Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/ChalkTalk...p?story_id=4853 Seeing a recent “Chalk Talk” question about the possibility of Brett Favre playing for the Bears got me wondering: How many of the 1985 Bears went on to play for the Packers? I know Jim McMahon is one player who definitely suited up for Green Bay after leaving the Bears. David K. Milwaukee, Wisconsin Four members of the 1985 Super Bowl XX champion Bears later played for the Green Bay Packers: Quarterbacks Jim McMahon and Mike Tomczak, defensive tackle Steve McMichael and linebacker Jim Morrissey. McMahon won a Super Bowl ring as Brett Favre’s backup in 1996. When the Packers were honored at the …

  2. Started by Stinger226,

    Is there any vets that could get dropped during training camp due to roster additions? I will throw out there that the (Devin Package) could be a ticket out of town. We added several WR prospects. We added several KR prospects. He makes a lot of money for a 4th WR and a KR specialist I think they ask him to take a pay cut and have the additions to release him or trade him. It is not that I would like this move but with his cap hit this year is 7.6 mil and 12.8 next year and 10.5 mil. is roster bonuses and 3.5 in salary that could be dropped. , I see this as potenially happening. We would save a ton of money. Also I see the possiblity of Spence…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    what in the hell is with this spin around garbage.... i saw it all last week, turning his back to QB... in for one play, does the same dam thing in thr first series....

  4. Started by adam,

    So, if this works out the way Yates says here, if you are the Bears, do you jump to #4 (ATL) or #5 (CIN) and take Fields? Some think DET may also take one at #7. So unless you are in the top 6, you will probably not get one of the first 4 QBs selected. I wouldn't do that and would rather take a chance on Trey Lance without having to mortgage the farm (again).

    • 22 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by Pixote,

    I seldom believe all that is reported in practice sessions by the coaching staff. You never hear negatives. Everything is superlative adjectives. Every player sounds like a future hall of famer. A G.O.A.T. That is until it is time to cut the roster down. However, on occasion you hear something that is factual and not subjective. I find this quote from ChicagoBears.com very encouraging in regards to J Fields progress: To me, on his first day working with the team, that's amazing!

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. The Bears select? Peace

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    We resign, BB/TE. 2 yr deal above RFA cost.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | To have easiest 2009 schedule? Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:10:31 -0800 Kevin Seifert, of ESPN.com, reports the Chicago Bears' 2009 opponents had a combined .414 winning percentage in 2008, lowest in the National Football League.

  9. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlTZ...p&type=lgns Make a move to get Willie? Has a $6.54m salary atm. Wouldn't take pay cut.

  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Just for the hell of it...

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    My pouting is over..if only momentary. I couldn’t stay away from this board indefinitely especially when I see Adam (and a few others) and I are agreeing on nearly everything going on with the Bears right now. And when I saw this article (below) from players past and their ... let’s say no-nonsense... response to yesterday’s game. I knew I wasn’t alone in my utter frustration! They speak my language. Still can’t say I’ll watch anymore games this year. https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-cb-chicago-bears-winners-losers-ed-obradovich-rosenthal-20191104-i3o3q7jscrf6bdm63ret3uhhra-story.html

  12. Started by jason,

    Peppers and Izzy are penciled in at DE. Gholston will spell them in rotation. Adams plays the DT/NT position. But who starts at DT? Harrison, Melton, Big Toe, Omobi? Where do Wooten and Gilbert fall into the mix? Seems like there are too many bodies in the mix.

  13. Started by Pixote,

    Levi Jones OT Mark Taucher OT Alphonso Boone DT Derrick Brooks LB Kevin Carter DE Matt Jones WR Anthony Madison DB Derrick Dunn RB Brian Russell S Tony Pashos OT Interesting list. I wonder if we are looking at any of these as additions?

  14. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2020/1/1/21045849/chicago-bears-hire-juan-castillo-as-offensive-line-coach-news-nfl-harry-hiestand

    • 22 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Just reported on the Score that the Bears have brought in Ken Lucas CB from the Panthers to Halas Hall. With all the news of players reporting, I wonder what the Bears have up their sleeves???

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Started by flea,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,3668024.column Many teams hunting for prized receivers, though list is short on talent Bears are among many teams with a pressing need Dan Pompei | On the NFL 9:10 PM CST, November 27, 2008 If there were a wide-receiver store, NFL teams would line up around the block waiting to get in like shoppers at dawn on Black Friday. And no one would be offering discounts, coupons or all-day savings passes. It will be a seller's market for wide receivers this off-season. Joining the Bears going shopping could be the Eagles, Jaguars, Raiders, Titans, Redskins, Bucs, 49ers, Lions and others. They will find a g…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Most useless player in nfl

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by jason,

    So this article lists the top ten teams that didn't make the playoffs that have a good chance at the playoffs next year. No mention of the Bears. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/Barnw...king-2017-field I understand why they don't list the Bears, but it's as if nobody else notices that the Bears have been competitive in pretty much every game, and have been playing 2nd/3rd stringers all year because of the ridiculous number of injuries.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by adam,

    So Garoppolo to 49ers for a 2nd, Ajayi to Eagles for a 4th.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I wonder if people still think the OL should be ignored...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.