Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...rps-for-sunday/

  2. Started by Chitownhustla,

    The Bears O started off shakey???

  3. Started by jason,

    The dude keeps playing well, keeps putting in the effort, and I'm ecstatic about his performance this year. Against the Cowgirls he was the defensive player in tight coverage when Ogletree let the ball ricochet high in the air. The ball was gone before Jennings touched him, but I'm sure the coverage affected the play. Briggs' INT doesn't get returned for a TD if not for Jennings. He flew in to help out, giving just enough support for Briggs to waltz into the end zone. And on two of the three missed Cowboy bombs, it was either Conte or Wright who should have had coverage. I don't remember the other. The Bears may have found a long term (edit: cornerb…

  4. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Give Cutler some time and good things happen.... Also thought the play calling was better. I like the crossing routes and slants.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. Started by adam,

    I used to hate Cowherd as he always seemed like a Bears hater, but for the last few years he has come around on the Bears and Cutler. This morning he was raving about the Bears and said they were his preseason pick for the NFC. He also likes Cutler and thinks that the incident with Tice was nonsense. Glad to see some of the talking heads on our side for once and bashing the rest of the media. I can't believe how many outlets showed Cutler walking away from Tice as a highlight in the game. One of the best parts of the show was when he brought Greg Jennings on asking about QB/WR trust. He also asked if he saw the game and Jennings said no. Cowherd then said the B…

  6. Started by lemonej,

    "The Bears get back their starting running back Devin Hester." He had only 7 days to study this matchup.

  7. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown...59677--nfl.html Really? No matter how good Cutler plays, they will always find something.

  8. Started by balta1701-A,

    Will anyone on offense step up? Will Tony Romo live to see Tuesday or is the defensive line a little hungry? These are the questions...

    • 24 replies
    • 3.1k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Totally jacked up right now...

    • 1 reply
    • 664 views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Two designed swings to Hester

    • 0 replies
    • 479 views
  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So, after this weekend I got to thinking about what might be ailing J'Marcus Webb. Why this sudden epiphany? Well during the game I noticed a play of particular interest and a curious series of events. Somewhere during the 2nd quarter I believe is when it took place. As the Bears offense is lining up I notice Marshall point at something on the ground, near Webb, and draws Cutler's attention to it. Cutler looks down at it and subsequently calls a timeout. Keep that fact in mind as I continue on. So the game goes to commerical break and once the game resumes things continue on as if nothing happened, other than the Bears calling the timeout. The analysts thought it …

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4685/matt-forte According to FOX's Jay Glazer, Matt Forte (ankle) will play against the Cowboys Monday "barring a freak setback." Per Glazer, Forte is "healthy and set to play," and has been telling teammates he'll be active. The final test will come in pre-game warmups, but owners who have waited can count on Forte suiting up. Forte will almost certainly cede a greater amount of work than usual to Michael Bush, but the news severely dents Bush's flex value. However, NFL.com's Albert Breer reports the Bears "don't want to overuse" Forte. Regardless, if you own both players, Forte is the stronger play. Oct 1 - 1:07 PM

  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    personally think hes ready to go otherwise they woulda got someone else signed.

    • 0 replies
    • 590 views
  14. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-sapp/#comments

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by WheresMyronBaker,

    http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2012/09/26/what-...ith-jay-cutler/

    • 17 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    I love football season. Now that college season has started, I like to follow my team Notre Dame, but more importantly I like to follow top players I'd like to see the Bears draft. Today I'm watching North Carolina, they have a LB Kevin Reddick I've seen some mocks with the Bears taking in the 2nd. How about we use this post to mention players we like for the Bears.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...orte-still-out/

  18. Started by jason,

    Establishing a few things about the NFL rules I have read this morning: 1) Control precedes Possession 2) Possession precedes a catch 3) A catch requires two feet or some other body part that is not the hands to contact the ground In the NFL and College rule books they have what are called Approved Rulings (AR). They explain what the correct call is in an odd situation where the rule is not perfectly clear. The following is the AR for the final play [A is the offense and B is the defense]: A.R. 8.29: First and 10 on A20. B3 controls a pass in the air at the A40 before A2, who then controls the ball before they land. As they land, A2 and B3 fall down to t…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.8k views
  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4156/michael-bush

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.