Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I will admit i was very unhappy about the pick on draft day and voiced my opinion. After reading and seeing the clips on youtube, i was wrong. Looks like the front office does know more than I do. He is the exact opposite of Seabass, who i despised with a passion.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
A small quote from the article now posted on the Bears site: I know they said he was working on his kickoffs but wow, 7 yds deep into the end zone with 4.2 hang time. Now that is awesome. Our kickoff coverage guys will have an easy time being number one in the league if Robbie can deliver like that on a regular basis.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...0,1821674.story Looks like he is deciding between the Bears, Texans, and Ravens. Also, note at the bottom of the article that Matt Lawrence was cut. Peace
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Watching the replay on NFLN this morning, I noticed how well rounded Forte's game really is right now as a rookie. I love how he always falls forward when running but what I really liked was his pass blocking. I only saw him whiff on a block once, the rest of the time he was picking up blitzes like a pro. My favorite Forte play though was on the interception. He never gave up on the play and ran down their corner and tackled him hard. Our defense came out and held them to a FG instead of what looked to be an easy defensive TD. I also want to recognize Idonije who continues to play his ass off despite not getting too many accolades in the press.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
As i have done in the past, I will pay anyone to send me all the Bears games this year. Just let me know your address and I'll send the money to you by Western Union.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
This is just a thought: If both Jones and Forte look good again next week, why not consider trading Jones if the opportunity occurs (say another team loses their starting rb to injury)? I would only consider this if we can get some o-line depth or a draft pick. Another idea: Same thought at D tackle. Trade Anthony Adams since we have Israel, Tunai, Harrison, Harris, and Dusty. Just a thought. Peace
-
- 9 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I had a few observations on Urlacher tonight that I want and second opinion on. One – he looked tentative Two – he was broadcasting his intentions to the blocker right before contact. Three – was leading to contact with a turned shoulder without squaring up Four – he looked like his neck was stiff or out of whack. Five – was not shedding blocks well. If anyone recorded the game and could analyze the first two defensive series, I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully, my eyes were playing tricks on me or I couldn’t see well on the tiny TV I have in my bedroom. Not trying to start a rumor or panic, just want clarification.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
-
Plenty of room if we see a FA lineman we like... http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/25/...s-of-august-25/ Kansas City Chiefs $31.9 million Tampa Bay Buccaneers $27.8 million Green Bay Packers $24.7 million Buffalo Bills $20.9 million Philadelphia Eagles $19.0 million New Orleans Saints $17.7 million Miami Dolphins $16.2 million Jacksonville Jaguars $13.3 million New York Giants $12.3 million Tennessee Titans $11.8 million Dallas Cowboys $9.6 million Cleveland Browns $9.4 million Chicago Bears $9.2 million San Diego Chargers $9.2 million Seattle Seahawks $8.8 million Atlanta Falcons…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
-
Don't know what they have to offer back but if they've got a spare really good OT we could use, do we have enough depth at DE to cover for giving Ogun up? I'd want one hell of a player for him since they're in a difficult spot too. Just a thought. Wonder what the cap issues would be?
-
- 9 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
New Orleans Saints wideout Marques Colston suffered a broken collarbone Thursday and will be out 4-6 weeks. With Marques Colston out for an extended period of time. With Colston out for a prolonged period and Lance Moore battling a nagging groin injury, the Saints top two wideouts from 2010 are down. The pressure will be on Devery Henderson and Robert Meachem to pick up the slack in the meantime. Which gives the Bears secondary a great advantage on Sunday.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...right-time.html
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
and the beat goes on...espn experts picks
-
- 9 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Cutler needs to change the snap count.Me and the saints know exactly when the ball is being hiked. Every game it's the same snap count
-
- 9 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Read on twitter from SunTimes he could be out a few weeks. Great......
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
For the sake of my sanity I'm trying to make lite of this current situation by trying to laugh instead of scream. 1) Frank Omayele to defensive tackle: His anticipating the snap would have him in the opponents backfield on every down. 2) Stephen Paea to offensive guard: Why not he is not playing on defense so try him at guard he may become the next Mark Bortz. 2) Roy Williams to safety: Since he is basically invisible on offense he should help the Bears disguise some of their coverages in the secondary and with his hands he would lead the league inpasses defended. 4)Tyler Clutts to defensive end : He returns to his college position to help spell Pepper…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Not talked about on this board at all is how Paea blew up Adrian Peterson on his sack of McNabb in the endzone. I saw it during the in=game reply and laughed. Paea doesn't even slow down or change direction and Peterson looks as if he doesn't know what hit him. Video is at this link: http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/BearDownoftheWeek.asp There were many good things to come out of the Vikings game, especially the work Hester did. However, finally seeing our 2nd rd pick contribute in this way gives me more hope for the rest of the season.
-
I'm weighing the pros and cons of going to the game in Oakland while on vacation. PRO Get to see the Bears CON Cost Potential for losing to a good Raiders team Horrible Raider fans potentially throwing things at me or pouring beer on me Care to weigh in?
-
- 9 replies
- 2k views
-