Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is something I don't recall seeing last year. We have Isaiah Irving, an OLB, lined up very wide in coverage responsibility yet he blitzes off the edge. Meanwhile Kylie Fitts drops into coverage on a TE. I realize this is all backups but with Lynch hobbled again on his 3rd injury since signing with the Bears (he seems destined to take McPhee's place) these two are the leading replacements. Fitts is clearly comfortable in his backpedal and cutting underneath the route. Irving adjusts into a Wide 9 alignment before the snap but is too easily pushed around the QB, of course they aren't in pads. Fangio appears to be mixing it up a bit with the younger and faster O…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Chicago Bears linebacker Khalil Mack was named NFC Defensive Player of the Month after completely wrecking the Buccaneers o-line play after play Sunday. The defensive end once again stuffed the stat sheet, compiling four tackles, one sack, one QB hit, one tackle for loss, one pass defended, and a forced fumble. His play was even more impressive than the numbers. Mack discombobulated the entire Bucs offense with unrelenting pressure. The Defensive Player of the Year frontrunner is worth every penny for the NFC North-leading Bears. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/khalil-mack-named-nfc-defensive-player-month http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000969926/artic…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The 1985 season, for me, was bliss. That team had the best D ever (IMdO) and Jimmy Mac, when healthy, was dangerous with Sweetness next to him. So, my question is, what would those 1985 Ditka led Beras have to say to the 2018 Naggy led kids? What would Buddy Ryan have to say to Fangio? Would they have wanted the orange jerseys? What would Butt Head tell Parkey? Just to have those guys together and compare, I'd love to be the fly on the wall.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I’m a softie for stories like this. Seems appropriate for the holiday season. Encouraging to see so many members of the team to help push the positive juju for this boy.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I thought I'd throw a shout out to the veterans in the room with the title of this thread, although I know I'm mixing terminologies with the Hot Wash and SITREP meaning essentially the same thing. What can you expect from a Navy guy? Anyhow, I wanted to start a thread on overall post-season thoughts (sadly yes that's where we are) and most notably something I'm sincerely concerned about; where will Fangio end up next? I can only hope back in Chicago... I still love watching football and although the beloved are no longer in the mix as a fan of the sport, I'll still watch and cheer for a team (or two) that I think are deserving. For now my pick for this years …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
So I got this wild hair the other day after watching the Super Bowl and thought ‘how much longer can this last?’ ‘This’ being the current Patriot dynasty. That which involves no matter the circumstances the Patriots will almost always make it to the Super Bowl and have a better than 50% chance of winning it. So to answer my question in a convoluted way I thought who has the better coaching tree; Belichek or Reid? (I partly asked that because Nagy is a product of the Reid tree and well...I like Reid). Anyhow, without really putting much thought into it I started thinking about all of the coaches that have come from either camp and how successful they’ve been. Interest…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft facing prostitution charge Posted by Darin Gantt on February 22, 2019, 11:58 AM EST Getty Images Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been named in a Florida prostitution sting. Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was among the individuals caught at a “spa”, and was charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution. The 77-year-old Kraft owns a property in the Palm Beach area. Via WPTV, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said earlier this week about 100 men would be arrested. “The tentacles of this go from here to New York to China, in Florida from here to Orange…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Bears today signed undrafted rookie tight end Jesper Horsted and waived guard Tommy Doles in a move that strongly signals that blocking emphasis is being shifted from the interior linemen to the perimeter. Clearly the Bears have already lost faith in Montgomery and this move shows that they will be running Cohen a lot more than expected to the outside. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-bears-ink-horsted-cut-doles Yes Im joking it sure is slow.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
This list was released yesterday and both Eddie Jackson and Khalil Mack are on it! That's just wrong! I have no idea how to post the link so I'm asking for your help please!
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-- CAUTION LONG THREAD -- I took a look at the Bears cap situation for the next few years. I keep seeing things about the Bears being in cap hell next year, and that really is not the case. The Bears don't have to pay Trubisky big bucks until his 6th year in the league, so it looks like we can keep virtually the same roster for the next 3 years without too much trouble or turnover. The media paints it like we are in dire straits after this season. With a few key guys resigned each year, we should only expect to lose 2-3 starters per year in this next 3-year window. Similar to how we lost Howard and Amos this year and replaced with Montgomery and HHCD. With that…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-bears-elliott-fry-kicker-waived-20190818-pydxwl2cjrapziaxy6zvgczn3q-story.html?fbclid=IwAR0UoHlRrDjqtqJp16amK76Dkk6rPk1KQ4p8OcwWqrXfFuZksCj549EEl8k
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
Here is the 53-Man projection from Windy City GridIron. I feel like TE and OL are really thin (with Coward hurting). I don't know if Sowell makes it over someone like Bunting. OFFENSE (25) Quarterback (2): Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel Running back (5): Tarik Cohen, David Montgomery, Mike Davis, Kerrith Whyte Jr., Ryan Nall Wide receiver (6): Allen Robinson II, Taylor Gabriel, Anthony Miller, Javon Wims, Riley Ridley, Cordarrelle Patterson Tight ends (4): Trey Burton, Adam Shaheen, Ben Braunecker, Bradley Sowell Offensive line (8): Charles Leno Jr., Cody Whitehair, James Daniels, Kyle Long, Bobby Massie, Ted Larsen, Alex Bars, Rashaad Coward …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
What happened? All of a sudden there are a billion ads on this site. If this was a choice by the admins, may I respectfully request that you unmake that choice? Thanks!
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Wow, I thought Trubisky was bad. Goff looks even worse thru 3 quarters. 15-28, 53.6%, 1 INT, 3 sacks, 1 fumble lost. Also, Goff never looks to run, he has one run longer than 5 yards, so the Bears won't need to have a spy on him. TJ Watt has 1.5 sacks, so if Mack can't get going against them, I fear he never will. The Rams defense is taking away the running game and making Rudolph beat them threw the air. I can see next week going to be an ugly game with either team scoring 20.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
https://247sports.com/Article/Cam-Newton-Carolina-Panthers-Chicago-Bears-trade-injured-reserve-Kyle-Allen-NFL-138454107/?fbclid=IwAR2AoDus9T7JU0dTbDajUFqlb8QEY3dl3r535IrmST1vaFOQe9X88myHCk4 Not sure I would want him.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Bears did not have a TE with 100 yards receiving for the year for the first time since the 1960s. This has to be a priority to fix in the offseason. Realistically, Burton is back given his cap # and, hopefully, he can be the player he was in 2018 but they need to bring in another veteran. Shaheen and Sowell can go. Peace
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Interesting tidbit about our new TE coach. What I like is that Nagy is bringing in successful NFL experience with both his Oline and TE coaching hires. I said he needed to get rid of "yes men" and hire people who will challenge him. FWIW Clancy also worked with Shurmur in Minn so Nagy now has two offensive coaches with ties to Shurmur. Maybe he isn't done yet although it's odd to hire these two ahead of the OC it could be we're in final negotiations with Shurmur and this was just one of the pieces he wanted. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-hire-clancy-barone-as-tight-ends-coach "As a tight ends coach, Barone has had four players voted to the Pro …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1219095269221863425
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-