Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I'll be watching and recording the Senior Bowl. In particular, evaluating the big uglies on the OL. One I really have an eye on is Quinn Meinerz from a small Wisconsin school. Nasty OG with personality.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Here we go: 1. If Fields makes it to #4, the Bears move up to get him in a package that includes Miller (with the news of ATL wanting to move Julio) and obviously a bunch of picks. 2. If the Bears can't move up, Pace will trade down and take Mond in the late first. 3. A QB will be drafted for the first time since Trubisky. 4. Pace will trade up at least once in the draft. 5. Pace will draft at least one D2 player. 6. Pace will have conviction on all his picks. 7. Pace will mention the amount of collaboration the team had on all their picks. 8. At least 2x UDFA's will make the roster.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
So luck with receivers seem to be the same. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2021/6/2/22465445/chicago-bears-dazz-newsome-wide-receiver-injures-shoulder-will-miss-practice-time-2021-nfl-draft
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Fields signs rookie deal, no offset language, which is nice.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
As a longtime Bear fan(circa 1966) I have seen 1st round draft picks traded for Qbs that didn't pan out, I've seen 2nd round picks flame out and I've seen a 6th round pick take the Bears to the playoffs. Jack Concannon, Rudy Bukich, Virgil Carter, Larry Rakestraw, Bobby Douglass, Gary Huff, John Huarte,, Bob Avellini, Vince Evans, Greg Landry, Vince Evans, Jim McMahon, Steve Fuller Mike Tomczac, Jim Harbaugh, Steve Walsh, Erik Kramer, Shane Matthews, Moses Moreno, Will Furrer, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Craig Krentzel ,Cade McNown, Jeff George, Jay Cutler And Mitch Trubisky Not to forget Mike Phipps, Rick Mirer, Kordell Stewart, Henry Tillman, Spergynn Winn Ma…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
They will start rookie Mac Jones. I mention this because it will muddy the waters for the Bears as they try to trade Foles. Chances are a team can sign Newton on a cheaper one year deal as a backup.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
So, watching Nagy talk, and then Lazor today, here's what I'm hearing. I'm hearing a staff that thinks they are heroically taking the blame to shield their players, while they think that their scheme would have worked and players just didnt make plays. But guys, you only kept back 5 guys to protect on most passing plays, didn't roll Fields out, didn't run screens or draws or any of the other regular Xs and Os things that work against a pass rush that's coming too strong. If your point is that if you had a Pro Bowler at every spot who could handle anything one on one that then you could dictate all kinds of fancy problems for the defense, so you just run THA…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-acquire-wr-jakeem-grant-in-trade-with-dolphins It appears we are done with Webster and in walk Jakeem Grant. Which version are we getting as the quote below from his old coach doesn't make me optimistic? This is relatively low risk as it's a 2023 6th Rd pick but the "get more draft picks" crowd won't be happy. His skill set mirrors Cohen's quite a bit, likely less shiftiness more long speed. I can't see us keeping both on the roster long term. https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/2021/10/05/ap-source-dolphins-send-jakeem-grant-to-bears-for-2023-pick.html “Obviously Jakeem struggled a bit. ... He’s been very productive…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I’ve not found any updates on our two rookie tackles; I thought Borom was eligible to return after the Detroit game. Anyone have an update? Thanks in advance!
-
- 9 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...h-hit/#comments I disagree with Marshall, but damn if I don't love his desire to stick up for his QB. This is the stuff that bring cohesiveness... Did you all hear the outpour of love and ovation when Cutty returned to the game? I loved that! Don't listen to the national (or local) media Jay. We are 100% with you! I don't care if Jay's surly or jovial. I just want him to play hard and smart and well. And I think he's doing all 3. And there is a lot of room for improvement. I love this team. Let me count the ways... 1. It's the Bears 2. The D is playing their best since the SB campaign. M…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Not sure what the cap space will be but wouldn't that be funny signing another Denver player Prolly wouldn't work with the amount he is going to get paid
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000010...s-loss-to-bears I hope he does that was a dirty and unnecessary hit. Blind side hit leading with his helmet. 1 more reason to hate Jared Allen.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
That sucks... No idea of return timeframe Sorry no good link www.theredzone.org
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
There are a few OL UFA's that will be out there in March. OT William Beatty Branden Albert Ryan Clady Jake Long Jermon Bushrod OG Kory Lichtensteiger Andy Levitre Kevin Boothe Man, any one of the first 5 and one of the last 3 would look terrific on the Bears in September, no?
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Mongo on ESPN 1000 just now said that he has talked to Kevin Greene (HOF player, current OLB coach in Green Bay) and Greene told him that Dom Capers is extremely interested in the Bears' head coaching job if it becomes available. If it happened, Greene would come with as the DC. per @bestof1000 twitter
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
He now holds the Bears single season receiving records for Receptions and Yards.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
-