Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    Since I am not very bright, I look to the Bears and their visits to give me clarity in the RB choices. 4 RBs came in for a visit after viewing them at their pro day. The Bears have to make an effort to go to a pro day as in having players come in for a visit. Williams Singletary Weber Lexington Thomas There are 5 players that we used a visit and had back for a private work out Sanders Williams Singletary Weber Armstead So to narrow down who we may draft, early rounds would be Sanders, and Williams, maybe Singletary I can see us waiting until the 4th or 5th and grabbing Weber, Singletary or possibly Armstead…

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by adam,

    2012 Stats Bradford - 82.6 QB Rating, 59.5 Comp%, 3702 Yards, 21 TD, 13 INT Cutler - 81.3 QB Rating, 58.8 Comp%, 3033 Yards, 19 TD, 14 INT 2015 Cap Hit: Bradford - $16,580,000 ($3,595,000 dead money) Cutler - $16,500,000 ($19,500,000 dead money) Would you even consider something like this? We get a serviceable QB that at least showed signs of putting it together, except for the injuries. We would get cap flexibility since it is the last year of his contract. We always could cut him later and only take a $3.5 cap hit. If he looks legit, extend his contract and cut the cap hit in half.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Started by VenomSox,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5786 April 27, 2009 Bears earn high marks for draft effort By: Larry Mayer | Last Updated: 4/27/2009 5:30 PM LAKE FOREST, Ill. – The Bears generally were awarded high marks for their performance in this past weekend's NFL Draft, earning two As, five Bs and two Cs from the following national writers and broadcasters: In giving the Bears a B, ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. labeled third-round pick Jarron Gilbert the biggest steal of the draft and wrote that “wide receiver Juaquin Iglesias was a good pick, as were cornerback D.J. Moore and wide receiver Johnny Knox. Seventh-round pick Derek Kinder could …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...-dominant-force This has my hopes up. I really didnt like the first round pick. Im not saying he wont be good just not amped up about him. I really liked the Alshon pick tho. If he can be a threat this offense can be great. You got Cutler, the Beast, Forte as the center points. If Jeffrey and Hester can be used correctly the possibilities are endless. Im also a fan of Bennet, when Cutler was in there they made some great plays. Bennet was not seen after Cutler got hurt, hoping that was due to the O falling apart. Lets hope that the Oline with a new blocking scheme and guys healthy will be good enough, they dont have to…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by jason,

    Hear me out... I was driving to work today thinking about how poor the production from every other WR has been. There is no doubt that Cutler has zeroed in on Marshall to the point of ignoring other WRs and forcing it into multi-player coverage on Marshall, but how has it really affected the other players who get significant receptions? Forte is significantly down (on pace for 38 rec). Sanz is significantly down (on pace for 2 rec. Hester is even (on pace for 26 rec). Davis is very slightly down (on pace for 19 rec). Bennett is slightly up (on pace for 29 rec). I know Knox's numbers last year and Alshon's early season production this year skew thin…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...not-a-receiver/

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by GakMan23,

    BOURBONNAIS, Ill. -- Chicago Bears defensive end Corey Wootton left practice Thursday with a hip injury and is being evaluated. Going into his fourth season, Wootton had seven sacks in 16 games last year. wft is going on with all the injuries? They all need a shot of penicillin to get rid of that injury bug that is hanging in the air at training camp.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/01/19/b...17-senior-bowl/ Here is the list of some players we get to get up close and personal.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Started by AZ54,

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/packers...tellus-bennett/ I didn't see this coming.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by BearFan PHX,

    Hey Guys, My extended family and I are going to visit Bears training camp for the first time this year. I'm really excited. Of course as a newbie, I don't know anything about it, how it works, if you have to get there early, need tickets etc? Also, are there any must see or do attractions or restaurants etc in the area? I know some of you guys have a lot of experience in this, so any tips or info are greatly appreciated. Thank you! Kyle

