Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bear trap,

    Here you all go, I know some one wanted the link posted so that they coud view each day. His commentary overview of the day isn't put out yet, but just click his profile pic and when he's got it up you can view it. Do this to view the other days of camp as well

  2. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...0,4725806.story Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. Started by Connorbear,

    I think we are getting dangerously close to him not making an impact this yr. This could be a disaster. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4946 Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. Started by azbearsfan,

    Maybe on NFL network???

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Started by Connorbear,

    I agree that Williams should go on the IR. We need to move forward for this yr. Better safe than sorry. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear09.article Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Started by bear trap,

    I just thought it was funny that majority of the voters believe that grossman will take an edge after Saturdays game. Orton completed 70% of his passes for 56 yards and rex completed 50% of his passes for 44 yards. The td was more of wolfes ability than rexs performance. Also how many of rexs plays came against the KC defensive starters. We will see who pulls ahead now that rex will be playing some defensive starters. I thought Kyle did a good job, and will not be surprised if Kyle does pretty good coming of the bench.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Started by Pixote,

    Article about the wrap up session in training camp I would have loved to have seen this: KJ must have hit Okwo like a Mack Truck to knock his mouthpiece out. I liked what I saw in Forte last week and like what I am hearing about KJ. Could be a dynamite duo!

    • 8 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. Started by KiLoc69,

    Oh man I love this, check 2:13 into the video: Moose vs Dawkins Surprise, surprise....dropped.

  9. Started by Wesson44,

    LAKE FOREST, Ill. – The Bears on Sunday waived wide receivers Marcus Monk and Ryan Grice-Mullen, cornerback Leslie Majors and safety Josh Gattis. Monk, the last of 12 players the Bears selected in the 2008 NFL Draft, was a seventh-round pick (248th overall) from Arkansas. He caught one pass for 14 yards in two preseason games. Gattis appeared in four games as a rookie with the Bears last season, registering four special teams tackles after being signed to the active roster Oct. 2. Grice-Mullen and Majors both entered the NFL this year as undrafted free agents from Hawaii and Indiana, respectively. The Bears roster now stands at 75, meaning that Chicago…

  10. Started by nfoligno,

    Okay, many here are ripping the defense, due in large part to their coaching. I am absolutely one myself. While I still think our coaching on the D is poor, here are some reasons why we may be able to get it done regardless. Not all agree Babich or Lovie are a problem as defensive coaches, but regardless, and for those who do, questionable coaching may not be enough to kill this defense. A bit of optimism from a pessimist. This post is dedicated to Crackerdog 1. No, I don't think we have good coaching on the sidelines, but I do think we have a great coach on the field. Mike Brown may honestly be our best defensive coach on the team. He has shown in t…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/ SIX WEEKS FOR SATURDAY, OR LONGER Posted by Mike Florio on August 27, 2008, 7:51 p.m. Colts center Jeff Saturday is expected to miss the first six weeks of the season after partially tearing a knee ligament during Sunday night’s preseason game with the Bills. Per the Indianapolis Star, Saturday will miss even more time if he decides to have surgery to repair the torn MCL. His agent, Ralph Cindrich, told the Star that Saturday will miss six or seven weeks without surgery, and 11 with the procedure. Rookie Steve Justice likely will replace Saturday, who’s entering the final year of his contract

  12. Started by Connorbear,

    He has been cleared to practice. Looks like Mr. White is not coming back this season. Peace

  13. Started by Connorbear,

    Welcome to our third kicker of the year. What a train wreck!!! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1204-story.html Peace

  14. Started by Stinger226,

    I'm in Colombia for the month and can't get the score on tune in or radio.com. anybody have any ideas on how to listen when out of the country?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Remember when a lot of here were clamoring over Myles Jack LB in the draft. He looks like a steal for the Jags now as a 2nd RD pick.

  16. Started by bowlingtwig,

    It's been announced that we will play the Ravens in the hall of fame game this yr. I think I saw it's slated for Aug 3. I like having that 5th preseason game with the new coaching staff and gives trubisky even more game reps

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by jason,

    This draft looks like someone here put together the last few week's of posts. https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2018/02/07/2...nd-projections/ 1. Tremaine Edwards, OLB, VT 2. Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU 4. Anthony Averett, CB, BAMA 4. Deontay Burnett, WR, USC 5. Brandon Parker, OT, NCA&T 6. David Bellamy, Edge, UGA 7. BJ Hill, DL, NCST

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    I find this interesting. I think they may think they have their starter in Eric Kush and now will have Morgan and Coward as backups. It worked well for for Big Cat Williams in the day.I would say if Nelson doesn't make it to our pick, we will go defense and maybe a OT prospect later in the draft to replace Massie after this year.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by AZ54,

    We have a much more relaxed and, IMO, confident Trubisky.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.