Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
The TD may have been on him, but damn, given his rookie status and lack of reps...the kid did well. I hope something to build on as we progress forward. Bears!
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I was thinking: if you could add ANY two NFL players (current) to the current Bears team, who would they be? I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decided that 3 months ago, I would've said Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson. But, the Bears just used a 2nd round pick on Alshon Jeffery and two 3rd's + $9m/year on Brandon Marshall. So, I came up with these two: Joe Thomas, LT, Browns Haloti Ngata, DT, Ravens Thomas and Ngata are both in their primes and both very good. The Bears OL would go from medicore to good in a heartbeat, and their DL would be McClellin-Melton-Ngata-Peppers. Honorable mention: Darelle Revis, Rob Gronkowski, Jared Allen.…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
We need to get three players right now to have a chance at a great season 1 Jones at RB, 2 Bentley at RG/LG and Culpepper at QB. Now I know that you are going to give me some heat about this post......but look at this as I do. 1. If we get Jones he can be a great 1-2 punch with Forte. He won't have to carry the load so we can save him and Forte from alot of pounding. This will keep hte defense guessing because he and Forte can stay in on all downs and not tip the defense to what plays we are going to run when it's 3rd and 8. 2. If we sign Bentley he is an instant starter at either LG or RG. He was a pro bowler so you know he can block. I would put him in place …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Watching the game last Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised with the play of Josh Beekman. I never saw him pancake anyone, but his performance was solid. The main things I noticed were his quick feet and vision.(particularly when pulling) He's not the road grader type I like, but I think he's going to be a long term player for us. If you asked me about him three weeks ago, I woulld have been indifferent.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
It's not being discussed but Trey Burton was a very late addition to the injury report and didn't play. At that point the entire game plan is in and practiced and there's no time to adjust. I see a lot of chatter about the play calling early in the game, and to be honest all those short passes outside really bothered me. Last year in the playoffs Nagy lost Kelce in the middle of the game and it basically shutdown the Chiefs offense. He interviewed for the Bears job a day later. On the flight to Chicago he made it clear to Pace how important having a TE who can stretch the field was to his offense. For him losing that player two seasons in a row like that has to feel…
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
He's been around the NFL draft for 57 years and has one heck of a draft database. "I can now look at my database and pull the confirmed short-shuttle or three-cone time of the 947th-ranked prospect instantaneously ... and in a matter of seconds have on my computer screen in front of me all the third-down-and-short run plays he was involved in at his Div. III school." http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000080...-2017-nfl-draft I saw a few rankings that stand out from some of the mainstream: #8 overall Trubisky If he's ranked that high on the Bears board we should just draft him. ------------------------------ One thing often overlooke…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
As per the SCORE, Bernard Berrian is NOT going to Oakland, and is staying in Minnesota for at least one more night.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I have seen plenty of articles of posts ripping Cutler to shreds, and while I am NOT saying he didn't have a bad game, I also thought the receivers really made him look bad. Yea, there were numerous picks, and even more that could have been, but how often was it due to Cutler and how often due to the receiver. Some examples off the top of my head. Early on, there was a play which looked like an out route to Bennett, who rup upfield, began to cut, but then just stopped and turned around. I think that is called a button hook, right? Anyway, Cutler threw the ball as if Bennett would be running an out, and it basically went into (and out of) the hands of a DB as …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Foles starting, no Fields, Ifedi in, Borom out. Nagy doesn't care, so why should we? What is absolutely mind-boggling is the Bears still have a chance to finish with the worst record in the NFL. After a 3-2 start, they are 1-8 in their last 9 games. Their only win was a 16-14 nail-biter on Thanksgiving against Detroit. JAX will prevent that from happening, but man it is close. JAX and NYJ face off this week. The loser basically gets the first pick. At 2-11-1, if DET wins 2 of their last 3, they could finish 4-12-1 and if the Bears lose out, 4-13. That would be hilarious at this point. Detroit plays ATL, then SEA, then GB (who will be resting starters). I mo…
-
- 21 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
Good luck with that Bengals. Didn't Tank Johnson bitch about Cedric Benson after he left Chicago?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I'm not a huge Hanie backer or anything either but DAMN!!! At least Hanie has a little life in him. Collins was DONE years ago.
-
OK, let the grilling begin, but here’s my shopping list. Just a pipe dream at 4:25 AM Is this even realistic? I really haven't researched the matter. Alan Faneca 4yr/32 mil Allows us to draft a rookie LT and move Tait to the right. Sign Jacob Bell for 5yr/28 mil if Faneca signs with NYJ. We get younger and better by signing a 31 year old and drafting. Age upgrade to youth is 9yrs per player.(10.5 if you sign Bell) Randy Moss 3yr/30 mil How do you improve your QB play? A+ Sign the most gifted receiver to ever play the game and chuck it. How do you improve your run game? A= Get the safety out of the box by(see above). The combination of Faneca …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Where do you stand on Jeff Fisher throwing his hat in the ring as potentially the next Bears HC? A. No B. Hell No C. Oh HEEELLL No
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I'm not sure where to fit this guy in on a draft board but he's starting to take the same path Haason Reddick did last year with a big rise up draft boards once the process started. Reddick was just 6'1" tall whereas Edmunds is listed at 6'5". That could put Edmunds in play for us at OLB. Like Leonard Floyd he was most often lined up as a LB off the line so in two games and some highlights I didn't see much film of him coming off the edge. When he does he shows some of the skills you want to see. I think he'll need to be stronger in his upper body to play there full time. Watching him play I think he could easily slot into the ILB role for us. If Fangio thi…
-
- 17 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Numerous mock drafts have of standing pat and drafting a receiver at 8. I just don't see the value. Thoughts?
-
- 15 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
per Adam Schefter move approved by owners 31-1 with Miami being the only opposition.
-
- 18 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
The current press conference has Ted Phillips sounding defiant and also basically saying that Lovie will remain as coach and Ruskell will head the scouting operations.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-