Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I don't know who is responsible for deciding whether or not the Bears challenge a previous play, but whoever it is that person should be fired. 1 - They don't know the rules. 2 - They are horrible at their job. 3 - I'm not totally sure the Bears have someone to do it, and Lovie is just winging it down there on the sideline based upon how adamant his players are. Throwing away two timeouts in a crucial moment of the game against our most heated rivalry is simply not tolerable.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
This is a pretty difficult decision for me since I promised to try and bring some draft info to this site. The team that we all root for has no 1st or 2nd round picks so I'm in a quandry as to where I should focus my posting of information that I have researched. Clearly we have to be looking at the 2nd or 3rd tier of prospects in the upcoming draft unless we can somehow get back into the first or second round. So my question to everyone is do you want me to list all the prospects at each position or should I narrow it down to what may be available when the Bears make their first pick in the 3rd round? The hard part of narrowing the field is I may omit someone who slips i…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Three times, after we put Farve on his arce, I watched the ref helping Farve up. I swear, I have never noticed a ref helping a player to his feet. I have seen the opposing players help a player up, which always irritated me, but I have NEVER seen the refs help a player get up, but saw it happen three times last night w/ Farve. Have I just never noticed this before, or was that truly something out of the norm?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Okay, I realize we have a lot of injuries, but Bennett and some others are still good to go, yet Hester is handling all return (punt/kickoff) duties so far. Question is, are we seeing (a) Team showcase Hester for the purpose of a future trade? ( Team trying to get a look to see if Hester can return to this role in the future, or © Team simply going w/ Hester due to a shortage of bodies.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
I do not want the Bears to rush to hire an OC or DC just to appease fans and media. There are many good candidates on the eight remaining teams in the playoffs the Bears are unable to interview. There are other candidates that will surface as well. I hope they take their time and make wise decisions. I see no reason to rush to a decision at this point in the off season.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Tribune is reporting that he will be interviewing with Michigan State for the same position on there staff. He joined the Bears when Lovie was hired so he's been here a while. He previously spent 10 years at OSU as a coach (and also played there). I figure he has a good relationship with the Bears but I wonder if he feels the heat on the offensive side and would rather leave now when he knows he has an opening as opposed to take a chance for a year without one. I think if I were him I'd think about it, especially since the lower level assistants don't get paid enough to go without work.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Another one bites the dust. http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ning-bears.html Peace
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
The Bears could come home with 3 of the top free agents today. They are waisting little time!
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bronco...r-Marshall.html Look about halfway down...Lombardi's saying that the Bears are trying to deal Des Clark, not Olsen.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Forte is having a good game. If we contuine to block he will have over 100 yards for the game! Oh by the way Dallas Clark is hurt and not playing!
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
They look a hell of alot better when the players make plays. Peace
-
- 8 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Noots’ Notes-Game One: 29-13 Win at IndianapolisBy Michael Nudo The Bears shocked the Colts in the home opener at Lucas Oil Stadium. They were led by Matt Forte’s running on offense and an opportunistic defense. If you were wondering, the word Forte means strength (AP Photo). OFFENSE QuarterbackKyle Orton (13-21-150) won’t like being called a game manager, but he truly earned the title in this contest. Orton continually made adjustments at the line to put his team into good plays, especially for some of the Forte runs. Although he threw a few helicopters and ducks, he showed great poise and made a few key plays. Orton didn’t let the crowd become to…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Nice start! Here are two things the Bears need to do to continue this streak. 1.) Find one more O Tackle for depth. There has to be someone available in FA we can pick up now. I'd read teams were waiting to sign veterans until after week 1 was over so they didn't have to gaurantee the entire season of salary. Hopefully there's someone out there who might be excited about the fact that the Bears look better than expected and will choose them over someone else, if all else is equal. 2.) The Bears need to game plan for 8 in the box next week. Fox isn't dumb. The Bears running game this week was impressive but 150 yards in the air isn't going to scare …
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Based upon what some said, it looks like many here were down on the Bears. http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2839 6-10s, 5-11s, and things like that. What's everyone thinking now that the Bears took the Colts to the woodshed? I don't see why a 10 or 11 win season is unreasonable.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
We are finally using Rashied. After all those times last week when we showed a possible end run we finally do run the end around and it works. The play calling is completely different from last year. Are we sure we still have the same coaches.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
What the hell they thinking? I totaly believe the coaches lost this game, Cant even make one yard when Forte had about 100? WTF they thinking.
-
Matt Forte is a stud. I loved this guy coming out and he reminds me of Brian Westbrook- he can catch it and run it, and he could have 3 TDs so far rushing. This guy is going to be our back for a long time now, barring injuries. Thoughts?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
-
The older I get the less I agree with being a sports traditionalist. I want exciting and cutting edge and more respect for what we can do offensively! Yes, I did love the way we pounded the rock in week one against Indy but we were able to dictate the pace and control the line of scrimmage. Week 2 has shown that right now if we do not control the line of scrimamge for 60 minutes we can not adjust to compete in a shoot out ala teams like the Broncos, Dallas, Philly, and Greenbay! In Baseball I think both leagues should have a DH casue I can't stand watching the pitcher bat. Pitching and def are very important in baseball as is running the ball and keeping the oppone…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-