Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
With this years FA and the draft so far the Bears are making me sick. Sick with Koolaid flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA. We are getting everything we need for a deep run into the playoffs and SuperBowl. We just got Hardin a big 6'3, 222lb, 4.44 Saftey/CB not that he will be starting but put him in against C. Johnson. We got Jeffrey at 6'3 219lb for Cutler to throw to. Marshall and Jeffrey will be in beast mode during games. So there will be no more alligator arms like Knox does, those two will go and get the ball oh and not to mention the red zone with 6'3 Marshall, 6'3 Jeffrey, and 6'7 Davis...WOW!!!!!So this is what we have done so far Marshall = better the R.Williams T…
-
Below is a list of the teams we play and what they have done in the draaft so far. By looking at their team and these new players who do you think will give us the most proplems this year? I think the Packers, 49ers, Rams and the Cowboys might be the ones that give us a run for our money. Arizona Cardinals No. 13: Notre Dame receiver Michael Floyd. No. 80: Oklahoma cornerback Jamell Fleming. Picks left (5): 112, 151, 177, 185, 221. Carolina Panthers No. 9: Boston College linebacker Luke Kuechly. No. 40: Midwestern State guard Amini Silatolu. Picks left (5): 104, 143, 180, 207, 216. Dallas Cowboys No. 6: LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne. No…
-
- 1 reply
- 572 views
-
-
I would say we still need to draft a DT, CB, OT, with the next two picks. Hope they can figure how to do that.
-
- 55 replies
- 5.4k views
-
-
Here is a up to date list of prosopects the Chicago Bears brought in or went to visit. WHAT DOES IT TELL US? 5 DEs on that list. 4 projected first rounders. North Carolina linebacker Zach Brown (?/?). Notre Dame linebacker Darius Fleming (4/13). Vanderbilt defensive end Tim Fugger (4/?). Oregon State cornerback Brandon Hardin (?/?). Alabama linebacker Dont’a Hightower (4/18). South Carolina defensive end Melvin Ingram (4/18) +West Virginia linebacker Bruce Irvin (3/?, 4/?). South Carolina receiver Alshon Jeffery (4/?). Eastern Washington safety Matt Johnson (4/?). *Montana defensive back Trumaine Johnson (4/?). Syr…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
WR Quick and TE Fleener. Bears need to move up IMO.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Here's hoping we draft a quarterback we plan on converting in to a WR.
-
- 0 replies
- 525 views
-
-
He starts off by saying he hates to do mocks, and it sure shows. This is one of the worse pieces of garbage I have seen when it comes to the Bears. Look at who he has us taking and more importantly who we pass up and leave on the board at 19. If it worked out this way I would be so pissed off you couldn't begin to imagine. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts/...HP11_hot_topics
-
- 17 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
He was picked and I get the impression from what I've heard and read that he will prepare his butt off to help us win games. I am 100% in full support of this kid. There may have been other guys that we passed on that may be better and some that may end being worse. I just hope Shae is a solid contributor for years. If he is that. It'll be something that we've been lacking for a long while. Kick some ass Shae! You are a Bear now! (I reserve judgement for Emery and his picks. There's much more to see before a true assessment can be made.)
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
These were the highest rated players available, by position: Glenn, Cordy, T Martin, Jonathan, T Konz, Peter, C Adams, Mike, T Massie, Bobby, T Silatolu, Amini, T Osemele, Kelechi, T Sanders, Zebrie, T Allen, Jeff, T Fleener, Coby, TE Allen, Dwayne, TE Randle, Rueben, WR Hill, Stephen, WR Jeffery, Alshon, WR Quick, Brian, WR Sanu, Mohamed, WR Jenkins, Janoris, CB Dennard, Alfonzo, CB Hosley, Jayron, CB Johnson, Trumaine, CB Upshaw, Courtney, OLB David, Lavonte, OLB Brown, Zach, OLB Lewis, Ronnell, OLB Branch, Andre, DE Curry, Vinny, DE Thompson, Brandon, DT Worthy, Jerel, DT Still, Devon, DT Win…
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
He wont last, but I'd love Steven Hill.... In turn, Alshon Jeffery
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
- Bears hated Nick Perry's personality but loved his game. Supposedly, he's a bit of a douche and seemed careless in all of the interviews. - They had Mercilus #3 behind McClellin and....wait until my last point... - They didn't like Kendall Wright really. - They had offers to move up or down, but loved McClellin. - He is going to start day 1 most likely at LDE. - If Bruce Irvin would've fell to 19, he would've likely been the pick. (FML)
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I forget who I told off a few weeks ago about Jenkins probably not even going in the first 3 rounds, but I'm sorry. My fault. But this could be OK for the Bears. This could mean Sanu or Randle could fall to 50.
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Like it or not, we added to our pass rush. We will all be gellin like McClellin soon I hope. But I like what round two can bring, the other big need, OT or Oline. One will be availale come #50 Cordy Glenn G Peter Konz C John Martin OT Mike Adams OT Bobby Massie OT Jeff Allen OT Mitchell Swartz OT I hope Emery's plan comes together like he planned and adding a potential starting OLT happens in RD2.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I'm sick of the fake cell phone calls and hugs for the commish. WTF? Maybe the beer is talking...
-
- 1 reply
- 799 views
-
-
Seeing some reports the Bears are expressing 1st Rd interest in Shea McClellin. http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&...17785&fhn=1
-
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
-
-
just to fuel the fire.... Well emery, I had hope... But that was god awful
-
Right now it's just me. Hopefully it will pick up more business as we get closer to #19.
-
- 2 replies
- 818 views
-
-
I have no doubt over half the members who post here will be moaning and groaning, some totally ballistic, about the Bears selections. Happens every year, we all have our favorites, guys we want drafted, but unfortunately they are seldom selected. I just hope this year we can keep it all in perspective and give Emery a chance to prove his worth without making rash judgements saying he is a failure because he did not pick who we want and making selections he feels will be best for the Bears, this year and the future.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-