Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Would anyone be opposed to elevating Desai to HC? This guy is just so much more credible than Nagy or even Pace. The consensus is the players like him and based on his comments, he holds guys accountable.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
As per the SCORE. I hope like hell this is just a precautionary measure and not something that's going to linger all season long. Remember how Urlacher missed so many practices with "general soreness" last training camp? Tillman is practicing however Hester is not. (They didn't say why Hester's not practicing.)
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
So I was perusing a recent article in SI (and I believe Bleacher Report - OH THE HORROR!!) and saw a nugget about this kid out of Vanderbilt. Yes, that Vanderbilt. Anyhow "they" went on to say that he is a late round prospect (something like #18th rated in upcoming QB's). So the question to be asked, could he be a project QB that the Bears should/could entertain in later rounds...like 6 or 7? (Remember, Tom Brady was a 6th rounder). Anyhow, he is enticing not only because he is from Cutler's alma mater but also Aaron Rodgers little brother. And like the BR's article I read suggested, wouldn't that make for an interesting story line? http://www.greenbaypressgaz…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...er-they-retire/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I'm gonna follow in a WR diva's footsteps and prop myself for having over 5,000 posts! I apologize to everyone who's sick of reading my stuff! But, too bad, there's still more to come! ...and seriously, thanks everyone for putting up with me all these years! Hopefully, there's some nuggets of good stuff amidst my drivel!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Here is a thought I will throw out there, what if we offered Jacksonville a 4th or 5th round pick for Luke Joeckel/LT They signed Kelvin Beachum to a 5 year 45 mil deal. Luke is an athletic player but has lacked in strength. I doubt Jack will have two expensive LTs on the roster. I suggest a trade,preferable 5th rounder but we have 2 4th rounders. Is is worth the chance to give him a new team and motivate him? He did not have a good year but was rated higher than Leno. Is it worth a 4th round pick to get a potential LT
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0311-story.html "The Bears also are being proactive on the pre-draft front. A source said they put Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland through a private workout on Friday. " Seems like we have some serious interest. Now the question is who from the team attended that workout?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Over the last two games I like the progress I've seen on defense. The Packers minus Rodgers are not the same team but other than bouncing off Lacy and a some missed assignments during the game we had people in the right place most of that game. Against Detroit, minus another starter (SMC) we held our own against their run and passing games. Not even close to what we saw against Detroit in the first matchup this season. I checked on some stats and I'll be honest I don't see it showing up there so I got nothing to back me up. From an execution standpoint I felt our LBs and Dline were in better position and making contact around the LOS more than we were a few games ba…
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
10. Kelvin Banks Jr OT Texas- I think there needs to be competition for both Jone and Kiran 39. Quinshon Judkins Ohio St, RB- Swift is not an every down back and Johnson can't avoid concussions with his running style. This prospect is a tough inside runner and a beast in pass pro. 41. Mike Green Edge-Sacks are scarce and the Bears need serious competition at this position, his stats in college are impressive. 72.. Elijah Arroyo TE Miami I have watched this player practice at the Senior Bowl and he was a matchup nightmare. A toy for Ben Johnson. 148. Malachi Moore S Miami- an aging Byard and a concussed Brisker tells me the Bears need depth at the posit…
-
- 20 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Good season and nice job Crushers for repeating as league champ. You get 60% of the prize. Acedthesobrietytest came in 2nd and gets 30% and Papabear came in 3rd and gets 10%. On Monday I will get everything in order on the league safe site and get everyone paid.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
https://ux.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2018/09/19/arizona-cardinals-sam-bradford-expects-play-faster-against-chicago-bears/1364309002/ Bradford said he’s willing to take more chances in the pocket and that, no, he isn’t fearful of re-injuring his unstable left knee. “Yeah, I think there have been instances where I can help those guys out and maybe step up and climb through some of the traffic,” he said. ---- That's right step up into the rush. I'll be right at midfield, row 24 watching how it goes.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/0...ing-a-meme.html
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I was just on Facebook and a Chicago thing I am comnected to call Chicsgo Hoody threw an interesting idea out there for the next GM Da Bears should hire, Not sure it would happen however, I kind of like the idea of bringing back Da Coach as the GM. Imagine the intensity around Halas Hall with Da' Coach back in charge of something so important. Something tells me Lovie would not last the 2012 season and who knows who Da Coach would bring in to take over. Just something to dream about in my opinion. What do you think?
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
per chicagobears.com. Why the f*** do they play Cleveland every preseason? I'm sick of staring at those ugly brown and orange uniforms with those plain, orange helmets for a pointless preseason game every year.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
The one guy on staff I would interview would be Toub. His ability to incorporate new players into his system and still maintain a top unit is intriguing. He also should know this roster top to bottom since he has to utilize starters and backups for his unit. Maybe he could follow the path of John Harbaugh and of course "Da Coach".
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Hey all, Been a long time since I last posted, but I am on the site daily. My 2 cents regarding the hire (first reaction - I will have more later): First of all, I am indeed a fan of the Allouettes (Being born and raised in Montreal), but I would trade 100 consecutive Grey Cups (and throw in some Cups for the Habs) for one Superbowl ring. A few notes on Da new coach - When he joined the CFL, he wanted to prove he could be a head coach. He "lingered" in the NFL as OC, QB coach etc, but wasn’t inline for a legit shot at the main job. He easily could have stayed on it the NFL, and made a ton more money, but chose to go to the CFL to prove he can be th…
-
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Bears sign blocking TE Steve Maneri to a 2 year deal. Fun fact: he's Blake Costanzo's cousin.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Our next pick should be either Swoope Stills or Collins at speed WR
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
Ok, so take this like all stories this time of year with a grain of salt, but apparently the Bears have inquired about Trent Williams. And even if it's true, it could just be doing due diligence. https://heavy.com/sports/chicago-bears/interest-offensive-lineman-trent-willaims/?fbclid=IwAR1LOSDXHaWrIgYiWf7osnv9F2ZsDq678-GGZ7Y96l2vSTVrla9jKg5SQ5o But I hope and pray that it at least means that they realize that Leno isn't the answer. Whatever solution that may come later, Williams or not, I truly hope they finally see what has been painfully obvious to me for several years now, which is that the guy simply cannot play football at a professional level, and bears at…
-
- 17 replies
- 1.7k views
-