4.43 or 4.47 at his pro day and you can't deny his production. Most of all i seriously cant stand B…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.4k views
  17. Started by bear trap,

    Although it's not likely cause of a lot of trades and a certain someone falling It'd be great for us if this is the way it went next weekend. http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?t...l&tid=64068

    • 11 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. Started by vegas1211,

    Not that it's big news, but the NFL Network is reporting that Rasheed Davis has signed his one-year tender offer w/the Bears. Given the current state of our receiving corps. it couldn't hurt having him compete during camp.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
  19. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I think right now the setting calls for only like 10 or 15 threads on each page (ie, when you go into the Bears forum, you only see 10 or 15 threads), but would people prefer a few more threads when you go to the forum as the default? The activity has been booming and with that it has forced some threads off of page 1 pretty quickly so I'm thinking if we can keep a few more on page 1 it will keep discussion going in more threads. Anyway, just give me a yeah or nay on the idea.

  20. Started by jason,

    I'm just curious to see what others think. What front office, organization, war room did well in your opinion? I like Baltimore and Kansas City...they both had good drafts, IMO.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.