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    Does anyone think we should take this guy with our first round pick? I don't like him and think he's nothing more than a NB in the NFL. I've seen him mocked to us at #8 in several places. Everything I've seen of him on film just shows a quick little guy. When he tackles someone he's usually going for a ride backwards about 3yards. That won't get any better in the NFL. Some smaller players have the ability to play bigger, Callahan comes to mind, but I haven't seen that in the film I watched. I think players like Alshon Jeffrey, who Ward can easily run with, would own him on all jump balls. I haven't seen anyone calling for us to draft him at #8 nor even in a …

  12. Started by BearFan2000,

    Elliott Fry signed to a three year deal. Interesting that it’s a multi-year deal. Jones is signed to a reserve/future contract. Not sure about Blewitt.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    I'm just gonna throw this out there but I'd love to see Vedvik signed to our practice squad. I'm not so sure it would help Piniero with his confidence but it would help me with my confidence. Others I'd like to see added: 2) Horsted 3) Bunting 4) Fitts...see if he can finally work his way into shape. At some point you'd think the embarrassment of being pushed all over the field by TEs week after week would motivate a guy. OTOH it might not be hard to find a better PS candidate at OLB than Fitts. 5) Nall...keep the clydesdale in the stable just in case. 6) Michael Joseph...he's improved a lot over last year but still has a ways…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Started by dawhizz,

    Thought this was interesting, since there were only three GMs there. Maybe a long look at Robert Woods (who was reportedly very impressive) or Khalid Holmes?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Started by jason,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/i...trade-14th-pick Fact Fact Fact Fiction What say you?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by chitownman,

    I am watching this so called football game and was just wondering what everyone thinks that Lovie's thoughts will be this week for the inept effort for the apparent loss to Baltimore? Will he blame that fact of the difficult travel in getting to Baltimore or will he just say that he did not prepare he's team once again for the game? At some point someone in this organization needs to be held accountable and it does not seem that any one will ever be accountable for how pathetic that this team has become.

  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...ay/Default.aspx Cutler given green light to practice Wednesday Oct 12 10/12/2010 12:42:48 PM | More According to Jason LaCanfora of the NFL Network, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has been given the green light to participate fully in practice on Wednesday. Barring a setback, Cutler will start against the Seattle Seahawks at Soldiers Field on Sunday. ________________________________ Thank God... and Ditka on a side note... Bears QB Collins passed his concussion test. According to team physician Joe Schmoe 'Physically he is fine, but unfortunately he just plain sucks"

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by jason,

    What's the best, most realistic trade you can see for the Bears? The requirements pretty much have to be: 1. Trade value similarity 2. A team that might make a huge move because of extra picks 3. A team that might take a huge gamble 4. A move up to get a player that is unlikely to fall I have been looking at this for a while, trying to crunch numbers, and I finally found one that I think is very intriguing. Chicago trades 1.3 (2200) Cleveland trades 1.12 (1200), 2.33 (580), 2.52 (380) 1. 2200 & 2160 2. Cleveland is in rare position to energize their franchise. Two first rounders and ten picks overall. 3. Cleveland is not known for …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by Iguana,

    you can tell it's a week old since they have us picking at 22. http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php Though, Duke Robinson is there, you have to take serious consideration in taking him. Or Taylor Mays would be damn sweet too. I'm not sure we need another raw WR to develop. I have little faith that the Bears can develop any WR. Interesting they have MAUALUGA at 11 and LAURINAITIS at 10. I wouldnt be upset with either of those considering appearent the decline of Url. Here's a crazy idea....sign Max Starks and plug him in at RT and draft Duke to play LG. Beeker and Buenning can battle for RG and loser is the future C when Olin …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Started by butkusrules,

    Louis Delmas Would look great in a Bears Jersey, especially since we have a more experienced Aaron Rodgers, Percy Harvin, Pettigout and Stafford to contend with next year.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.