Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Just seeing if anyone is going anywhere, besides Chicago, to see a Bears game this year. For example, I know MadLith lives in California so SF or ARZ games are options, and I *think* jason lives in Tennessee, so the Titans game is an option for him. As I'm sure you all know, every year I go somewhere. In 2008, it was Indianapolis, 2009- Seattle, 2010- Carolina, 2011- Denver. The last 2 years I haven't seen Cutler, so maybe I'm a jinx. This year, I'm thinking about driving to GB week 2, and I'm definitely going to Nashville for November 4 vs Tennessee.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Obviously we all hope he has better talent evalution skills for first round talent. But that's not my #1 hope for Phil. You all know I've been harping about the O Line for ages and I'm assuming we'll address it better than JA did in his years at the helm. But no, that's not it either. As far as my biggest hope for a difference from JA, I'd have to say I'd want better luck at avoiding injury-prone guys. I don't know if it was just JA taking flyers on guys with known injury issues or bad health histories, or just bad luck. So there you have it... Draft guys who will actually play some football for us. Sounds pretty basic.

  3. Started by lemonej,

    1 Indy 2 @GB Thurs 3 Stl 4 @Dal Mon 5 @ Jax 6 BYE 7 Det MON 8.Car 9 @ Tenn 10 Hou 11 @ SF Mon 12 Minn 13 Sea 14 @ Minn !5 GB !6 @ AZ !7 @ DET

    • 4 replies
    • 914 views
  4. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Final Mock using Emery/Lovie draft board.... RD1 Whitney Mercilus DE IL 6-4 261 4.63 40yd Mercilus has been on the draft boards from the get go. He performed well on tape and did what he had to in the combine and pro day to maintain his status. The Bears have shown interest in him and the position makes sense. RD2 Harrison Smith FS ND 6-2 213 4.56 40yd Smith was a combine climber and has caught the attention of Lovie Smith. With Wright's health always in limbo and safety a big part of Lovies D the Bears seem like the same old Bears and take another FS. RD3 Jeff Allen OLT IL 6-4 307 33-1/2 arm Allen is a legit LT that will take …

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Started by Wesson44,

    The Chicago Bears worked out free-agent LBs Zac Diles (Buccaneers), Bryan Kehl (Rams) and Rocky McIntosh (Redskins) LB Gerris Wilkinson (Giants) LB Geno Hayes (Buccaneers)per league sources the past two days. I know we need help at LB but all these guys???

    • 4 replies
    • 988 views
  6. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...bears/#comments 5 Responses to “Chilo Rachal signs with Bears” trollhammer20 says: Apr 18, 2012 12:06 PM Wow, last year, Chris Spencer, this year, Chico Rachal. I guess the Bears can’t sign enough bad former NFC West offensive linemen. 0 1 bigbrad184 says: Apr 18, 2012 12:08 PM You really learn to appreciate how important the “team” aspect of football is because when Rachal is in the game everything just falls apart. It’s amazing how bad things can go when just one guy can’t do their job at anything close to a satisfactory level. That old saying about needing all 11 guys on the same page to have a good p…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by lemonej,

    In the last couple of weeks there has been a buzz that Notre Dame safety Harrison Smith is rising up draft boards and could sneak into the first round.I say buyer beware. Since the Irish are on national TV just about every week he was not a name that I focused on when they played and he didn't do much to make me notice.This is a bad safety class IMO and I would try to selecta CB that would project to safety since this scheme needs a guy to cover deep with ball skills.Barron for sure is the best player at the position but there has been big debate for all others as to who would be the next off the board. Smith has started to emerge as the next but, I would wait and try to …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...obby-Wagner.php Performance stats don't lie

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Hosted Reuben Randle the other day. Sounds like if Floyd isn't there they are looking to find a receiver in the 2nd round.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Per Espn - Chicago id like this move very much

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7466/michael-brockers

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by Wesson44,

    There are rumors going around the the Vikings #3, Rams#6 and the Seahawks #12 all might want to trade down in the draft this year. If so what spot would you trade for and what would you be willing to give up for that spot?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. IMHO we need to do three things in this draft 1. Get a WR for the other side of Marshall to take the load off of him. Granted Cutler will be looking at throwing to him alot this year but this will take double coverages off Marshall by having another threat such as Marshall. Then we can use all the rest Bennett, Hester, Thomas Weems,Knox(if he plays) to control the underneath. And it doesnt have to be in RD1 2. The Bears HAVE to strengthen the D-line. Smith's whole defense depends on it. No one in the secondary comes close to covering ANY of the Packer WRs or Johnson with the Lions without pressure on the QB. Their chances begin and end right there... So maybe d…

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Week 1: vs Indianapolis Week 2: TNF @ GB per ESPN 1000

  15. http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Top-2n...und-Values.html Discuss

    • 4 replies
    • 985 views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,6905419.story

  17. Started by adam,

    I thought he was pretty spot on about DE, OLine, CB, DT, and WR as all need areas. I wouldn't, however have them in that order. Also, this last line of the article confuses me: So we lose Graham and Hurd, and acquire Costanzo, Weems, and Thomas, and we need help on Special Teams? http://www.suntimes.com/sports/11924965-60...-to-figure.html

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    Heard Trent Dilfer talking QB's yesterday. Of one of the topics, he said Cutler would join the ELITE club this year. He talked about his tougness and maturity. Even mentioned that his body language changed. We all know Cutler has great talent, but I saw what Dilfer saw last year. Looking for great things from JC this year!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/ro...t-chicago-bears Projecting the draft: Chicago Bears By Jeff Reynolds | NFLDraftScout.com The Bears have a new general manager in Phil Emery, a new offense headed by Mike Tice and a familiar set of needs. Emery, an understudy of late Bears and Packers front office man Mark Hatley with strong ties to Scott Pioli, gave the Bears a head start in March, acquiring a No. 1 receiver in Brandon Marshall for a team that last had a 1,000-yard receiver in 2003 (Marty Booker). The Bears also signed Michael Bush, a strong 1A option behind disgruntled franchised running back Matt Forte but struck out in the market for a…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    I'm curious, after going through a plethora of mock drafts over the past few weeks, what our draft board should look like. I haven't really gotten that deep into it yet but there's been alot of mocks that have been posted here lately. If you were to put together a 10-12 player 'Big Board' for this team, what would it look like? Let's assume the obvious that Luck, RGIII, Blackmon, Kalil, and Claiborne are all off the table. Here is how I have mine set up. Subject to change as we get closer and closer to the draft. Draft board 1. WR, Michael Floyd + Physical beast; powerful runner after the catch + Great hands catcher; plucks the ball out of the air. Remind…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.