Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Christian Hackenberg and Dak Prescott for different reasons draft stock has dropped! Hackenberg who's former college coach has signed Brock Osweiler after many speculated that he and the Texans were the perfect match in the first or second round because of familiarity between the 2. Well not waiting on your former QB who played in your system in college is a red flag to everyone else also! Dak Prescott with sketchy details has allegedly been arrested for a DUI and that in itself has dropped his stock. As a QB and expected leader of the team decisions off the field factor into that evaluation process and this looks bad and drops him in my eyes
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I saw 3 different mock drafts today from 3 different places and they all have Shaq Lawson going to the Bears at #11. The 3 have nothing in common so I gotta think where there is smoke there is fire. The 3 sources were an ESPN countable, Peter King, and Dan Pompei. ESPN was broadcast but here's what King and Pompei had to say: Peter King: 11. Chicago: Shaq Lawson, DE/OLB, Clemson. Keep hearing the Bears will go defense here, and if this scenario holds, I guarantee either GM Ryan Pace or coach John Fox, or both, will say post-first-round: “We never thought he’d be sitting there at our pick.” So many people I spoke with love Lawson’s effort, and think his first-step…
-
- 9 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
With the 32nd pick...just kidding on the mock. I think the Bears did better this draft than last, but time will tell. To be honest the ILB pick was the only pick today I thought were they doing. Not that I didn't want him, but thought he was 5-6th rd material imo. May be a steal? The Bears finally got it right lining up a GM and Coach starting it off together. If they keep the continuity up, they will be making noise in the playoffs for years.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I read an article about what vets are the next to go for the Bears. It is apparent that this team is bullish on getting younger as we were one of the oldest teams in the league. The article listed 5 vets who seem destined to be the next players to be cut. Corn Washington ---he has been around 3 years and you rarely here his name. He has measurable s but has shown very little since being a Bear. Suttons body doesnt fit the scheme but is more productive over his time here. Marq Wilson----- I think he started to show some zing last year but with a healthy Royal and Bravemen being added, he could be let go. Christ Jones---- With Trevathan-Freeman-Wils…
-
- 9 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
per Schefter: Former Falcons, Rams and Dolphins OT Jake Long is working out today for the Chicago Bears, per source. Somewhat surprising considering we cut Slauson. I guess we are content with interior line but are still looking for outside help.
-
- 9 replies
- 3k views
-
-
So maybe we were a little too hasty to let Slauson go after all. It looks like we could've really used his depth inside, especially if Grasu falters.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL 55s55 seconds ago Aaron Leming Retweeted Connor Hughes It's happening. 2nd meltdown for Marshall in 2 weeks of camp.Aaron Leming added, Connor Hughes @Connor_J_Hughes And now it's not fun anymore. Marshall just threw a punch/fist at Revis. Shoulder area. Marshall carried off field by teammate #Jets 0 retweets 2 likes Reply Retweet Like 2 More
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://sportsmockery.com/2016/10/alshon-je...s-to-this-club/ It's early, but worth talking about. The likelihood of Jeffrey being tagged again isn't high. Pace likes building through the draft. As it stands we are the third pick. Philly has two first rounders. Jefferey is healthy now. Are the bears willing to pay 14+ million/year for a receiver that has history of injuries. These are all decent reasons to consider it.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
-
So Freeman, Trevathan, and Kwiatkowski. What can be done? Is our promising rookie going to be languishing on the bench next year? Merely rotational? I'd hate to see Kwiatkowski wasted now that he's shown so much potential. It's a situation we have not had to deal with for a while.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.espn.com/blog/chicago-bears/pos...injured-reserve Probably a good thing, He just kept reinjuring the same ankle. It needs time to properly heal.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Watched his bowl game today and came away impressed. He's not ready to start any NFL games, but has the mental and physical traits I like to see. As far as his demeanor goes, he's the anti Cutler. I would love to see him in a Bears uni.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
He's getting a lot of good press at the Senior Bowl (NFL Network analysts had a lot of good things to say about him) and from what little I've seen he's pretty athletic. He is not, however, Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker. That much is apparent within the first few plays watching him. Still he has some good coverage skills and looks every bit the part of a guy who can cover TEs well but I don't see him handling quicker slot WRs like Adams can, nor does he have the elite speed Hooker has. Just someone to keep an eye on when we get to the combine. http://www.walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors4.php
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Chris EmmaVerified account @CEmma670 Follow More Heard from a source that the Bears' preparation for coaching the Senior Bowl has shown. The Browns have left many in Mobile frustrated.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...b8-3b34647588f0
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
David Kaplan on ESPN Chicago said that he has heard that the Bears are scared that the Garoppolo price is going to be so insane and that the Browns will pay it that the Bears are seriously looking at A.J McCarron.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
1 QB......signed Glennon...........still can draft one 2. OL.....signed Compton..........signed as a back up to push maybe one of our LT/RT 3. WR.....signed Wright/Wheaton/......lost Jefferies....lost height but gained speed 4. TE.......signed Sims.......blocking big man that can catch 5. S........signed veteran Mr. Demps......older but brings leadership 6. CB......signed the Prince and Hanging with MR. Cooper......the upgrade! 7. ST......re-signed Banks and Jones......for depth 8. Who is next, ....or shall I say who else do we need before we draft? I think if we signed Patterson as the Hester experiment replacement then we are done in FA.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Lots of positions have been addressed, but very few problems have been solved, IMO. I'm interested to see how other people think we should attack the draft, besides of course a BPA approach, but here's what I think I would do: **Trade #3 to Browns for #12, #33, #108 (4th round), #187 (6th round) and a future 3rd. The Browns are trying to recreate the Cowboys - they've spent the offseason beefing up their O-line, now they need their Zeke, but have to get ahead of the Jaguars and Jets to get Fournette, so they do. 1) OJ Howard, TE, Alabama - Given Glennon the help he needs part 1. I balk at this a bit because I know this is a deep TE draft, but he's obviously t…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/843888880659193858 I'd think this is due diligence on a trade down. OTOH if there is a team in the top 10 that really wants Foster this might make them a little more likely to trade up for him.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
What if we signed Michael Floyd from the Patriots as a free agent to a low end contract at WR and draft Evan Engram as a TE. How much better would this make our offense?
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-